Random Pics Thread 2: Return of the Pics. ((NWS))

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Re: Random Pics Thread 2: The Revenge of the Pics. ((NWS))

All three cars were in the garage. And you can bet your ass that if they weren't, they would have been covered with all the blankets and quilts that we own.

Tore up two sections of our fence, which is a huge pain in the ass with the new puppy and everything.

Ripped up some of the gutter on our house.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Ummm dude it's a Dog NOT a date ;)
Err... you do realize he's from LA, right?
It's not cheating if it's your dog! :D
one in the stink, two in the...wait....what?
Man you two are in rare form today! :biglaugh:

haha, you guys are a bunch of dicks...:D

anyway, here are my submissions...

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Authorized Seller

haha, i know the kid that owns these. he just pulled the motor out for the red one and put it in his gs300. and the white one is now for sale, so he can build the shit out of his viper. (damn rich kids.)

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Authorized Seller

Randomness:

Pacman

Watch this long enough and she will change direction

A little eye candy

If any of these seem to not load, you may want to refresh - sometimes filecloud is a pain.

Last edited:

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Authorized Seller

haha, i know the kid that owns these. he just pulled the motor out for the red one and put it in his gs300. and the white one is now for sale, so he can build the shit out of his viper. (damn rich kids.)

[thumb]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/DSCN0883-1.jpg[/thumb]
I SEE RREV STICKER! Thats a beauty of a white one.. Whats he asking for it?

Last edited by a moderator:

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Authorized Seller

[thumb]http://www.boners.com/content/805787.1.jpg[/thumb]
My buddy Andy told me this story couple nights ago:

He was having a donut fit and goes to Krispy Kreme and buys a dozen donuts. He walks out to his supra, hops in and drives away with the box of donuts in his lap. a 1/4 mile later, he takes a 180degree ramp to hop onto a different road, and goes a little too fast and squeals his tires some (shit suspension, needs a bunch of steering shit, other $$$). A cop lights him up, he pulls over, and the cop walks up to him and he asks, "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Andy looks at the cop, then down at the donuts in his lap; looks back at the cop, then the donuts, looks up and says, "Thats too easy..."
Cop starts grinning, but then asks Andy to turn his stereo off. Well, he didn't hold the button long enough, and instead of turning off, the stereo switched to FM radio. Guess what song was playing? Yep, it was the theme to Cops.

The officer just folded his book and says, "I couldn't have made this up" and goes back to his cruiser laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Authorized Seller

That sounds like what that Gabriel, the big hispanic comic that wears the Hawaiian shirts said.. I usually go hang out with a group of other tuner people on Saturday nights (when its not raining)... We have written consent to hang out in this certain parking lot, but we still get harassed.. I had had enough with it, so I downloaded the "Cops" theme onto my iPod.. I have a loud system in the Supra, so I cranked it up as a cop pulled up.. He actually was pulling someone else over.. As he was walking from his cruiser to the other car, I was playing the song.. After he gave the other people a ticket.. he came walking to the Supra.. I thought "Shit, I'm done"... He couldnt walk straight he was laughing so hard.. He asked who owned the supra, and naturally, everyone pointed to me... He said "First, I love your car... Secondly, next time, dont play that song until I'm done with the traffic stop.. I was having a very hard time keeping a straight face when I was telling those people what they did wrong".... Ever since than, the cops stop by to see if I'll play that song again

My buddy Andy told me this story couple nights ago:

He was having a donut fit and goes to Krispy Kreme and buys a dozen donuts. He walks out to his supra, hops in and drives away with the box of donuts in his lap. a 1/4 mile later, he takes a 180degree ramp to hop onto a different road, and goes a little too fast and squeals his tires some (shit suspension, needs a bunch of steering shit, other $$$). A cop lights him up, he pulls over, and the cop walks up to him and he asks, "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Andy looks at the cop, then down at the donuts in his lap; looks back at the cop, then the donuts, looks up and says, "Thats too easy..."
Cop starts grinning, but then asks Andy to turn his stereo off. Well, he didn't hold the button long enough, and instead of turning off, the stereo switched to FM radio. Guess what song was playing? Yep, it was the theme to Cops.

The officer just folded his book and says, "I couldn't have made this up" and goes back to his cruiser laughing.
That sounds like what that Gabriel, the big hispanic comic that wears the Hawaiian shirts said.. I usually go hang out with a group of other tuner people on Saturday nights (when its not raining)... We have written consent to hang out in this certain parking lot, but we still get harassed.. I had had enough with it, so I downloaded the "Cops" theme onto my iPod.. I have a loud system in the Supra, so I cranked it up as a cop pulled up.. He actually was pulling someone else over.. As he was walking from his cruiser to the other car, I was playing the song.. After he gave the other people a ticket.. he came walking to the Supra.. I thought "Shit, I'm done"... He couldnt walk straight he was laughing so hard.. He asked who owned the supra, and naturally, everyone pointed to me... He said "First, I love your car... Secondly, next time, dont play that song until I'm done with the traffic stop.. I was having a very hard time keeping a straight face when I was telling those people what they did wrong".... Ever since than, the cops stop by to see if I'll play that song again
Wow...that is funny

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller

The camera does not do the white MKIV justice as to how fast he's going. That's one beautiful car.

Status
Not open for further replies.