Religion of peace my ass...

bigunitpitcher22

BoL Spartan051
Authorized Seller
I have something to say about this that I thought of when i read over it:

Fuzz420 said:
One of my best friends is From Pakistan and he's muslim.Something i must address is Pakistan is NOT in the middle east. They are asian. Calling them "middle eastern" is ignorance, but its ok i made the mistake before too.Secondly one Law is questionable against ones faith, so how can another group of a different faith determine that this so called group is barbaric, inhuman, ect ect. Whats next, are they going to be called "savages" like the native americans.Im sure other countries see some of our laws and say wtf. How can a drug dealer get more time than a murderer.So bashing another religion/culture is simply absurd
Using the term "middle eastern" is not ignorance. The middle east is a place on the planet that happens to consist of those countries. And it just so happens that those countries share a common religion.

You're friend is Asian yes, but it is not ignorance to call him Middle Eastern. He is from the Middle East. The Middle East is not a continent like Asia, just a reference to a place on our planet, Earth.

Think of it this way:
We call people from Canada Canadians right? We don't call them North Americans. I know that this may be flawed because Canada is a country, but you can see my point.

L

lanky189

when your religion calls for you to kill a rape VICTIM...that is barbaric.
when your religious leaders call for you to kill as many Americans as you can, that is barbaric.
when your religious leaders burn the flags of our nation and dolls to look like the leader of our country that is barbaric.

When was the last time a Southern Baptist Fundamentalist sailed a jumbo jet liner into a mosque? The last time a Catholic blew his car up next to a muslim open air market? The last time a Jew strapped a bomb to HIS chest on get on a bus full of Muslims to send nails as shrapnel into every soft peice of flesh on board?

Tell me that Middle Eastern muslims are peaceful. Then try telling me something I might beleive...like the sky is falling.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller
Muhhamed jihad!!!! Seriously though, I've always wondered the same thing about Islam myself. I mean it seems that everytime some they cut off someones head or blow up a bus in front of a StarBucks in Tel Aviv or where ever they always have a verse from the Quaran to go along with it and to apparently justify there actions. Another thing I've noticed is that they are a bunch of hyper sensitive pussies in need of a serious reality check! They sit there and commit all these horrible offense's against humanity but throw a fir when someone draws a picture of their prophet and puts it in a newspaper they go out and riot and call for the death of the printer of said newspaper etc? Religion of peace? Clearly I, and every else who isnt Muslim, must be missing something here?

Last edited:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
RHDMK3 said:
Clearly I, and every else who isnt Muslim, must be missing something here?
Ya... we're all missing the fucked-up upbringing and religious "brainwashing" those people go through. Some of you call it "culture" but come on people, culture is when the chinese make everything sweet and sour or add soy sauce to a dish. This is just a group of people stuck in their own version of the Christian Crusades. The Cristians had their fuck-up a thousand years ago, these people are just a little slow on the uptake.

I know there are plenty of kind-hearted muslims, but they really need some damage control. The extremists are taking control of their religion/life.

JustAnotherVictim

Authorized Seller
Contributor
From what I've been reading it seems like people interpreting the same information in different ways.
For example, some say that the Qur'an allows killing of innocents and others say that it doesn't. So simply non-combatants are off limits depending which side of the debate you are on.

So it creates the separation on each side that has to do with terrorism.

It seems that both side are ok with fighting soldiers but not all support terrorism.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Authorized Seller
Dig a little deeper, it's ok to wage jihad against INFIDELS. Infidels are anyone who is not Muslim. Also, oppression is worse than murder so if a jihadi feels oppressed in any was they can kill the oppressor and be rewarded by God.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller
tonysupra said:
Are they feeling oppressed, by the U.S.?
I think they feel oppressed by western society in general. It's just unfortunate that most of the folks in the Middle East have such an archaic way of dealing with their problems... Hopefully one day they will realize that they are living in the 21st Century not the 15th.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I have the solution.

Problem is we missed the opportunity to implement it on 9/12 the first time around, and I can only hope that we do not miss the opportunity the next time. (And you all know it's going to happen, and sooner rather than later.)

When Islam backed nut jobs attacked our country out of a clear blue sky, and killed so many innocent people, destroyed buildings, shattered lives and changed our world as we know it, the USA should have reacted in the following way.

1) On 9/12, the draft is back on boys and girls.
2) We draft up a few million soliders and we train them.
3) We stop production of civilian cars, trucks and other stuff, and turn on the war machine to the "high" setting and crank out tanks, ships, planes and other "stuff" needed to fight our enemies.
4) In less than 2 years the USA has a military of about 5 million well trained, well armed and pissed off soldiers ready to wipe this problem clean off the earth.

Would we be 5 years now into the fight wondering if we have enough troops to do the job?

Would our enemies be feeding propaganda to our media, and using our own foolish politicians to cause us harm?

While we sit around in our secure homes, watching what some SP/ULEE media talking head presents to us as "News" our enemies from around the world are laughing and building up armies of their own.

And we do nothing effective. Infact, we bicker, fight and name call here at home.

Any students of history here? Look at US history circa 1939. It's very scary to see us as a country repeat our own history again.

Pearl Harbor pushed the USA into WWII kicking and screaming, and 911 should have done the same, but there is no clear "enemy" to fight this time, and we are so blunted by years of PC training fed to us by the SP's and ULEE's that our will to act is failing us at this critical moment.

What will it take to find the current "Pearl Harbor" for this generation? Clearly being attacked by a very powerfull enemy who trained up soilders to take our own technology and use it against us was not enough. Will it take a nuke attack that kills millions? Biological plague that kills even more?

I honestly do not know what Islamic terrorism will wake up the majority of Americans to this reality, but I do know that sooner, not later it will arrive and we will finally get down to bringing peace back to the planet again. (Like we did in WWII when the Axis powers were defeated, only we lacked the will then to finish the job and wipe out communism when we could have done so, but would have looked like we wanted to take over the world... )

Yep, let's take over the world and let freedom ring. (Just look at every "occupied" country after WWII. Every single one that was occupied by the USA has become a seriously nice place to live. The ones occupied by communism were shitholes that took 50 odd years to throw off the yoke of oppression from the Soviets, and are now starting to thirve more than 6 decades later.)

Just my .02, but history is on my side here folks.

We tend to repeat history if you have not noticed. I just hope we manage to avoid what the Roman Empire went through when it's people and government became so corrupt and partisan.

GotBoost?

I do
Authorized Seller
I wish I would have been able to express my views as eloquently and ripe with the truth as Adjuster just has. We'd better wake up to the reality that's been creeping up on us from outside our borders, while we sit around comfortably.

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Warning! This is going to be an Essay, as I feel strongly towards this topic and the many paths it may cross: I recently found out a cousin of mine married a Pakistani man and converted to Islam. She hadn't been in a Presbyterian church (which I am part of) in over a decade. A couple years ago, I knew a friend who was raped. About one year ago, a different cousin of mine was raped. My cousin who proclaims Islam now must cover herself and wear Burqa's and the whole 9 yards. Chances are I'll never see her again. Not even her funeral. I say this so you might understand how I feel towards Islam and how they deject a woman's rights, which is, to put it bluntly, negatively.

I constantly come across individulas in my school who are proclaiming Islam as the fastest growing religion on earth. They seem to seek to disassociate themselves with extremists, yet somehow figure if you have an open mind, you will accept their ways. I don't like going at people with a mouthful of Jesus, so I'll try to refrain from doing so too much here with the exepction of: even though biblically, you are suppossed to evangelize your fellow man, but many "Christians" I see today can hardly follow what they preach and blindly hide behind the words of the Bible without enough dedication to its meaning to study it throughly. I know since I do that alot, I'll probably do it here too so take this all with a bit of salt. Maybe a cup full. By the way, the Old testament is quite violent, in much the same way as destroying "infidels" apparently, to establish his People God allowed the slaughter of those who didn't believe. Once established, the New Testament speaks of forgiveness and repentance more than anything since at the time the established people relied more on the law than God himself. Yes it looks down a bit on women, I can't deny that, but Men are suppossed to respect their wives. How many men can honestly in their hearts of hearts say that now? I hate guys who think a girl is a "cunt" or "slut" etc, regardless of who she might actually be. I know an old codger who calls every woman a "cunt" with surprising alacrity. No, I do not believe life is about getting as much ass as you can, or anything remotely close. Yes I will compliment a woman on how she looks and make an earnest attempt to refrain from lewd comments.

Doing your homework on the Bible or the Qu'ran is more than reading it and interpreting it via only your own views. It does get to me when I come across anti-religious sites like Holy Babble and find that in MY opinion, their view of discrepancies is more of an insight to their own idiosyncrasies than anything. Quoting the Bible to prove a point without going through a full historical reference, ideological and theological breakdown to back it up is, without question, a gross misinterpretation. No, it isn't all as easy as opening a book and memorizing words then taking as such and repeating them. Even in the same institution, interpretations may differ. Therein lies a trust issue and knowledge issue, but I won't get into that.

Anyhow, in regards to Islam, there is no simple solution. However, I do agree with Adjuster that we should have done more than we did after 9/11 maybe even to his extremities although hindsight being 20/20 I can't say for sure. If you look at the way we are living now, many in the Middle East might think we are being brainwashed. America is a great melting pot with some cold points to it. California is pretty liberal in its views, mostly siding with greenie weenies and such when it comes to emissions laws, having 2 female senators, land of fruits nuts and flakes, etc. Sure Southern Baptists who live in an all white community might be racist or a little on the conservative extreme, but Lanky is right, they aren't packing Carbines and gunning down every non-white person they see in the name of Christianity as far as I know. The number of Aryan's in America is small, but America as a nation must protect their rights to their own beliefs to an extent. Yes, although the Bible says not to, I get murderous thoughts against the proponents of Islam, because whether they like it or not, they are forever linked to 9/11. Blowing up a bus in Tel Aviv and citing a verse is like me taking the Bible and paraphrasing Genesis 22 and going out and killing my own son. Irresponsible. Most know this as the story which God tested Abraham, but I have never read the Qu'ran, how would I know exactly how to interpret what may or may not be paraphrased? What if some religious extremist told it to me? My point is, to me Islam seems to be extremely ignorant of practically everything else and is very self-centered. It seems to be a major threat to our way of life, and how we choose to live it. In our society, though, we ACCEPT those who choose to live by Islam or be Muslim, although we may not like it. If we commit a hate crime based solely on their religion, we can be persecuted. The whole rape thing seems to tread on the inalienable rights this nation's constitution was written upon which I also am a strong believer of. Historically, this did NOT include minorities or women, but time has changed that. But we as people are swayed by emotion. It clouds our judgment, wouldn't you agree? I still have the pain of hearing news my cousin went to Islam, or my friend or cousin was raped to live with. People are forever inferior to one another in this way. None of us are greater than the other, so that only leaves one thing we all are: equal. Whether you believe it to be equal in the eyes of God, or equal in the eyes of the law or the constitution, every one of us has a story to tell and the emotions behind it that drive it. It IS much harder for someone who hasn't been there to understand the views of someone who has. But it is EVEN HARDER for the person who has been there to not be biased one way or the other and remain accepting. I ask the people of Islam, I am letting you live the way you want to live in my country, why can't you let my people live the way they want to live in yours? Are you afraid that you will lose control of your people if they are open to new ideas like America has? Our military is such a threat to your control that you must act violently against them? I have yet to get a satisfactory answer from any proponent of Islam for any these questions. Of course, nothing may ever be satisfactory for me, since I am already biased.

We only have one life to live, I choose to spend mine to try to be devoted to a God I believe to be loving and not demanding. If you are Atheist or otherwise, I apologize if this offends you, but please respect my decision and refrain from ridiculous comments, I promise to be as sane as possible within the laws not only of my religion but of society as well. Damn, I don't think I was able to keep the mouthful of Jesus to a minimum. Sorry.

If there is anything the Bible is right about, it is this: Man is NOT perfect. Every second of every day we prove this point to ourselves without fail. Perfection is a misconception we all have due to our very limited understanding and misinterpretation of each other.

Well, I stretched my .02 cents as far as I could go. Hmm, took me 2 hours..:rant: Allright, pick my essay apart and disagree if you wish, it is your right to, isn't it? I can't deny it to you short of blowing your brains out in the name of the God you might not believe in. And if you have questions or need clarifications or a whole rebuttal even, I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. Peace.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Authorized Seller
Mark3Supraholic said:
Sure Southern Baptists who live in an all white community might be racist or a little on the conservative extreme, but Lanky is right, they aren't packing Carbines and gunning down every non-white person they see in the name of Christianity as far as I know. The number of Aryan's in America is small, but America as a nation must protect their rights to their own beliefs to an extent.
I'm guessing you're referring to Aryans being white here... they're actually not. The "Aryan" Nation, Hitler and all those other stupid groups stole that name and concept (much like everything else that Hitler's philisophy and regime was built on).

Aryans are a culture from ancient Iran and India

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
Authorized Seller
Supracentral said:
I was just trying to incorporate something that seemed near and dear to your heart. I'm actually glad a few million dead jews bothered you more...

Let's see what Muslims have been up to in the last 7 days shall we?

12/12/06 - Afghanistan - A 13-year-old girl is killed after Muslim militants open fire on security forces. 1 dead, 1 injured

12/12/06 Afghanistan - A suicide bomber on foot sends eight innocents to Allah. 8 dead.

12/12/06 Iraq - Freedom fighters slaughter dozens of day laborers looking for work by first luring them with promises of jobs, then setting off coordinated suicide car bombs. 57 dead, 151 injured.

12/12/06 Thailand - Islamists open fire on a teacher and a medical doctor. 1 dead, 1 dead.

12/11/06 Iraq Terrorists massacre four brothers sitting in their car. 4 dead.

12/11/06 Iraq - Sectarian extremists storm a house, killing six members of the same family. 6 dead, 1 injured.

12/11/06 Iraq - Forty-six victims of sectarian violence within the Religion of Peace are found blindfolded and executed. 46 dead.

12/11/06 Iraq - Four Jihad bombings leave at least ten people dead. 10 dead, 18 injured.

12/11/06 Palestinian Gaza - Three young children are killed by Hamas gunmen. (Hamas means 'Islamic Resistance'). 3 dead, 1 injured.

12/10/06 Pakistan - Taliban-backed separatists kill a man and injure his mother in a mine attack. 1 dead, 1 injured.

12/10/06 Iraq Baghdad - man and his three sons are brutally murdered in their home by the Religion of Peace. 4 dead

12/10/06 Iraq - Fundamentalists murder a 15-year-old worker at a bakery. 1 dead

12/10/06 Somalia - twenty people are killed when Islamists attack a government-held town. 20 dead.

12/10/06 Thailand- A 28-year-old rubber-tapper and his father are murdered by Islamists. 2 dead.

12/10/06 Algeria - Islamic fundamentalists stage an ambush on a convoy of foreign civilians, killing the driver. 1 dead, 8 wounded.

12/10/06 Iraq - Shiite brothers are murdered in their home by Sunni gunmen. 5 dead.

12/10/06 Iraq- Seventeen victims of sectarian hatred within the Religion of Peace are found executed. 17 dead.

12/10/06 Pakistan - Four people are killed in sectarian violence with the Religion of Peace. 4 dead.

12/10/06 Iraq - Two children are killed in an attack on a family vehicle by Islamic terrorists. 2 dead, 6 wounded.

12/10/06 Thailand - A woman is gunned down by the Religion of Peace in a shooting attack that leaves her husband injured. 1 dead, 1 wounded.

12/10/06 Thailand - Two rubber workers are murdered on the job by Islamic gunmen. 2 dead.

12/9/06 Thailand A 37-year-old civilian is gunned down by Muslim radicals. 1 dead.

12/9/06 Iraq - A hairdresser is gunned down by religious fundamentalists. 1 dead.

12/9/06 Iraq Karbala - A suicidal Sunni murders eight Shia civilians with a bomb near a mosque. 8 dead, 36 wounded.

12/9/06 Sudan - Arab militias attack a bus, killing twenty-two African civilians. 22 dead, 10 wounded.

12/9/06 Afghanistan- The Taliban kill two translators in a mine attack. 2 dead.

12/9/06 Iraq - Forty-three bodies, at least three of which were missing heads, are found in Baghdad, victims of sectarian hatred. 43 dead.

12/9/06 Afghanistan - Six Afghans are killed by a Taliban bomb. 6 dead.

12/9/06 Sudan - Militant Muslims shoot a shopowner and one other civilian to death. 2 dead, 8 wounded.

12/8/06 Afghanistan - Religious extremists murder a grandmother, mother and two daughters, along with a grandson, in an invasion on their home. 5 dead.

12/8/06 Iraq - Scattered shootings and a bombing leave about two dozen Iraqis dead at the hands of Islamic terrorists. 23 dead, 11 wounded.

12/7/06 Afghanistan - Two civilians are killed by a Fedayeen suicide bomber. 2 dead, 7 wounded.

12/7/06 Saudi Arabia - Two prison guards are killed in a shooting attack by Islamic extremists. 2 dead.

12/7/06 Thailand - A family of three is murdered in cold blood by Islamists. The victims include a 1-year-old child. 3 dead.

12/7/06 India - The Mujahideen murder a civilian in his home. 1 dead.

12/6/06 Thailand - A Buddhist man is gunned down by Muslim radicals. 1 dead.

12/6/06 India - Islamic militants injure fifteen people with a grenade attack on a city street. 15 wounded.

12/6/06 Thailand - A shopkeeper is murdered by Islamic terrorists posing as customers. 1 dead.

12/6/06 Thailand - Islamists open fire on a group of Buddhist civilians in front of a school, killing two. 2 dead, 1 wounded.

12/6/06 Afghanistan - Another suicide bombing takes the lives of seven people. 7 dead, 3 wounded.

12/6/06 Iraq - A suicide bombing on a minibus and a separate rocket attack leave thirteen civilians dead. 13 dead, 70 wounded.

12/6/06 Iraq - Three people are kidnapped, blindfolded and executed by Muslim rivals. 3 dead.

12/6/06 Iraq - Islamic gunmen attack a bus carrying farm workers, killing one. 1 dead, 8 wounded.

12/6/06 Iraq - A Fedayeen suicide bomber blows himself up in a shop, killing the owner and three other innocents. 4 dead, 12 wounded.

12/6/06 Afghanistan - Taliban extremists open fire on a car, killing one occupant. 1 dead, 1 wounded.

12/6/06 Iraq - Jihadis mortar a market, killing at least ten shoppers. 10 dead, 54 wounded.

12/6/06 Thailand - Two cops are gunned down by Muslim radicals. 2 dead.

12/6/06 Thailand - A Thai soldier is killed by a remote control device. 1 dead, 2 wounded.

Yea, keep kidding yourself that it's "just a small minority" that does this shit.

Live your isolated little existence and ignore the MASSIVE scope of the violence generated by islam.

These religious zealots killed THREE HUNDRED NINTEY EIGHT people and injured FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN in the last FUCKING WEEK alone!

In the month of November 2006 there were 291 islamic terrorist attacks killing 2160 people and critically injuring another 1666 people.

Here's a few facts I've stated before, but they bear repeating:

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years.

Are you burning with the peace of Islam?

If there's a rabid dog in your yard, you shoot it folks...
And more people die in car accidents in the U.S. than the number of Westerners killed by Islamists....Your stats may be correct, but your research is poor. It is Neanderthals such as yourself that have created so much animosity between the West and the Islamic world. In all of your posts you have said one educated thing: religion and politics do not mix. But the fact that you group all Muslims as one entity simply proves your ignorance. Once again, your logic is flawed. According to your flawed logic all Catholic priests are rapists, all black people are criminals, all MKIII owners are cheap etc. If one would unfortunately subscribe to your method of reasoning, the world would be in shambles. Good Luck with your ignorance.

By the way, the so called "rights" that you speak of, are the product of Western liberal democratic systems. You need to read a few history books and maybe a basic political science book to realize that Western society has undergone the same transition period that the Muslim world is going through right now. Furthermore, a transition period that started more than 2000 Gregorian years ago.

Nothing has changed much since 9/11 except for the fact the Western world has taken notice of people in other parts of the world. Moreover, people that have been subjected to Western imperialism and foreign intervention. The Western world needs to realize that areas such as the Middle East have resented the West for a long time. Remember that Arab history has been heavily laden with nationalism, not religious zeal. Religion has only played a part in Middle Eastern politics for the last few decades. A basic history of Iraq , Syria, or Egypt will clearly show this.

In the end, attitudes such as yours will have the unfortunate effect of producing many more 9/11's. Is this what you really want?

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Authorized Seller
Contributor
SupraDerk said:
I'm guessing you're referring to Aryans being white here... they're actually not. The "Aryan" Nation, Hitler and all those other stupid groups stole that name and concept (much like everything else that Hitler's philisophy and regime was built on).

Aryans are a culture from ancient Iran and India
Thanks for that. Allright, I learned something new :biglaugh:

RM777 said:
And more people die in car accidents in the U.S. than the number of Westerners killed by Islamists....Your stats may be correct, but your research is poor. It is Neanderthals such as yourself that have created so much animosity between the West and the Islamic world. In all of your posts you have said one educated thing: religion and politics do not mix. But the fact that you group all Muslims as one entity simply proves your ignorance. Once again, your logic is flawed. According to your flawed logic all Catholic priests are rapists, all black people are criminals, all MKIII owners are cheap etc. If one would unfortunately subscribe to your method of reasoning, the world would be in shambles. Good Luck with your ignorance.

By the way, the so called "rights" that you speak of, are the product of Western liberal democratic systems. You need to read a few history books and maybe a basic political science book to realize that Western society has undergone the same transition period that the Muslim world is going through right now. Furthermore, a transition period that started more than 2000 Gregorian years ago.

Nothing has changed much since 9/11 except for the fact the Western world has taken notice of people in other parts of the world. Moreover, people that have been subjected to Western imperialism and foreign intervention. The Western world needs to realize that areas such as the Middle East have resented the West for a long time. Remember that Arab history has been heavily laden with nationalism, not religious zeal. Religion has only played a part in Middle Eastern politics for the last few decades. A basic history of Iraq , Syria, or Egypt will clearly show this.

In the end, attitudes such as yours will have the unfortunate effect of producing many more 9/11's. Is this what you really want?
Although you believe his research to be poor, does that constitute citing him as a Neanderthal? Serious question here: do you study political science? Because I sure don't, nor do I study history, and would like to hear a more in depth argument over my predetermined biased opinion about Islam. I don't understand this theory based on western society having undergone a transition period starting 2000 years ago. Since based on the Gregorian calendar which coincides with the approximate lifetime of Jesus, how is the muslim world going through that same transition now? What are the parallels? This product of western liberal democratic systems, correct me if I am wrong here, but hasn't this so-called transition period that began 2000 years ago remain a Monarchy throughout much of the western world until maybe a couple hundred years ago? If the west realizes the people in the MidEast hate us, as they do now, how are we to go about it? Aren't we already aware that we are not exactly popular in that area of the world? What part of the history of Egypt, Syria or Iraq shows Religion to be a minor role? 100 years ago? 1000 years? I'm a little lost in your argument as it is quite vague without exact references or examples, please explain and don't tell me to look it up, I am not a political science or history sort of a guy.

Last edited:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Authorized Seller
Supracentral said:
You're arguing semantics. I doubt the raped woman cares if it was "supported" or just made "easier". Either way, to the rape victim, there's no justice for her and it's the same thing in the end...
Agreed.... if anything at all the rape victim will be executed for having sex outside a marriage or some other bullshit like that. (For example: http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/20061121-101328-4991r.htm)
But what else can you expect from a religion where animals have a higher rank than women?! I guess the oh so mighty religious political MALE leaders havent realised who fucking brought these fucktards into this world, who fed them and took care of them... hey, it was your MOM, a FEMALE. :3d_frown:

Islam is fucking awful... its built on hatred, it teaches hatred and it wont stop until its wiped off from the face of this planet... so please USA, GB, Germany, Russia, China, Australia, France etc. do me a favor and send all your fricken bombers, fighters and missiles over there and end this mess once and for all.
Ive had it with them... no more playing nice and getting all the necessary 'permissions' or what have you.

Seriously, who do they think they are? I mean, they seem to be convinced that they are so much more superior... just look at all that bullshit that happened after that comic of mohammed was released in the netherlands and those fucktards went nuts and set everything on fire and killed people here and there and as usual threatened the rest of the world. (Funny thing is, that comic was originally released 2 years ago... nothing happened as far as I know. Why are they so special now?)
Now nobody can portray him in a comic or what have you. Hello freedom of speech?!?! Hello freedom of press?!?! Everybody has to live after those standards except... suuuurprise... the islamic people.

Those fricken religious fanatics need to get a grip on reality. People make fun of every other religion every day... Jesus has a talk show on South Park, let alone the way the portray god in there... you see any christians setting buildings on fire, demonstrating or threatening the world? I didnt.
Shows make fun of Scientology... they send their lawyers.
People make fun of Buddhism, the Dalai Lama is laughing his butt off.
But hey, dont ever make fun of holy moly mohammed... hes so incredibly special... so incredibly important.

