Polyurethane subframe bushings for the MA70 Supra

Satan

Authorized Seller
Contributor
It got rid of the sloppyness in the rear and dips/bouncing causing one side of rear tires to rub. I already had the poly suspension bushings and Eibach/Tokico combo. After the SF bushings, very tight in the handling of the rear... Well worth replacing, if it's your daily driver (mine is a daily... mostly street, some highway).

supraguy@aol

Authorized Seller
Fair enuf- just thought this question had been answered in a couple of threads already.

Dave 1jz

Authorized Seller
Are the bushings still available? Front and Rear. The raptor site is under construction.

SideWinderGX

Authorized Seller
It got rid of the sloppyness in the rear and dips/bouncing causing one side of rear tires to rub. I already had the poly suspension bushings and Eibach/Tokico combo. After the SF bushings, very tight in the handling of the rear... Well worth replacing, if it's your daily driver (mine is a daily... mostly street, some highway).
This is my setup so far to a T, so I'm happy I stumbled upon this...now they're definitely on my list of things to get :icon_razz

Dave 1jz

Authorized Seller
Yes, i have that kit already, but i mean for the subframe, the big bushes which bolt to the body

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Authorized Seller
How are you guys finding the diff noise with these? The diff noise is driving me nuts, even with a tight rebuilt diff. Not sure if I need to put in a brand new ring and pinion to get rid of the noise, or switch back to softer bushings. It's a steady tone as the diff vibrations are amplified by the floorboards.

Satan

Authorized Seller
Contributor
How are you guys finding the diff noise with these? The diff noise is driving me nuts, even with a tight rebuilt diff. Not sure if I need to put in a brand new ring and pinion to get rid of the noise, or switch back to softer bushings. It's a steady tone as the diff vibrations are amplified by the floorboards.
I have Dynamat throughout mine and was able to tell that the drivetrain noises are alot more noticeable... Especially if there's some sloppiness in the tranny/driveshaft/LSD. My driveshaft/center carrier bearing and tranny were Fed up. Replaced both and a new clutch, now is much smoother/quieter. However, I can tell the U-joints in the replacement driveshaft are weak and probably need replacing as well.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
pm sent to 7m2bar and northbaysupra.
I have started making poly top cushions for front subframe kit to be included in front kit if anyone are interested.
I will be visiting U.S.A in mid November so if any one doesnt want to pay shipping costs for kits,i can bring it over as part of my luggage.
This time I will make sure i sent kit asap once I land on U.S soil.
Ronnie

Dave 1jz

Authorized Seller
pm sent to 7m2bar and northbaysupra.
I have started making poly top cushions for front subframe kit to be included in front kit if anyone are interested.
Thats good news! Now we have the full kit, very nice!

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Poly top cushions for front--still work in progress.Sorry,Life suddenly got too busy so had to sort that out first.But I am working on it now.

lithium14

Authorized Seller
I think he might be either very very busy, or something. I emailed him a week ago since raptor racing is not restocking, and haven't heard back. oh well.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
sorry guys,really really busy.Will reply to everyone in a couple of days.
M still making the bushings
Cheers,
Ronnie.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Email sent to every one.
Red bushes----very hard
yellow bushes---hard.
yellow------bit harder than stock.
Orange bushes-----stock stiffness
This should give people an idea of what they want.

Cheers,
Ronnie

Email sent.

-Mo

mk3_7m

Authorized Seller
Ahh im bracing my subframe atm. I might as well order in some new bushings at the process as well.

mikes_88_supra

Authorized Seller
so whats the price on these? im looking for a complete set of yellow bushes (front and rear) also what would shipping be to 92854?

Moy

It's broken...
Authorized Seller
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my red front subframe bushings! They really tightened it up! I highly recommend these :)

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Send Ronnie a PM. I just ordered a set, although I don't think he has been on since Oct. 14th.

Hopefully they will arrive sooner than later.

-Mo

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
Are the reds fine for a dd car or are they way to stiff? Ill be needing while set with rack bushings. Has all the problems been fixed like ps rack bushing problem? How long can I except to recieve these after purchase? I'm in California 95301 btw thanks

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I don't really understand why folks would go for the reds over the yellow for a street car, but I guess that's how it goes.

if it's a racecar, then I would :)

HeWhoOvercomes

Vrooom VROOOM
Authorized Seller
I bought a set of front and rear subframe bushings a while back, and the sleeves in the rear set fit snugly, whereas the sleeves in the front set are rather loose. It would seem that this could cause handling problems. Is this how the set was intended to be, or should I be concerned?

[video=youtube;Q7MNRbUTGV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7MNRbUTGV0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks!

JZA70 QC

JZ Engine are the best!!!
Authorized Seller
I need a set of rear bushings yesterday so can you please contact me as I'm ready to order.

jeffriverin@distributel.net

or by text on my cell 418-720-0997

I need these ASAP lol thanks in advance and hope to get news soon or at least a response.

- Jeff

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for ordering poly bushes from me ,even if I have taken long time to deliver.(Sorry about delays).
If anyone are interested,closing date for post office to ship stuff is 5th of December.
Any way Christmas holidays away from work gives me time to stock up on bushes

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
I have uploaded photo of different hardness bushings that are mostly sold.
I thought would be good to show photo of different colors.
Orange---Shore Hardness of 75A
Yellow----Shore Hardness of 85A
Red-------Shore Hardness of 90A
Black-----Shore Hardness of 95A
Dark Blue---Shore Hardness of 70D(Hard as golf ball or bone).

Attachments