R154 clutch options

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Hi guys,
I am looking for a heavy duty clutch for my 7mgte R154 gearbox.One that can handle 400--500hp and drags eveynow and then.
I have been doing research and really can't get any good answers.My budget is about $1000.00--$1200.00us dollars.
Thanks,
Ronnie

sneakypete

Authorized Seller
for your power goals, a great clutch can be had for under $700. especially if you plan on daily driving it. i am running the driftmotion stage IV (action 6 puck). its holds great and isnt too bad to drive
check it out

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
for your power goals, a great clutch can be had for under $700. especially if you plan on daily driving it. i am running the driftmotion stage IV (action 6 puck). its holds great and isnt too bad to drive
check it out
thanks,I will have a look.

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
Another vote for the action from DM here. Call 'em up and tell 'em your requirements, they'll hook you up.

Pun intended. :D

CPT Furious

Now MAJ FURY!
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I used a Centerforce Dual Friction II for many years at the 484 rwhp level. I wrote it up in the review section, I think. Very nice daily driver clutch...they just won't guarantee it past 90% of stock. I followed the prescribed break-in period and didn't have any trouble with it!