I honestly try to be an open-minded person, I try to be tolerant but when it comes to Islam and the Koran and all that... :bigun2:
Please all you fanatics, stay in your own fucking countries, blow yourselves up 24/7 (I'll even sponsor some TNT hows that?!), and leave the rest of the world alone.

Last edited:

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Interesting that some on here call the attitude that mainstream Islam is brutal and violent "Neanderthal."

Let's look at history shall we?

Persian Empire. (Pre Islam.) One of the largest on earth, and it was very well educated and quite a good time to be alive if you were Persian....

Ottoman Empire. (During Islam.) They converted millions by the sword. (Read up on that, I'm not going into details now but Spain was Muslim after being Christian, and has since reverted to being Christian again after the Moors were driven out, perhaps re-converted by the sword? No wonder Toledo makes so many swords... LOL)

Romans? They were not Islamic, and only became Christian after feeding millions to the lions etc. Rome, Ottoman and Persian empires all fell when they ignored the unrest that was around their outer borders, and they allowed political and social unrest that destroyed them from within. (Much like the United States Of America is going through right now.)

We continue to allow politics to destroy our core values, and we clamor to ignore the unrest and war that is at our borders.

Are we going to be the next Rome?

How is that Neaderthal? (I think you have your history off base by a factor or 10 or 20x to the 10,000 year range...)

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
Authorized Seller
Adjuster said:
Interesting that some on here call the attitude that mainstream Islam is brutal and violent "Neanderthal."

Let's look at history shall we?

Persian Empire. (Pre Islam.) One of the largest on earth, and it was very well educated and quite a good time to be alive if you were Persian....

Ottoman Empire. (During Islam.) They converted millions by the sword. (Read up on that, I'm not going into details now but Spain was Muslim after being Christian, and has since reverted to being Christian again after the Moors were driven out, perhaps re-converted by the sword? No wonder Toledo makes so many swords... LOL)

Romans? They were not Islamic, and only became Christian after feeding millions to the lions etc. Rome, Ottoman and Persian empires all fell when they ignored the unrest that was around their outer borders, and they allowed political and social unrest that destroyed them from within. (Much like the United States Of America is going through right now.)

We continue to allow politics to destroy our core values, and we clamor to ignore the unrest and war that is at our borders.

Are we going to be the next Rome?

How is that Neaderthal? (I think you have your history off base by a factor or 10 or 20x to the 10,000 year range...)
Which Persian Empire? There were a few......Safavid, Sassanid, Abbasid..... I am not understanding your point. There have been may Empires with religious undertones but have been driven by politics, whether they were Catholic or Muslim. One thing that your argument does show is that empires will rise and fall throughout history. I personally believe that a hegemonic shift is occurring at this moment. This can be seen in the fact that the US is losing the "war" in Iraq right now. Furthermore, this is not the first time the West has had to fight an irregular war that they have lost: UK vs. Palestine pre-Israel, UK vs.Iraq 1921, US vs. N. Vietnam etc.

It is time that the United States worry about domestic affairs and leave the international system to states who can resolve this without resorting to war at the drop of a hat. Furthermore, issues such as the rebuilding of New Orleans should be one of the top priorities of the Bush regime. It is sad to see that Bush and his cronies can mobilize such a large force for the sole purpose of securing oil. Conversely, they cannot or will not commit substantial resources to aid fellow Americans in crises such as Katrina.

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
Authorized Seller
Mark3Supraholic said:
Thanks for that. Allright, I learned something new :biglaugh:

Although you believe his research to be poor, does that constitute citing him as a Neanderthal? Serious question here: do you study political science? Because I sure don't, nor do I study history, and would like to hear a more in depth argument over my predetermined biased opinion about Islam. I don't understand this theory based on western society having undergone a transition period starting 2000 years ago. Since based on the Gregorian calendar which coincides with the approximate lifetime of Jesus, how is the muslim world going through that same transition now? What are the parallels? This product of western liberal democratic systems, correct me if I am wrong here, but hasn't this so-called transition period that began 2000 years ago remain a Monarchy throughout much of the western world until maybe a couple hundred years ago? If the west realizes the people in the MidEast hate us, as they do now, how are we to go about it? Aren't we already aware that we are not exactly popular in that area of the world? What part of the history of Egypt, Syria or Iraq shows Religion to be a minor role? 100 years ago? 1000 years? I'm a little lost in your argument as it is quite vague without exact references or examples, please explain and don't tell me to look it up, I am not a political science or history sort of a guy.
Excellent questions. I will answer them shortly but I am going for dinner now. Not to be an asshole, but if you really were interested, you would look it up. There are many credible sources that can point you in the right direction. Nonetheless, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
RM777, a drop of the hat?

Took dropping about 3000 places to hang one's hat to get the USA riled up on this one, and still we have excercised more restraint than any other empire in the past against our enemies. (A credit to us I'm sure you will find some way to impune.)

Here are the facts.

When we let politicians run the military, we get Viet Nam type wars. (However, I have to say, there have been few casulties in this Iraq war compared to Viet Nam, so to Bush's credit, they are doing very well with what they have to work with.)

When we call Islam a religion of peace, we are ignoring the deaths of innocents the world over who have reciently died either because they were for, or not willing to change over for Islam. Islam's followers around the globe are lashing out and killing thousands every month in the name of Allah. (I'm sure he's impressed, don't you?)

My point about empires is we are an empire, and at this time, even if you do not like it sir, the USA is the worlds strongest empire. We can either affect change around us, or we can withdraw and let the world do as it pleases. (And I can tell you that most of what the world pleases is not to support the USA as an empire. It is simple greed for what we have. Power.)

Good says you! I can hear it now. You don't like us, and you think we should stay home and let those places deal with themselves...

That is very Liberal Canadian of you indeed. (And one reasons why your country is not an empire, even though you reside next door to the most peaceful empire the world has ever seen. The attitude to hide your head in the sand, keeps you a minor player in the world's empires.) Never forget it is at our will, that Canada remains it's own country. Think about that Mr. stay home and leave the world alone.

While you sit at home and deride the USA, you must be ignorant of the fact that Canada has proven oil reserves larger than Iraq's... Yes, your a better target to be taken over than Iraq any day of the week Mr. Canadian.

If all the largest, and most powerful empire on the planet today wanted was oil, why would we go to Iraq for that oil when there is more to be found just North of our borders?

