poly subframe bushings kit

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Do you offer these sets in a rigid collar? I'd be interested since your steering rack bushings were nice
I do not offer collars,just a direct bush replacement.
black bushes I make are harder than red ones if you are after stiffer bushes

HKS_TRD

Authorized Seller
Ronnie, do you make a bush which fits the LIPP/Suprasport stainless traction arm?
On that note does it take the same bush as the standard traction arm?

HKS_TRD

Authorized Seller
I need red bushes for the camber arms and also the traction arm/strut rod if it can be confirmed they fit the suprasport/lipp arms. From a quick measurement it seems the OD for the bush in the lipp arm is 37mm is that what the bush you make for the standard arm is?

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
I used to make poly bushes for suprasport strut rod.hopefully arms haven't changed and my bushes shouldn't fit but will have to confirm that

I need red bushes for the camber arms and also the traction arm/strut rod if it can be confirmed they fit the suprasport/lipp arms. From a quick measurement it seems the OD for the bush in the lipp arm is 37mm is that what the bush you make for the standard arm is?

HKS_TRD

Authorized Seller
I used to make poly bushes for suprasport strut rod.hopefully arms haven't changed and my bushes shouldn't fit but will have to confirm that
I doubt the design of the arm would have changed, was the bush you made for them different to the bush for the standard arm?
I bought mine years ago and installed them but haven't driven the car yet.
When I removed them to swap to a strengthened subframe I discovered the bushes had gone brittle and the outer face crumbled off. These bushes are green so I don't think they are ones you made.
I don't think the arms are in production anymore

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
The bushes were same as standard arm bushes.all the suspension arms I made back then were red only.
Maybe suprasport were to different supplier cos I have supplied bushes to them for years.

QUOTE=HKS_TRD;2095628]I doubt the design of the arm would have changed, was the bush you made for them different to the bush for the standard arm?
When I removed them to swap to a strengthened subframe I discovered the bushes had gone brittle and the outer face crumbled off. These bushes are green so I don't think they are ones you made.
I don't think the arms are in production anymore[/QUOTE]

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Sorry,meant to say I haven't supplied for years.
The bushes were same as standard arm bushes.all the suspension arms I made back then were red only.
Maybe suprasport were to different supplier cos I have supplied bushes to them for years.

QUOTE=HKS_TRD;2095628]I doubt the design of the arm would have changed, was the bush you made for them different to the bush for the standard arm?
I don't think the arms are in production anymore
[/QUOTE]

HKS_TRD

Authorized Seller
Thanks Ronnie
Going to a different supplier was a bit of a fail on their part it seems based on my experience.
If you want to follow up via PM I'd like to order bushes for the suprasport traction rods anf bushes for the camber arms, all in red.
BTW I just installed the rear subframe bushes I bought from you this week, everything fit great making for an easy job

HKS_TRD

Authorized Seller
Hi Ronnie, have you got an email address I can reach you on, was hoping to get these bushes sorted soon

Cheers
Dan

supraguru05

Offical Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamics
SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Didnt know you were still around. Does your rear set also replace those weird bushings that go between the subframe and chassis? Those are what people usually replace with solid spacers but wesbeech doesnt make them anymore.

ldk2

Authorized Seller
Anyone interested in poly front and rear subframe bushes?
Ronnie
I'm interested in front subframe bushings, as I've purchased the rears in the past from you. Do you have red front bushings available? If so, for how much?

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Yep,I could make the bushes soft as OEM.
Green bushes are same stiffness as stock rubber bushes.
Ronnie

Reactions: alcyon