Random Pics Thread 3: A New Thread (( NWS ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Authorized Seller
Girl in the middle has a huge outtie lol
Ummm, you know... I always thought it was part of her hand... but maybe I'm wrong. It seems a lil too big to be what you guys think it is... no?!
I mean, geee... I'd sue the doctor if there really was that much of her belly button left.

Flateric

Authorized Seller
I did this a couple years ago with a clear computer case and filled with mineral oil.

Inside the case in a clear plexi box in the oil filled with water I had goldfish swimming around. The refractive index of the plex/water/mineral oil is so close to each other it appeared that the fis were swimming around the actual cards and such, I got a pic I think still somewhere, I'll try to dig it up if you like.

I did this a couple years ago with a clear computer case and filled with mineral oil.

Inside the case in a clear plexi box in the oil filled with water I had goldfish swimming around. The refractive index of the plex/water/mineral oil is so close to each other it appeared that the fis were swimming around the actual cards and such, I got a pic I think still somewhere, I'll try to dig it up if you like.
I like to see this

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Authorized Seller
it's actually "mountain drift". a friend has the shirt.

random background. sorry if its a repost.
View attachment 25159
That's an awesome image....somebody spent a LOT of time and effort it looks like. At first glancing at the thumb I thought "meh" but it's really got some neat details.

You actually did that?? lol...how on earth did you feed the fish? Did they ever attempt to swim in the oil? I'd think that could fairly easily kill them if they wandered too far for a few seconds. but i dunno.

Flateric

Authorized Seller
That's an awesome image....somebody spent a LOT of time and effort it looks like. At first glancing at the thumb I thought "meh" but it's really got some neat details.

You actually did that?? lol...how on earth did you feed the fish? Did they ever attempt to swim in the oil? I'd think that could fairly easily kill them if they wandered too far for a few seconds. but i dunno.
No, not a problem, the container with the fish was a little taller out the top, for feeding etc. It just appeared that they were in the same container, sorta like if you had a large glass full of mineral oil, within that glass there is another totally clear glass but full of water and fish. looking at it the second glass and that fact it's got water not oil in it makes it appear pretty much invisible. But of course that fish have no danger of getting exposure to the oil.

It's a bowl within a bowl sorta thing.

I'm gonna try to dig it up tomorow, it's on an old laptop drive I gotta dig up in my mess o stuff in my basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.