Authorized Seller
Yellow kit sold.
I will make another yellow front and rear set if anyone is intetested

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Quick review on my part:

I bought the yellow bushings a few years back. Finally installed them when the subframes were out of the car for a complete overhaul. After cleaning what little gunk and rust was on the subframes, and in the bushing holes, I had the subframes painted.

These bushings fit great, install was quite a bit easier than the removal of the stock pieces. They were snug, but not so much that a quick squirt of silicone spray and a couple taps of a deadblow hammer wouldn't settle them into place.

As for driving impressions... haven't gotten that far yet. But I would imagine I'll be quite happy with them. Thanks Ronnie!

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Quick review on my part:

I bought the yellow bushings a few years back. Finally installed them when the subframes were out of the car for a complete overhaul. After cleaning what little gunk and rust was on the subframes, and in the bushing holes, I had the subframes painted.

These bushings fit great, install was quite a bit easier than the removal of the stock pieces. They were snug, but not so much that a quick squirt of silicone spray and a couple taps of a deadblow hammer wouldn't settle them into place.

As for driving impressions... haven't gotten that far yet. But I would imagine I'll be quite happy with them. Thanks Ronnie!
My pleasure making these bushings for supra owners and I must say that people have been so patient with me despite shipping delays

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
All orders shipped to customers.
I will be working on yellow,orange front and rear subframe kits 1st week on January,2016.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
I will have a yellow n orange front and rear subframe kits if anyone is keen

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Orange and yellow front kit ready by end of week,if anyone is keen in buying subframe kits
Ronnie

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
My paypal is ronio73@hotmail.com n i will have bushes sent to you right away.
Ronnie

QUOTE=D.J.T.;2067187]Awesome. I'll take a set. Wish I would have read the whole thread.[/QUOTE]

turbotank88

Authorized Seller
I'm planning on doing a street/track build and looking to refresh the front and rear subframe bushings, what color would be best?

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Seller
Thanks.
I will ship in a week and let you know when items are shipped.
Thank you for buying my bushes.

Ronnie

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Yeah I could go for a full set of orange F&R.
How much shipped to States?

kotu100

Authorized Seller
I need a set of front subframe yellow's to match my rears i did a few years back.
Do you have any in stock? Price shipped to 02072?
Thanks