Random Pics 6: Attack of the .gif (( NWS ))

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Some pics of cars at my lot at work that I patrol. The first is tore up completely. Baseball bat holding up the dash, the backs of the front seats gone and torn up, trash everywhere, and a ghetto car seat. Then, a ricer that I wrote a ticket for parking like a jackass, and finally a late model Honda Civic 4-door sedan that looks like the kids got to paint everything but the glass.

MK3pizzadriver

Authorized Seller
They see me rollin'... They hatin'... Patrollin' and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty. lol

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
Ok, this is a meh picture... the question I have, is wtf is that hanging from the rear view mirror?

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Me and Mike Saturday night after our 4-year anniversary date:

Marlon Brando?

And I got Logan a new bed to have in the living room. I think he likes it. God, I love this dog so much...

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Authorized Seller

HDR pic of my car after being run off the road and sliding into a curb with the driverside rear, I broke the hub off at the buttom control arm and bent the control arm that the sway bar ties into. The guy who did it was a local ricer. He saw me hit the curb, downshifted and took off. Then the next day i broke my toe while working on the car. Bunches of fail.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Just painted my headlight lenses, I'll find out how well they turned out tomorrow. With any luck I won't have to put on any more coats. Also, Here's pics of my wife's new 91 Pathfinder. I painted the wheels today since they were an ugly cast metal color when we got it Saturday. Yes the paint is rattle can flat black, but a paint job is planned (color unknown right now). Also planned, a much better front bumper that protects more of the front end.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Authorized Seller
This is the newest addition to my re-forming collection :) No idea yet as to wether it's a male or female, but since it's likely I won't be breeding it, it's not a big deal. This beautiful baby is a Dumeril Boa, and was just born on October 1st. This clutch had some HUGE babies. The female was so large the breeder was expecting between 12 and 15 babies... She had 8. The baby I have in my hands is almost the same size as a 3-month old baby I had been playing with previously. Current assumption is for a female, and name is Madb, one of the facets of the Morrigan. Anywho, pic: