Passing of a member. Flateric.

Black95

Authorized Seller
Sadly my brother and a long time member and moderator here, Flateric, passed away last month.

It looks like he hasn't been very active here in the last couple years, but maybe some people still remember him. One thing he loved more than just about anything was working on his car. It has fallen to me to dispose of some of his assets, and I know he would prefer his car sold to someone who would take care of it.

If any one knows of someone local who would be interested in this project, please let me know.

Moderators: If this post is against forum rules, inappropriate or in the wrong forum, please let me know.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Sorry to hear that. It’s never easy to lose a loved one and for this community it sucks losing one of the old school guys.

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
That blows, I had plesent interactions with Flateric on SupraMania

Sorry for your loss

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
Another touchy subject::: I hate to bring up another sore subject, but when I first joined Supramania there was a member named Mike Brobano?, Bobano? something like that, apparently a well respected member well like member here did he get in a accident and passed??? Just curious,...

twin2turbo

Authorized Seller
Another touchy subject::: I hate to bring up another sore subject, but when I first joined Supramania there was a member named Mike Brobano?, Bobano? something like that, apparently a well respected member well like member here did he get in a accident and passed??? Just curious,...
Mike Urbano, He was one of the pioneers of the a70 in the US. Did alot for the entire supra culture.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Sorry to hear, but thank you for letting us know. I remember his user name from way back. He probably contributed to my obsession with these cars early on.

Please reach out to the community here if there's anything we can do for you to help out with anything.

Black95

Authorized Seller
It wasn't Mike.

Black95

Authorized Seller
Sorry to hear, but thank you for letting us know. I remember his user name from way back. He probably contributed to my obsession with these cars early on.

Please reach out to the community here if there's anything we can do for you to help out with anything.

Thank-you.

The only help I can think to ask for right now is to find a good home for his car (locally).

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Thank-you.

The only help I can think to ask for right now is to find a good home for his car (locally).
I'm sure there are a bunch of folks up there that are capable and excited at that idea. Traffic is a little slower these days, but someone around here will hopefully help out. It's neat you're concerned with that. I'd like to think he'd be pretty psyched you were taking the time to find it a home since he was so passionate about it.