President Bush did the right thing

dulobast25

Authorized Seller
"Think this is off base? Read what each of those two men who ran for President have written and said in the past.

They are both idiots, incompetent and would have been lousy for the USA."

this describes your current presdient. I forgot to ass the dumbass comment you attributed to Kerry.

BTW: Gore would have been a better president than Kerry.
& Even Dole would have been a better pres than GWB.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
How would Gore have been better? (Than Bush or Kerry.)
Dole would have been fine I suppose. Wonder how Bob would have reacted to 911?

I doubt he would have dismantled the military like Clinton did however. (Just to get your elections right there.) Clinton v/s George H. and Dole, and Gore and Kerry v/s Bush W.

Greg55_99

Authorized Seller
Adjuster said:
John Kerry/Heinz is, and always shall be a Putz. He was a putz when he served in Viet Nam, and he's a Putz now.

His reccord, and the opinion of those that served with and around him are that he is not fit to be commander and chief of this nation. That is their opinion, and I'm not going to argue with it as they were there, and I was not.
Can you hear yourself talk? John Kerry a "putz" in Vietnam? Listen to yourself... John Kerry, serving in combat with the United States Navy is a "putz"? A man awarded a Silver Star for gallantry a putz? Can you hear yourself? Where does this stuff come from I wonder? No putz John Kerry in Vietnam.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

http://www.thenationaldebate.com/other/jksilverstar.pdf

http://www.military.com/opinion/0,15202,101730,00.html

Sometimes I think that people have come to believe they used to pass these things out like Chicklets. They didn't....

Greg

Last edited:

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Greg, I want to belive that everyone in the military is an excellent person, and I by a large margin respect the sacrifice and dedication it takes to serve, and serve well during military depolyment in times of war, and in general.

I belive the Swift Boat Captins know him best, and they felt strongly about this to the point where they opposed him quite fervently during his election bid to be POTUS.

I have only been around since 66, so I was pretty young during Viet Nam, but many friends of my family have served there, and I've lived all over the world while my Dad worked for Boeing in various locations, mostly in the Middle East. I would say 80% of the families I grew up with were military ones.

I give him credit for going, same as Al Gore, but both were supposed to be non-combat roles, and Kerry only ended up in combat when the tactics changed, and swift boats were used more extensively. I don't know all the details, and I suppose I never will, but his peers did not like him enough to throw him under the bus years later when he ran for President. Sounds like he was one thing officially, and another in real life. Pretty impressive that he made such an impact in his peers that they came back years later to throw him under the bus. Medals or not.

Today he has proven at many opportunities to be a putz. When he threw away medals at protests, saying then they were his, only years later to say they were someone elses.. when he cozy'd up to Jane Fonda, a complete traitor to the USA at that time, when he called every service man and woman a war criminal he proved himself to be a putz. He did it again reciently with his comment about being smart and going to school, and if you don't, you end up in Iraq, in the military proves he is a putz.

Sorry your offended I think he's a putz. I'll let John Kerry continue to speak for himself. He needs no coaching from me to prove he's a putz.

dulobast25

Authorized Seller
Adjuster said:
How would Gore have been better? (Than Bush or Kerry.)
Dole would have been fine I suppose. Wonder how Bob would have reacted to 911?

I doubt he would have dismantled the military like Clinton did however. (Just to get your elections right there.) Clinton v/s George H. and Dole, and Gore and Kerry v/s Bush W.
Read my post again, I didnt get the v.s. thing mixed up. I was saying i think Dole would have been a better pres that GWB, So would newt Gingrich . Regan was a better pres than GWB. GWB's father had the potential to be a better pres than he was and i still feel he was a better pres in some ways then GWB ANd you already know that from my POV that Kerry AND Gore would both be better presidents that GWB. That being said, I think that Gore would have been a better president, at the very least he was a better candidate. He is intellgent like Kerry with fewer weaknesses and for one thing doesn put his foot in his mouth has much As Kerry has, Isnt quite as controversial as Kerry, Is evey bit as good as a debater as Kerry...of course hes smarter, a better debater and a better speaker that GWB, as are all the men in this post. Those are Just a few reasons why. I feel that beyond the enviromental issues that Gore is more of a moderate than Kerry and including the enviormental issues has a more clearly stated priority, like say environmental issues. Gore is more passionate about this goals, or so he has shown. Among other reasons that why I say that.

outofstep

Authorized Seller
It's because we can't understand a damn thing you ever try to say. Like I've said before, please do us a favor and run your shit through a spell checker before you post.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Authorized Seller
dulobast25 said:
i think Dole would have been a better pres that GWB, So would Newt Gingrich . Regan was a better pres than GWB.
Finally, something I can agree with you on! Although I don't know about Dole, Newt would be a great pres. and Reagan was the greatest modern president. Newt and Reagan both believed strongly in limited govt. and both men stuck to their beliefs regardless of the focus group data. Strength of character is respected by most people in America and that is why the republicans lost congress.

dulobast25

Authorized Seller
strength of character, honsety, humility. These have been my complaints with the Bush admin since 2003. The other reason i think is because America is tired of how the war in iraq was managed and wanted balance of power to ensure accountability.