PacNW Supra sighting thread

Pyrite

Authorized Seller
Purple Supra!

Purple MKIV, Exiting Hwy 26 heading south on Cornelius Pass @ 5:00PM. Anyone going to claim it as their own? Or do we know who it is? I am trying to link names with cars in my head as I am better at remembering the cars than the people.

Last edited:

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Authorized Seller
Re: Purple Supra!

maybe that's the one that belongs or used ot belong to RREV. I know they hav been trying to sell it for a while. did it have real deep rims?

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Authorized Seller
Re: Purple Supra!

i know that guy, he lives over by Glencoe high school, but its a 87, GE, and auto, hes a cool guy, im trying to get him to get online, but so far he hasnt.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller
Red Supra Spotted Yesterday!

I spotted a red 89+ mk3 driven by what looked like a black or hispanic male. It was headed north on I5 in or near Burlington and it was around 2pm.

It was a good looking car! Was this you?!

MA71

Authorized Seller
saw a Sick maroon supra on I-5

I think it was Saturday morning, Northbound I-5 through downtown.
You were behind me in an 86-88, maroon, euro corners, lowered on what looked like Volks TE-37's, exhaust, a-pillar gauges, everything. By FAR the best looking supra I've seen driving on the streets.

I gave you the horns from my car.

I was in this

this is my supra

PS. There is no "sightings" thread on this forum right??

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Authorized Seller
Re: saw a Sick maroon supra on I-5

I think it was Saturday morning, Northbound I-5 through downtown.
You were behind me in an 86-88, maroon, euro corners, lowered on what looked like Volks TE-37's, exhaust, a-pillar gauges, everything. By FAR the best looking supra I've seen driving on the streets.

I gave you the horns from my car.

I was in this

this is my supra

PS. There is no "sightings" thread on this forum right??
Thanks for the compliment, but I have to get you straightened out! First off, it's Burgandy, not Maroon! lol! Secondly, (and you should've known this!) it's a 91 Sunroof!!! ::hah:::: facepalm ::Wheels are cheapo cast Chinese garbage MB Motorsports,:evildeal: but the car does have the heart of a "true" JDM Supra (1JZ-GTE!) Exhaust is a Fujitsubo, and the interior is all JDM Recaro...(Thanks Nate!)
My car is nice, and so is yours! But come to a meet, and you'll find out just how "average", they are!
P.S. Cool Benz wagon ya' got there rollin' on the BBS's!:sonic:

Last edited:

upgradedsupra

Authorized Seller
Contributor

Yeah, Tom has the Maroon Supra.

You should head to the event in my sig! We have an annual event and this year it's in Canada. :)

Duane

MA71

Authorized Seller

Thanks for the compliment, but I have to get you straightened out! First off, it's Burgandy, not Maroon! lol! Secondly, (and you should've known this!) it's a 91 Sunroof!!! ::hah:::: facepalm ::Wheels are cheapo cast Chinese garbage MB Motorsports,:evildeal: but the car does have the heart of a "true" JDM Supra (1JZ-GTE!) Exhaust is a Fujitsubo, and the interior is all JDM Recaro...(Thanks Nate!)
My car is nice, and so is yours! But come to a meet, and you'll find out just how "average", they are!
P.S. Cool Benz wagon ya' got there rollin' on the BBS's!:sonic:
Hey Tom, thanks for the response and the compliments.
I couldnt remember what year your's was to be honest, it was hard to pay *Too* much attention when in traffic like that. Still, seeing a nicely modded supra is so freakin rare. Most I see are stock and beat, and if they Are modded they look hideous (imo).
Got any pictures of your car?

Also, to the rest of you guys too, I wont be able to attend any supra meets for some time as I ship out on May 4th

mickgarvey

Authorized Seller

lol "failz" at photography and can you go to canada if you have a felony charges but havent been convicted?

mickgarvey

Authorized Seller

innocent until proven guilty.... getting it deferred anyway the courts are taking forever though and Im not sure if I could travel there befor the court date or what. Seems like if your convicted its almost impossible from what Ive read about it.

upgradedsupra

Authorized Seller
Contributor

lol "failz" at photography and can you go to canada if you have a felony charges but havent been convicted?
Not sure. Maybe check with mattplat, he knows about this stuff more than I do. I could change the title Tom but you didn't start this thread. :D

Jtek

Authorized Seller
saw ma70!

really really clean light blue turbo 5sp. I usually don't post sightings, but this was nice. Wasn't 4x4, either. Andreson+sr500/4th plain. I was in my red/black 85 gts rolla

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller

There was another mkiii spotted this past weekend too. It was silver and being towed down I5 near Centralia with the rear wheels down. :3d_frown:

Hopefully they pulled the driveline. If not, I hope the car made it to it's destination with a good tranny.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller
Re: saw ma70!

Hey Kenny when were you in Burlington should have called .
I was only there for a Saturday. I had three Photography jobs there. I thought about calling you; but, wouldn't have had much time to visit. Next time for sure!

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Authorized Seller

There was another mkiii spotted this past weekend too. It was silver and being towed down I5 near Centralia with the rear wheels down. :3d_frown:

Hopefully they pulled the driveline. If not, I hope the car made it to it's destination with a good tranny.
Yeah I saw it, when it was still on the side of the road, I was headed south bound on I5 and it was on the shoulder N bound the driver still in it... had I not already been running late, I was going to turn around on the next exit to see if he needed any assistance... If I ever have to call for a tow (crossing fingers, knocking on anything made of wood) - I will insist on a flat bed for sure!

So Kenny how close to Centralia do you live? Just curious thought you were further north for some reason...

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I saw a dark blue pre-89 with some sort of chrome rims (16's?) with the headlights up heading south on Laventure crossing E Division in Mount Vernon yesterday. Young white male driver.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller

Yeah I saw it, when it was still on the side of the road, I was headed south bound on I5 and it was on the shoulder N bound the driver still in it... had I not already been running late, I was going to turn around on the next exit to see if he needed any assistance... If I ever have to call for a tow (crossing fingers, knocking on anything made of wood) - I will insist on a flat bed for sure!

So Kenny how close to Centralia do you live? Just curious thought you were further north for some reason...
I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! MUUWWWAAAHHAAAHAAAAAA.... :evil2:

nacho8705

Authorized Seller
Black MK3 northside spokane sighting

Hey,

saw a black turbo mk3 yesterday on my test drive, you said that you had just been pulled over, we cruised for a few blocks. Are you on the forums, if so, who are you?

Pyrite

Authorized Seller
Blue MKIII In Newberg Parked near the tracks as you are leaving Newberg on 240. Exhaust was dual outlet muffler no tips.

87GWSupra

Rally Supra
Authorized Seller
I've been seeing the same red mk3 with black bra going down 99W out of Tigard turning down Cipole rd at right around 6:40 am every morning for the past several months. Very clean looking mk3. I enjoy seeing this beautiful site every morning as a putt by sadly in my girlie green 93 Civic.

Also see a burgundy MK3 on Powell in Portland parked in a Block Buster parking lot.

Don't worry if it was a manual its ok to tow the vehicle on the drive wheels. Gears are still bathing in oil and running less stress and heat then if you where actually driving. But if it was automatic I feel bad for it, cuz it would be toast. Unless it has one of those old old GM trans with a pump on the input and output shaft. But that would never happen on a Supra.