Picture of the Day!

kelson

Authorized Seller
If these are the types of pics we get, keep it up! I used to take a lot more random pictures than I do anymore, that and I don't get on here quite as often either.
Haha, How's this for a random shot?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
You might wanna have that checked out man. My uncle died of an inflamed crotch. :rofl:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Authorized Seller
The spamming of this thread with pictures of my car will continue until moral improves. more people should be posting in this thread.

It's a pleasure to have more free time to hopefully post more of my work here...

I see your earth supra and raise you a water supra:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Gentlemen, I see your Supras, and raise you a snow Supra!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
You're right Figit... we need someone who drove their Supra into a lake or something to keep up the trend. :p

kelson

Authorized Seller
Spent the weekend in Austin

long lines

Redbull girls are awesome and handed out plenty of free Redbull

This awesome turbo Porsche was in the parking garage

And....... VETTEL

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Kelson, I say this in the most sincere way possible:

You suck.

That is all. :p Just kidding man, I am a little envious for sure. Was planning on going from the first I heard about it even happening, but when it came time to planning the financials of it all, it would have cost my girlfriend and myself somewhere around $2500 including air travel, car rental, hotel, tickets, misc, etc... Just wasn't really going to be in a good financial position to go this year.

Next year, I suppose it might be more feasible, but it is still a 2500 mile round trip...

kelson

Authorized Seller
Kelson, I say this in the most sincere way possible:

You suck.

That is all. :p Just kidding man, I am a little envious for sure. Was planning on going from the first I heard about it even happening, but when it came time to planning the financials of it all, it would have cost my girlfriend and myself somewhere around $2500 including air travel, car rental, hotel, tickets, misc, etc... Just wasn't really going to be in a good financial position to go this year.

Next year, I suppose it might be more feasible, but it is still a 2500 mile round trip...
Haha ya it was a blast. I got married in June of this year and the tickets were a wedding gift to me from my wife (ya I know I pick the right one). If it hadn't been for that I probably wouldn't have gotten to go either. We also lucked out and found some friends of friends to stay with in Austin. I would highly suggest going if you can the track is really great, lots of good passing.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Just got done watching the 2012 Brazilian GP with my girlfriend a couple nights ago actually... Chicks dig F1! :p

Oddly enough, the only broadcast I could find of the whole race was in German. I guess that makes enough sense given the german population (post WWII of course) of Brazil, but still, it's a bit odd to watch when you understand very little of the language.

Anyway, as for COTA, what corner would you recommend getting seats for, if we were available to go next year?

kelson

Authorized Seller
Great race! I'm very happy Vettel won. Honestly almost all of COTA is amazing. I was on turn 3 and not much happened there but I could see other parts of the track too. Turn 1 is definitively the place to be because of that hill. There was also a lot of passing on turns 11, 12, 19 & 20. So ya you really can't go wrong. I would suggest, if you do get to go, to go to all the practices and qualifying so you can walk around the track.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Nice map you posted there Kelson, and thanks for the advice. If we were able to attend, you can bet money that we'd be spending as much time as possible there. Not like we get to do this sort of thing often when you live in what some would consider a ways away from BFE.

kelson

Authorized Seller
So I have something a little different. I have a bunch more pictures coming. but for now I have a couple of my drawings. I really like the semi open wheel style fenders that are becoming popular. I also believe the the rocket bunny FRS kit is the best body kit I've ever seen. So you know it got me thinking what would a supra look like with the same style of fender. The fender in the second drawing doesn't really have the dimension I was hoping for but I think you can get the idea.

FIL

Authorized Seller
This is a few weeks old now, but I've not been posting much anywhere lately... (been busy at work)