Owner's Manual Part #?

KINGPIN33

Authorized Seller
So back in the MK3 game after 10+ years and unfortunately my new car did not come with the owner's manual. Does anyone know if Toyota still sells the manual? They seem quite rare along with a shadow grey tonneau cover!

loc182

Seven Empowered!
Authorized Seller
I do not know if Toyota has these or not, but here is the information from my 1989 US manual:

Publication Number: OM14471U
Part No. 01999-14471

I am guessing the U is for United States, so maybe C for Canada?

From looking at the smaller owners guide they show that manuals were sold at the price of 4.95 US back in 1989. (The way to order at that time was simply to call a toll free number or fill out a form that used your VIN to determine the correct manual.)

UPDATE: I just found this looking on the US Toyota site:
To purchase copies of Owner's Manuals, please call (800) 782–4356 or visit www.helminc.com

I visited the site and only 1989, 1990, and 1992 were selectable, with owners manuals only listed for 89 and 90, but sadly none in stock.

It might be worth it to try a Canadian dealership in person, unfortunately I couldn't even select Supra here:
https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/my-toyota/owners-manuals

Maybe try posting a WTB thread on SM? Good luck!

Last edited:

KINGPIN33

Authorized Seller
I do not know if Toyota has these or not, but here is the information from my 1989 US manual:

Publication Number: OM14471U
Part No. 01999-14471

I am guessing the U is for United States, so maybe C for Canada?

From looking at the smaller owners guide they show that manuals were sold at the price of 4.95 US back in 1989. (The way to order at that time was simply to call a toll free number or fill out a form that used your VIN to determine the correct manual.)

UPDATE: I just found this looking on the US Toyota site:
To purchase copies of Owner's Manuals, please call (800) 782–4356 or visit www.helminc.com

I visited the site and only 1989, 1990, and 1992 were selectable, with owners manuals only listed for 89 and 90, but sadly none in stock.

It might be worth it to try a Canadian dealership in person, unfortunately I couldn't even select Supra here:
https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/my-toyota/owners-manuals

Maybe try posting a WTB thread on SM? Good luck!
Thanks for that info! Definitely worth a try