Random Pics Thread 2: Return of the Pics. ((NWS))

Status
Not open for further replies.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Authorized Seller
Re: Random Pics Thread 2: The Revenge of the Pics. ((NWS))

A friend of mine that owns a business here is looking for one to race... Thats why i asked, Thes....

Clueless... My neighbor is a Linn County Sheriff... If I'm out washing the Supra, I blast that song if he drives by.. He stops to get his mail (which is right in front of my house)... He laughs his ass off about it.. He had a newbie with him one day, and I was blasting the song when he pulled up.. he had the windows down and being a smart ass that I am.. I got onto my knees and put my hands behind my back... I heard the newbie say "Officer ..... That young lady is pestering us, what should we do?" and my neighbor goes "Laugh.. She does this too me all the time.. Heck, she's done it when I wasnt even in my squad car"... I've bought him "Cop Shades" and left it in his mail box.. I've left donut coupons and everything..

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Authorized Seller
Contributor

I find partially covered naked women more attractive than a bent over, everybody look Ho Sometimes! That first picture is just gorgeous! Who is that?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller

I don't know what to sing or sit down and shave but my lips are sitting in the wind and then he said I'm sorry what..........:aigo:

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Authorized Seller

She needs to learn how to pose, shes making that same stupid look in three pictures.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Authorized Seller

You're looking at her poses versus her tits and ass??!?!??!?! I'm a heterosexual female and I didnt even notice any similarities in the poses... I think

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor

well, when she's not naked it's easy to lose interest..

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Authorized Seller

well, when she's not naked it's easy to lose interest..
For real. Why are you always going on about how much of a heterosexual female you are? Trying to convince yourself or something?

Anyways, heres something from a little over 12 hours ago.

Facime

Leather work expert
Authorized Seller

I had the two 17mm bolts that hold the left Mac Strut to the lower control arm on my 73 celica cheer off and send the whole assembly back under the car and rotated 90* right (so the face of the wheel was facing the front of the car). It happened in a busy intersection on Unser Blvd in Albuquerque during rush hour. It didnt tear up my fender as bad as yours and I actually was able to fix it in a couple hours right on the side of the road. It wasnt a fun experience at all.

back on topic:

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Authorized Seller

I had the two 17mm bolts that hold the left Mac Strut to the lower control arm on my 73 celica cheer off and send the whole assembly back under the car and rotated 90* right (so the face of the wheel was facing the front of the car). It happened in a busy intersection on Unser Blvd in Albuquerque during rush hour. It didnt tear up my fender as bad as yours and I actually was able to fix it in a couple hours right on the side of the road. It wasnt a fun experience at all.
Yeah, the strut ripped right out of the control arm actually.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v489/xok/Cressida/05-23-08_1607.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.