Polyurethane subframe bushings for the MA70 Supra

ronniek

Authorized Seller
Well,if there are people who are planning to buy kits durning the 3 months when I am away,guess I would be able to make sure there are spare kits already made up before I leave.
Depends on feedback I get from people planiing to buy kits

HKS_TRD

Authorized Seller
Can anyone share their experiences with these, tossing up which hardness I should go for.
My car will be a 900 hp weekend toy that may see the dragstrip

ronniek

Authorized Seller
2 red rear subframe kits
1 yellow rear subframe kit
1 red front subframe kit
1 yellow subframe kit
8 steering kits

These kits are on their way to California and should be there 6-10 day
I will be away for 2-3 months but should be contactable on ronio73@hotmail.com if any one is interested in buying kits.

Thanks,
Ronnie

A70BoosTFienD

A.K.A. Knight Rider
Authorized Seller
2 red rear subframe kits
1 yellow rear subframe kit
1 red front subframe kit
1 yellow subframe kit
8 steering kits

These kits are on their way to California and should be there 6-10 day
I will be away for 2-3 months but should be contactable on ronio73@hotmail.com if any one is interested in buying kits.

Thanks,
Ronnie
Love my kit i ordered a while ago so much i sent someone your way. Enjoy your time away my friend

ronniek

Authorized Seller
Hello everyone,
I am still on holiday but looks like I might have someone to make steel sleeves for subframe kit atm.
I should be able to sell subframe bushes even when I am away.

Ronnie

ronniek

Authorized Seller
Finally have engineering company who will be able to manufacture steel sleeves for me and sleeves for 10 sets available by 23rd june.
If anyone interested in bushes.

GC89

1J-THIS
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Did he mention if he was still traveling? I haven't heard from him since the end of August. He mentioned being on Holiday in Burma for a month or so at that time.

Its going on 11 weeks since I ordered, Its a long term project with lots on the agenda so its not holding me up, but it would be nice to get an eta to plan around.

Dresden Seven

Authorized Seller
Did he mention if he was still traveling? I haven't heard from him since the end of August. He mentioned being on Holiday in Burma for a month or so at that time.

Its going on 11 weeks since I ordered, Its a long term project with lots on the agenda so its not holding me up, but it would be nice to get an eta to plan around.
I ordered a set in the end of May and he said he was still traveling in a email on September 6th.

ronniek

Authorized Seller
Hello guys,
Back in New Zealand and 4 orders shipped.remaining orders will be shipped next week.
I have a yellow front kit ready to ship.
Finally got my 1st batch of steel sleeves made up so waiting times will be greatly reduced.

Ronnie

A70BoosTFienD

A.K.A. Knight Rider
Authorized Seller
Testimony for your kit Ronnie,

I have had the red kit in my car for a good few years now. They are stiff and have a pretty good amount of vibration like you said they would be but these things are badass. Finally got around to installing the fronts and I am very anxious to feel it now. One of my friends will be reaching out to you for a set here shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Ronnie, I've been running your yellow kit for a couple years myself. I had no idea how nice these cars felt with fresh bushings... thank you, so much, for offering these to the Supra world. Highly recommended if you want to get rid of that squishy old car feel. The yellow setup is perfectly acceptable for street use, yet stiff enough that I don't feel any undue flex under hard cornering. :)

ronniek

Authorized Seller
Ronnie, I've been running your yellow kit for a couple years myself. I had no idea how nice these cars felt with fresh bushings... thank you, so much, for offering these to the Supra world. Highly recommended if you want to get rid of that squishy old car feel. The yellow setup is perfectly acceptable for street use, yet stiff enough that I don't feel any undue flex under hard cornering. :)

Thanks for good feedback.
I have red bushes in my supra for years now and made a difference.

ronniek

Authorized Seller
Btw,I will be in California next week and bringing over a yellow rear subframe kit if anyone is keen.
Save on shipping and time from New Zealand.