PacNW Supra sighting thread

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
.jpg Saw you today off of 82nd ave in SE Portland. Noticed you were bumper-less. Left a note on your windshield offering you my spare for free :)

mcammarn

matt
Authorized Seller
Saw 3 mk4 yesterday. How rare is that! In 3 different cities to.
1 black one at seatac airport
1 white one at south tacoma way
1 red one that was my buddies.lol

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
There has been a few sitings of a girl driving a white mk3 around NE tacoma. We are all now on the look out for you! Let the stalking begin.
I ran into a guy a few weeks ago who told me that he always thought of the mk3 as a "chick car... no offense" and yet 99.87489204836% of all the supra drivers I meet are all dudes.

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
What I find alarming is your percentage. So one billionth of the guys you met have feminine features or what is the deal?
I was more or less just giving Faye the benefit of the doubt... the verdict on her is still to be decided as I've not met her in person yet. :D

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
I was more or less just giving Faye the benefit of the doubt... the verdict on her is still to be decided as I've not met her in person yet. :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
No, I'm actually a dude posing as a chick. The lady in my userpic is my girlfriend ;)

Back on topic: spotted a brown mk3 with stock wheels on 82nd in Clackamas today. Old lady was driving it. (SO THERE!!!) Oh wait, maybe she inherited it from her deceased husband? Or borrowed it from her grandson? But it was a 5-speed!! Go granny!!!

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
There are actually quite a few girls in the Supra club. Honest to goodness, real people without any Y chromosomes. Admittedly, they are massively outnumbered by the guys, but it's nowhere near one in a million. More like 1 in 500.

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
There are actually quite a few girls in the Supra club. Honest to goodness, real people without any Y chromosomes. Admittedly, they are massively outnumbered by the guys, but it's nowhere near one in a million. More like 1 in 500.
Dave, you've been in the supra game much longer than I so I will take your word for it on the 1 in 500 figure... I think it's less than that but if you say so... :p

Van

87t Hardtop
Authorized Seller
Contributor
On the day at Centralia M&G, it was 1 in 50...

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
White pre-89 mk3 headed the opposite way (South) from me on 99 this afternoon around 6ish. I was also in my Supra :D I waved :)

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
wait... so Faye is a girl!?

On topic: Saw a gorgeous red MK4 coming out of the silverdale mall yesterday around 6:30ish. I was driving my fozzy though... :(

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
Hey Faye are you the girl I met at the VIP BBQ like three years ago? If you your car looks great has come a long way
Nope not me. I've only lived out here for 2 years.

And, of course, don't forget that I...

Faye is most definitely a himshe

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
... am a "himshe" ????

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
AAAAAAANNNDD we hijack another thread with something else TOTALLY OFF TOPIC AND WONDERFULLY RANDOM. I love this forum.