Or better yet, why not go South, and take over all the oil in central america too? We have no need of the middle east if you think about it. (Assuming your attitude that the USA is nothing but a bunch of pirates over in Iraq stealing oil... )

Ooops, your opinion is obviously flawed... Too bad for you... Now figure that one out and the next time you call names and point fingers at the USA, realize that at any moment, this country could at a whim, take over Canada and Mexico and not even breath hard doing it.

Then realize how stupid your pedantic rants about the "big bad USA" are, and get some respect for a country that has done nothing but be your good neighbor for many decades, and through two world wars, and many other regional conflicts.

If the USA was just out to take over the world, we would start with Canada eh?

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Enjoy your freedom as a Canadian! It's yours because you have good neighbors to the South!

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Authorized Seller
Adjuster said:
While you sit at home and deride the USA, you must be ignorant of the fact that Canada has proven oil reserves larger than Iraq's... Yes, your a better target to be taken over than Iraq any day of the week mr. Canadian.

If all the largest, and most powerful empire on the planet today wanted was oil, why would we go to Iraq for that oil when there is more to be found just North of our borders?

The states already own most of Canadas oil reserves (Im surprised a hardcore American like you didnt know)... no need to invade whatsoever. Was pretty fucking stupid of the Canadian government but oh well, what else can you expect from French-canadians?
The reason you still go into the middle east is
a) most politicians have unfinished business over there, so its easy to finish their business and take some oil home while going at it and
b) you probably cant find a good enough reason to invade another country like Canada for example. Unfortunately you cant just invade like Hitler did back in the days, eh? Fuck, the whole world would be pissed off then.

Also you show a pretty fricken arrogant attitude here... Its that attitude that makes people hate you guys. You have to realise that the United States of America are nothing more than a modern Roman Empire and as far as I am concerned, you will fall... and I hope I will still be alive to see it. Why? Cos I want to see all the Americans with your attitude whine and beg for help.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
My point exactly.

Those with little power have greed for those who possess it.

Your hate of the USA is noted, but lucky for you, we are a very good neighbor, and will not overrun or kill you for your attitude. (Like the Nazi's you lumped us into the same boat with.)

If you sold your oil to USA based companies, that's your own problem. (I don't keep up on who owns the oil rights, but I do keep up with where major sources of oil pool near the surface of the earth.)

As far as easy to get, the oil in Central America is great stuff. Easy to refine, and easy to transport. Yet we don't just invade and take it all to ourselves.

You call us names, call me arrogant and yet you fail to see how arrogant your own attitude is towards the USA.

Beg and whine for help? That's interesting. When natural disasters happen all over the world, the USA military and people are there in force to help out even our enemies in their time of need. No begging or whining needed. (Just look at tsunami hit Puket. It was located in a very Islamic nation and we have helped them from day one, no questions asked.)

Katrina was more of a cluster due to LA politics and other social problems in that area of the world than it was with government's response to the storm. (When the people your trying to rescue are shooting at the helicopters and other rescue people, it's hard to get things done. Also any idiot would have left a city that is below sea level with a storm as large as Katrina bearing down on them, but only LA caliber idiots did stay, and many of them paid for that foolishness with their lives.)

I have worked a few Gulf Coast hurricane's and they all suck. Every single one has people who tell me... "I did not think the water would go so high" or "it has never hit this home in 3 generations..." Or whatever bullshit the locals tell me, they all fail to realize that they live in land that is at sea level or lower, and they routinely get hit by large powerful storms that flood the area and blow everything around/over/out with the wind. What a shocker! Like it's never happened before.. (At least not for 3 generations, and in my lifetime... blah blah blah..) Get used to it, or move to higher ground. End of rant.

Ok, back to Canada eh? LOL, you guys can really take the cake. I have many friends from Canada, and I love your mountains and the way you say about and moose, but your politics is way to liberal for me, and your attitudes that the USA needs to stay home and leave the world alone is completely ignorant of the fact that you exist simply because the USA allows you to exist. (That is not arrogance, it is fact.)

If you had neighbors like Israel does to the north, they would overrun you and make you change your religion, politics and lifestyles in a heartbeat....

That would be the Islamic nutjobs supported by Iran and Syria.... (Two peaceful nations in your opinion I'm sure...)

Peace on earth to you. (Enjoy it, you have peace because you live next door to the world's superpower who has no ambitions to take over the world, yet you call us names, poke fun and generally behave like spoiled children regarding the USA.)

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Authorized Seller
Contributor
RM777 said:
Excellent questions. I will answer them shortly but I am going for dinner now. Not to be an asshole, but if you really were interested, you would look it up. There are many credible sources that can point you in the right direction. Nonetheless, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
Yeah I threw the last sentence in there cause it was probably an answer you would give, I just beat you to it.:icon_bigg

About the oil thing, the United States has a good chunk of reserves up in Alaska and along the Florida coastal area. But current drilling laws prohibit the drilling of new wells in those areas. Basically the Alaskan pipeline, and barrels throughout Texas and such are all the oil we get domestically. However, it is true that the United States cannot just sit idly by and watch the world take over its vested interests. In the automotive industry already, companies like Ford and GM continue to leak red ink while a company like Toyota outsold BOTH in California alone. Toyota now outsold Ford GLOBALLY. Some Lexus dealer spent Millions on a new Lexus dealership in SoCal. There were talks about a GM-Nissan merger or a Ford-GM merger. This is purely business talk but business is an integral part of how the United States functions, as we are a Capitalist society.

The dictatorship in Venezuela recently took a bigger stake out of its oil it sells to big oil companies like Exxon and Chevron. Chad similarly took a step in that direction, demanding a higher percentage of profits from its oil, which is barely a petro puddle compared to Iraq. Almost all the Oil companies AGREED.

Wasn't the Bush administration blamed for the haphazard Katrina aide efforts? The huge lack of proper communication between the Federal government and the New Orleans government.

The world has changed since the days of the Roman Empire. We can no longer run around invading other countries at will just because we felt like it without feeling some sort of immediate consequence. Some might think Iraq is a shining example of the breaking of that rule. Our own soldiers feel discontent with how long they have to stay there. Our own people show disgust at the governments actions. We allow them to, isn't that a freedom they have? Localized problems, such as poor choice of actions by military officials or things to that ilk further stress the issue of the responsibility of the government. To that end the actions of a few Americans who decide to fuck up taints the image of America to others just as the image of a few dumb terrorists will forever taint the image of Islam to me. We are guilty by association. America is not perfect, but I like it better than any other place I could be living.

At the very least, our people try to resolve our issues before they become catastrophes instead of sitting idly by and watching our world which we helped to create turn its back on us and call us names, as if suddenly they know how to do everything better than we can. Which sometimes they do, but sometimes they don't. Germany and Japan have great engineering and strict manufacturing standards. They still do to an extent. Back in WWII, Europe and Asia saw this superiority to devastating effect. Supposedly they wanted to conquer the entire continent before trying to take the US over. They showed they wanted to by bombing Pearl Harbor. That pulled the US into the war and long story short it was the full American involvement, people and machinery, that lead to our place as a leading nation. Because we are in this role, we must be philanthropic, giving aide without reason to others who need it in the hopes they view us favorably, and if they continue not to, are we suppossed to just give up and say, okay you win, kill us and we won't say a thing? I doubt it. North Korea? People hate us because we do have power and influence. But the United States is no longer a nation that sits and watches the world go by, we are an active participant and perhaps majority rule in a World Government. If we are to fall, someone else would take our place and face our same issues. Either that or utter chaos. Some of us may be arrogant to you, but you are by the same token, to us. Disagree? Live and let live, yet many others would rather see the U.S. die... If you won't let us live how we would like to, what makes you think we're going to let you kill us without a fight? Politics is not easy. There is no one solution. Sometimes speak softly and carry a big stick works. Sometimes using that big stick works better. Give and take, give and take.... constant bickering leads to all out war.

"Fight for honor, fight for your life, Pray to God that our side is right, and though we won I still may lose until I make it home to you."

L

lanky189

TopSecret said:
The states already own most of Canadas oil reserves (Im surprised a hardcore American like you didnt know)... no need to invade whatsoever. Was pretty fucking stupid of the Canadian government but oh well, what else can you expect from French-canadians?
The reason you still go into the middle east is
a) most politicians have unfinished business over there, so its easy to finish their business and take some oil home while going at it and
b) you probably cant find a good enough reason to invade another country like Canada for example. Unfortunately you cant just invade like Hitler did back in the days, eh? Fuck, the whole world would be pissed off then.

Also you show a pretty fricken arrogant attitude here... Its that attitude that makes people hate you guys. You have to realise that the United States of America are nothing more than a modern Roman Empire and as far as I am concerned, you will fall... and I hope I will still be alive to see it. Why? Cos I want to see all the Americans with your attitude whine and beg for help.
pick a side damnit..

a few months back this same type of discussion brought up your anti-americanism and you were confronted then too...

Adjuster TS is not a Canadian, she's a German, so don't let her Canadian rhetoric fool you. She'll claim to be anti islamic extremest, as in her first post..then 2 posts later hope that the only nation with the balls to fight back against them falls soon so she can laugh.

News flash TS...if we fall..so will Canada, so will mexico, so will every other Freedom loving natino in the world, becuase we are the Big stick...and we are NO LONGER walking softly...we've had enough..and we're doing the dirty work that's been needed for a long time.

So pick a side...you either hate islamic terrorists OR you hate america....but you cannot hate both...as we are polar opposites..and as far as I'm concerned..the only middle ground left is the ground under the world trade centers...where 3000 people met an early unexpected and most importantly undeserved grave..just as all those in bombed embassies and busses and Israel.

TS..your opinnion...even your "educated" opinnion isn't worth the paper I wipe shit from my ass with...You're an anti-american living in America Jr...and you really have the gall to say the things you've said? Do me a favor and don't ever cross that border to your south....you are NOT welcome in this country if you wish for it to fall. For with that you are wishing for many many american's to die, as this country will not go without a serious fight.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Authorized Seller
tonysupra said:
Just to clear things up.
Islam does not condone rape. Period. The rape laws are against rape and are punishable by death, worst than it is here. What is wrong with the law is that you need four witnesses to further on with trial. That is just stupid, but remember there is no forensics (sp?) science that could convict the rapist nor would a pregnancy be enough evidence, as traditional Islamic jurisprudence states a pregnancy is not enough evidence. I totally believe that’s bullshit, but I believe the 4 witness crap is to clear up the 'her word against his word'. Remember that the justice system isn't like it is here.

What’s barbaric is that if you make an accusation of being rape and do not have four witnesses, you therefore admitted that you (the woman) had non marital sex, which is the ultimate shame and the worst thing that could happen in society, and is also punishable by death. Totally stupid. But I just wanted to clear things up that Islam supports rape and blah.

ok i have not finished reading this whole thread yet but you mean to tell me that if a woman is raped that she could be sentenced to death because she had non-marrage sex???

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Authorized Seller
ok finally finished the whole thread first if the us were to invaded canada they would fail.

1)we would have russia, japan, china, uk, assie,and lots more im forgeting on our side in a heart beat.

2) if worst comes to worst and no one suported us are army backs off and goes gurilla warfar. which we would win.

3) there would be so many americans who would really pissed off that your government would be forced to stop

4) i no many people who would start shooting back cillilans caustils alone would be enought to make your govrnment stop.

second in saying that i agree if the US falls Canada would be seriously damaged if not destroyed.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I never said the USA would invade, I just stated that if as some boneheaded opinions slathered out there, we are just going to Iraq for oil, why would we need to travel very far to get it? (There is plenty for the taking in Canada.)

Is the USA going to attack Canada? Hell no. We are, and have been generally good neighbors for the past relavent decades.

Did Canada fail the USA when the declined to participate in this Iraq war? Yes. As our ally, you tucked your tails and went home claiming it was not your war, and then called us warmongers and worse while doing nothing to secure your future freedom from Islamic terrorism other than to try and please the Imam's in your own country so they will leave you alone. (What a theory, it really works well to hide your head in the sand right... ? They will just give up and go away... )

As far as not posting today, I agree it would be nice to have peace on earth, and goodwill towards all men, but currently there are people dying for Islam around the globe, so it's not possible at the moment. (Oh, next your going to say that it's our fault that Islam is killing Westerners and anyone else they do not agree with globally... )

Are all Muslims terrible? Heck no. There are good people everywhere on the earth. (Even in Canada Eh...)

The reality is at this time, Islam has good people in it, but they are muted by the radicals who control the entire religion, and have left the good people of Islamic faith with no voice, and definately no example of responsible, kind and loving Muslims anywhere to be found in the public eye.

You all know that if there were examples of "good, kindharted muslims" they would be on the news 24/7 being shown off by the ULEE controled media around the world.

