PIC REQUEST! anyone have a pic of this...

Eric_Odie

Authorized Seller
anyone have a picture of a MK3 supra equiped with Rota Slipstreams? I really like those wheels, but i've never seen them on a Supra. I've always saw them on Hondas, and Miatas, but never on a supra. so with that said, does anyone have a picture of a supra with these wheels? i don't want to place an order and next thing you know it, they look retarted! hahaha well anyways take it easy everyone!

Turkish

Authorized Seller
Eric_Odie said:
anyone have a picture of a MK3 supra equiped with Rota Slipstreams? I really like those wheels, but i've never seen them on a Supra. I've always saw them on Hondas, and Miatas, but never on a supra. so with that said, does anyone have a picture of a supra with these wheels? i don't want to place an order and next thing you know it, they look retarted! hahaha well anyways take it easy everyone!
If you have a pic of said wheels, and a supra you want to see them on I am sure someone here can photoshop them up for you, I suck at photoshop though so ya.

Eric_Odie

Authorized Seller

i totally forgot about photoshop! haha i suck at it too! so if someone could photoshop this picture on a black 89, it will be greatly appreciated! hehe i'll probably go with the flat black color or bronze.

Z

ztosupra

i've seen a picture of those on a green datsun 280Z. they looked hot. if i remember right they were only 16's though. they were bronze too. what size and color are you looking at on what color supra? they are some really nice wheels though

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
Do the rest of the research for the photochoppers as well... post a picture of the black Supra from the right angle, and we'll hook you up.

siman

<b><i>Lifetime Ban</i></b>
Me too!

I want a white or gold pair.....ROTA is actually starting to make them in 17x8.5's now! And soon to go wider!

But the thing is I dont know about the offsets you can get yet.

But yes, there are some pics in my hyper rev of some mk3's ( JZA70's ) with some Desmond Regamaster EVO's...the real Slipstreams essentially.

I can take some pics of them and put them up hopefully!

-Jonathan

siman

Now these are from imagestation...image shack isnt working right now for me...

so if there are red x's...just email me and i will send you the pics...since they are AGAIN too large to upload....

siman

I absolutely LOVE them!

I am going to start saving for those too!

I need another set of wheels to roll on while I get the Tom's re powder coated...

Eric_Odie

Authorized Seller
OMG I LOVE IT! I'M SOOOOO GETTING THESE WHEELS! hrm now i must deicde bronze or black! =P such a hard decision. Bronze on black is sweet, but then i also like the black on black! we'll see, i still have some saving to do! hopefully graduation money will help out with it! ^_^ Thanks A Lot GJ!
Aye siman, what color are you gonna get?

Eric_Odie

Authorized Seller
i've decided what color i'm getting, i'm gonna go for bronze. then wrap them in Falkens! i'm probably wont get these until mid summer tho. Hours cut at work >_< thanks again Grim Jack, and thanks to you too siman for taking pics from the hyper rev!

siman

Eric_Odie said:
i've decided what color i'm getting, i'm gonna go for bronze. then wrap them in Falkens! i'm probably wont get these until mid summer tho. Hours cut at work >_< thanks again Grim Jack, and thanks to you too siman for taking pics from the hyper rev!
welcome buddy! Thanks Grim for posting those for me!

-Jonathan

siman

iceberg319 said:
wheels are nice but the only offsets ive seen are +48....and thats waaaay to in there
You could get some 10mm spacers....some GOOD ones....not the cheapo brass looking steel ones...but ALUMINUM spacers....

that would throw it in the 38ish MM offset which is near factory.

I am running 28 front on 8" wide
and 32 rear offset on 9" wide in the rear.