OT: The Supramania Pet Section

Hello, everyone! I created this light-hearted thread for us to show off our furry household buddies. I have a Pomeranian name Bruce. My wife named him after her favorite action star. He's a bit too energetic at times, which is why we had to setup a few dog agility equipment in the backyard, so we can convert his full playful energy to a proper training routine. He also enjoys our outdoor walks during my days off. Overall, he has been a great companion throughout these years. Feel free to show off your pets, guys.

cinderMK3

I want all the HAm
Authorized Seller
This is Hops, she is a chunk, usually she just runs around the house and does whatever 90% of the time. During the winter she gets caged due to how cold it gets. She is a Bearded Dragon and trained to crap when we put her in the tub with water! During the winter she goes into an odd Bermation where she doesn't eat much or poo at al for long periods of time..
Super chill, and always fun to watch visitors give an odd look when she just wanders aimlessly, although everyone knows she free ranged in the house by now.
hops.jpg