Instead what I see is reports of terrorist attacks on busses of commuters going to work, or recruits for the police force being kidnapped, torutured and then killed. I see Iran's leader making a jackass of himself saying things like there was no mass murder of Jews by the Nazi's. I see this same jackass playing with leaders from Syria, PRNC and other places that hate how powerful the USA is, and places that seriously would like to see us suffer and die if they could manage it.

Then I read comments from people here who think the USA just goes off to war at the drop of a hat, and has no business being out there defending freedom, but that they should just stay home and act like Canada, and hide their heads in the sand. (Oil sands I might point out... LOL)

I wish you all peace on earth, but it appears the USA, England and a few others are the only ones willing for fight for that peace at the moment. (You just enjoy it for free OK? You get free peace bought for you buy the sacrifice of our soldiers... again the USA saves your hides, and all you can do is bitch about it. What are you French? (I suppose you could be French Canadian...eh?)

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Authorized Seller
First off i did not say weather or not the us should have gon in to iraq at the time my anwser was no.

After learning and reading it to it more that has changed and I belive yes they should be there and should have done what some else suggested and gone in full forces and started a draft 9/12. some many not agree but thats my belive.

As for doing nothing i should reminded you that we r in afganistan, i know personlly people who have died there and i myself will be going over some time 2008 if all goes well so to say were not doing anything is bull.
in saying that i wish we would do more and hopfully will be with the consevitives with the minority

edit: i read your post incorectly a missed the part where you said currently. unfotunaly the librals made a mess of this country in the last few years, and im ashamed to admit that you are correct. I myself wish this were not true but it is, but i do belive that with the consveritives in we might be able to change that and take a step forward

read up on some canadian history you might be suprised what were capabul of.
1) juno beach D-day canadians made it the farthest the fastest then both british or merica.
2) there something called vimy ridge look it up you might be serprised

these r just a small few just off the top of my head

also my opinons on what would happen if the us did for some very dumb reason invade canada. do I think you will no.

in light of all this
Merry christmas to you :)

Last edited:

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
Authorized Seller
When I sober up.....Do most of you subscribe to the Christian Right? Let me see those pamphlets....Happy Holidays..I am hammered......

Last edited:

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
Authorized Seller
Adjuster said:
I never said the USA would invade, I just stated that if as some boneheaded opinions slathered out there, we are just going to Iraq for oil, why would we need to travel very far to get it? (There is plenty for the taking in Canada.)

Is the USA going to attack Canada? Hell no. We are, and have been generally good neighbors for the past relavent decades.

Did Canada fail the USA when the declined to participate in this Iraq war? Yes. As our ally, you tucked your tails and went home claiming it was not your war, and then called us warmongers and worse while doing nothing to secure your future freedom from Islamic terrorism other than to try and please the Imam's in your own country so they will leave you alone. (What a theory, it really works well to hide your head in the sand right... ? They will just give up and go away... )

As far as not posting today, I agree it would be nice to have peace on earth, and goodwill towards all men, but currently there are people dying for Islam around the globe, so it's not possible at the moment. (Oh, next your going to say that it's our fault that Islam is killing Westerners and anyone else they do not agree with globally... )

Are all Muslims terrible? Heck no. There are good people everywhere on the earth. (Even in Canada Eh...)

The reality is at this time, Islam has good people in it, but they are muted by the radicals who control the entire religion, and have left the good people of Islamic faith with no voice, and definately no example of responsible, kind and loving Muslims anywhere to be found in the public eye.

You all know that if there were examples of "good, kindharted muslims" they would be on the news 24/7 being shown off by the ULEE controled media around the world.

Instead what I see is reports of terrorist attacks on busses of commuters going to work, or recruits for the police force being kidnapped, torutured and then killed. I see Iran's leader making a jackass of himself saying things like there was no mass murder of Jews by the Nazi's. I see this same jackass playing with leaders from Syria, PRNC and other places that hate how powerful the USA is, and places that seriously would like to see us suffer and die if they could manage it.

Then I read comments from people here who think the USA just goes off to war at the drop of a hat, and has no business being out there defending freedom, but that they should just stay home and act like Canada, and hide their heads in the sand. (Oil sands I might point out... LOL)

I wish you all peace on earth, but it appears the USA, England and a few others are the only ones willing for fight for that peace at the moment. (You just enjoy it for free OK? You get free peace bought for you buy the sacrifice of our soldiers... again the USA saves your hides, and all you can do is bitch about it. What are you French? (I suppose you could be French Canadian...eh?)
Ignorance at its best. CHECK YOUR FACTS! Private military are the second largest group in Iraq after the American Armed Forces. Secondly, I guess you missed the fact that the UK has undertaken major troop withdrawls from Iraq. The British Ambassador to the US has also been highly critical of the Bush regime in Iraq. The Americans are slowly losing support for their War on Terror. We are not the only American ally that has refused to support the American Occupation of Iraq.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Yep, I'm being ignorant of the fact that NORAD has protected your ass for the past 50 years.
I'm ignorant of the fact that your military uses pretty much the same hardware ours does.

Did I ever say the USA should invade Canada? Your just being an ass because you don't like me pointing out that IF THE USA JUST WANTED OIL, YOUR BACKYARD IS OUR FIRST OPTION.

And that reality makes your opinion that the USA is just in Iraq for oil completly moot.

Yes Canada went to war in WWII. Yes the Brits are swinging away from support at this time. (But they at least went in with us at the start, and they are not completely gone yet at this time.)

What part of your acting like a spoiled child don't you understand?

The part where you don't appreciate what you have, or the part where you think you can control your parents? (Two classic spoiled child traits.)

You know, if the terrorist attack any of the US cities near the border with you guys, your going to have to deal with the potential fall out as well. (I expect the next major attack will be a nuke or bio weapon.)

So, going with what I've read here, you guys will cheer that the big bad USA got what it diserves for poking it's nose where it does not belong. (Much like many did the world over when Islamic Terrorism attacked on 911, there was as much cheering as booing around the world.)

I expect my enemies to cheer when my country is attacked, but to hear it so clearly from my "good" neighbors just reveals your ignorance to actual facts, and shows how brainwashed you have become by your politicians and media there in Canada.

The good thing is, not all Canadians are as ignorant as you, so there is hope indeed that your country will come to it's collective senses and support it's neighbor to the South when Radical Islam strikes out again in our own backyards.