PacNW Supra sighting thread

luckyshay7

Authorized Seller
Seen a black or maroon Mkiii last night on 122nd in Portland, too dark to tell but damn did it sound good, did a little booster poof at me :)

Bird87

Authorized Seller
Re: Purple Supra!

Saw a burgundy mk3 on black and red lip rims on Airport way said "Nice!" but you didn't seem too interested in talking to a guy in a Miata lol

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
On my way to work this morning I saw a black mk3 at the burger king on Grande Ave in SE Portland. The paint was flaking off and the car was beeeeeattttttttttt but it was nice to see another mk3 today!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Authorized Seller

Black turbo mk4 just drove past me on 63rd just east of andreson and revved I was eating lunch in the back of the wife's 90 Toyota pickup at a construction site

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
Followed a white pre-89 na stock wheels stock ride height down se crystal springs yesterday................

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
Woke up to 5 pictures of a white post-89 mk3 texted to me from different people who work with me, so I guess that's kind of sighted even though I am currently 3500 miles away..... had some fun aftermarket stuff on it I guess, but had been towed into my work for a running issue after having a battery and alternator replaced at another toyota dealer..... I don't know what happened to it.....

mcammarn

matt
Authorized Seller
I think I saw john? by the commons today around 630ish pm time?
License plate aev7428 I think, something like that. It was a teal color with exhaust system.

mcammarn

matt
Authorized Seller
So today I saw a what I'd believe to be a parts black mk4 being towed by a h2 on a trailer by exit 36 around 330pm. And yesterday I saw 2 mk3's in the same neighbor which I thought was amazing. The first was a white 86.5 with 300zx wheels and the other was a blueish colored mk3 swarmed by a Cressida and some Hondas. The neighbor was off Marvin rd and 510

ToyotaxAlex

Authorized Seller
So today I saw a what I'd believe to be a parts black mk4 being towed by a h2 on a trailer by exit 36 around 330pm. And yesterday I saw 2 mk3's in the same neighbor which I thought was amazing. The first was a white 86.5 with 300zx wheels and the other was a blueish colored mk3 swarmed by a Cressida and some Hondas. The neighbor was off Marvin rd and 510
I used to live on carpenter and had a neighbor with a gray 88 3 houses down. I moved to west side but he's still there. Where in oly do you live?

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller

Leave it to me to spot the only supras at Honda Fest.... There were 4... These 2 were my favorites :)

Rich64N

Authorized Seller

Leave it to me to spot the only supras at Honda Fest.... There were 4... These 2 were my favorites :)

I don't know that 84 MK II at all (with crazy exhaust, bosozuku?). Hope you told them of Centralia and Nationals. Got to preach it, be a proselytizer!

Mr. Joe

Authorized Seller
Last Friday afternoon I spotted a dark grey MK3 heading west on I90 right after the I405 interchange. Unfortunately I didn't get a good look at it because I was riding back seat in my buddy's truck heading the other direction in the express lane.

mcammarn

matt
Authorized Seller
Saw a white with grey trim and what it looked to be 6 spoke rims, a pre 89 mk3 around 9pm today on top of the nisqually hill, dutterow rd and martin way by the chevron.

Bird87

Authorized Seller

I parked next to a light blue pre 89 at Fred Meyers yesterday. You on here?

Sent from my dumb phone (X_x)@==('.'@)

Villy253

Guv'na
Authorized Seller

I saw your car at Applebee's in federal way I tipped the waiter to go over to your table and tell you about your car! Hope you had a good dinner with your girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller

The one on the left in the picture is a parts car, owned by one of the racing teams VIP supports. It's for sale...
Hey Van! Saw you at the centralia meet and saw the VIP stickers on your car.:)

IG: tougefaye

suprayo

Authorized Seller
On the way home from centralia I stopped for gas in the bargaining of Kalama and saw a red mk3 next to a purple s13 talked to the owner working in the gas station. You on here?

nacho8705

Authorized Seller

Spokane valley 32nd & dishman-mica

Black 89+ (I think)

Are you on here? I've seen it around town a few times

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk