OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
well I noticed that there wasnt a ohio thread so here we go lol hopefully it picks up HAHA if you could state you name where your from pics of your car stuff like that i will start

name: zack
I have a 89 supra in the works with 1jz swap on the way

and how she looks now

Justin727

T-virus infected
Authorized Seller
you guys have time to build cars up there? I thought you alls past time was human trafficing and prostitution??

lol nice car! Good luck with the build

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
ha ha well I know I have have time to build my car cause I am not trafficing any people but I dunno about anyone else lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Authorized Seller
Name: Carter
Rockin 7m powa, well gotta rebuild the beast lol

Stock lip, stock 4x4 height on 18s

Hiro Lip, stock buzzsaws

The first day of getting her and getting her running.

The other side isn't pretty, needs repainted cuz the prev owner thought it'd be cool to bondo the trim.

carter

"The Ninja"
Authorized Seller
Ha that sucks about the bondo man but looking good
Yea its all good. Its all get of the car now. Just the driver side needs painted other then that and a rebuild it should deff be nice.

Name: Nick

'89 n/a 5spd targa

Mostly stock
:stickpoke pictures sir pictures....

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
indeed if you need any parts let me know I have blue interior parts and some of my 7m left lol would be more then happy to help ya lol

arknotts

formerly ark86
Authorized Seller
Name: Andy
I live in Uniontown (Akron/Canton area) and I have a '92 Teal. It is down for the winter for a Walbro fuel pump, battery relocation, and a FFIM conversion. I hope to have it back on the road for springtime!

ohiosupramst

Authorized Seller
Name: Alex Waite
Mods: 7mgte, R154 swap,Clutchmaster stg4 clutch, 3.91lsd, HKS mushroom filter, Arp studs, Cometic headgasket,BC retainers & springs, BIC recirc/divorced downpipe, test pipe, HKS cat back, Supra Sport intercooler hardpipes, Spearco replica, Apexi AVC-R, Autometer boost & oil pressure gauges, AEM wideband.

jonny87turbo

Authorized Seller
There are some nice supras around here.
We should all meet up some time, im only about 15 minutes away from canton.
name:josh

Heres a pic of my supra

carter

"The Ninja"
Authorized Seller
Name: Andy
I live in Uniontown (Akron/Canton area) and I have a '92 Teal. It is down for the winter for a Walbro fuel pump, battery relocation, and a FFIM conversion. I hope to have it back on the road for springtime!

Oooo... 92 Teal In Ohio ftw lol But for real... you wanna let me get that exhaust off you man? cuz you deff should, just let me know how much you want for it and we can work somethin out for it :stickpoke :evildeal:

I'll be sendin you a pm lol

indeed if you need any parts let me know I have blue interior parts and some of my 7m left lol would be more then happy to help ya lol
Yea I'm gonna end up needing some interior pieces, I'll either need a driver seat & passanger or just passanger. Also if you have 89+ tails I need them. And let me know what you got left and we could work somethin out, if you guys wanna come down and help me rebuild this motor just let me know.

There are some nice supras around here.
We should all meet up some time, im only about 15 minutes away from canton.
I'm all about a local meet, actually i was tryin to get a couple people to come and cruise with me in the summer, and the offer still holds if anyone wants to come and help me work on the supra just pm me and let me know.

And if you guys are wanting to, Theres a meet in VA around may that i'd like to be going to and would rather bring a group then a few, kno what i mean

Slick Nick

Authorized Seller
Akron seems like it would be a good comprimise for everyone to have a meet. I know of the Superfly show at the Spaghetti Warehouse that I have heard good things about if we just wanted to go to a show, i intend on going to that this year anyways.

My area in the past hasnt been the greates place for a meet, but a couple shops just opened up and I have heard about them putting on shows so we will see how that turns out. Idk if you guys like the drag strip, but there is Quaker City raceway in Salem OH and Thompson Raceway Park which is east of Cleveland.

jonny87turbo

Authorized Seller
Ya superfly wouldnt be bad. I went up there once and there wasnt to many cars up there, but from what I heard they usually have a good turn out. Also quaker steak and lube in canton has car shows on sunday also.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
yeah superfly is pretty good except alot of stupid kids up there tryin to start crap but nice lol and I am always down to help a fellow supra owner lol, carter I only have the one set on my car lol and i need my seats but I do have back ones if you want them also I was wondering if anyone know how to do the wiring harness for a 1jz swap any help there would be stellar because that is one of the only things holding me back from putting everything back together and if any of you guys can do it I would be willing to pay lol ANY help i mean it would be awsome because everywhere else seems to be 400 plus and that is a little pricy for me

ohiosupramst

Authorized Seller
yeah superfly is pretty good except alot of stupid kids up there tryin to start crap but nice lol and I am always down to help a fellow supra owner lol, carter I only have the one set on my car lol and i need my seats but I do have back ones if you want them also I was wondering if anyone know how to do the wiring harness for a 1jz swap any help there would be stellar because that is one of the only things holding me back from putting everything back together and if any of you guys can do it I would be willing to pay lol ANY help i mean it would be awsome because everywhere else seems to be 400 plus and that is a little pricy for me
Shane wanted 400?

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
sad to say I lost his number and never had a chance to call him I will have to look back at my messages and make sure I still have that but so far that seems to be hte going rate what happened to the good ole cheap days lol:nono:

carter

"The Ninja"
Authorized Seller
Sir there's a write up for all that fun stuff... I would do it, but i'm not a huge fan of electronics.... but you can find damn near whatever you want on the internet, so deff look around and see what you come up with. I could do it, but i'd have to find the info.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
yeah I found a bunch of crap oin it plus back some time a guy emailed me a bunch of stuff to that I have been lookin at lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Authorized Seller
I might go, just depends on when i get the supra runnin and when i can actually rebuild it.

Slick Nick

Authorized Seller
just got new wheels for my ride. Trying to get a line on some suspension upgrades and a new or used power steering line so if anyone could help me out that'd be cool.

Well, i just work in akron, i dont really hang out in the area much. What might be some good spots in the area to set something up?

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
Authorized Seller
Does anyone else plan on going to the Indy meet? There is quite a few on the OS forum going.
Ill be there.... Ill prolly leave Lima, Oh thursday night or friday.... we will deff meet up with the local indy supra owners on the south side of indy.... i live less than 5 min from boost lee .... if some want to meet up and all cruise together into indy let me know....

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
well I know that when summer rolls around i am gonna be at the drift track alot and superfly up in akron so I dunno i just gotta get my car done by spring/summer lol

jonny87turbo

Authorized Seller
I agree who is all interested in a meet?
does everyone want to meet at superfly or does anyone know any other places?
do you guys want to have the meet in june?
That should be enough time for everyone to have there car ready.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
i got to beaverun but I am gonna try to hit kilkare to and some times midvale has some drift events. I just cant wait to get my supra sideways lol

Supra28

Supramanian
Authorized Seller
Name: Carter
Rockin 7m powa, well gotta rebuild the beast lol

Stock lip, stock 4x4 height on 18s

Hiro Lip, stock buzzsaws

The first day of getting her and getting her running.

The other side isn't pretty, needs repainted cuz the prev owner thought it'd be cool to bondo the trim.
Get outta here! Mansfield suck balls Carter! JK man. Hey, you get that vin plate I was asking about yet?

Back on topic:

Name: Ben
Have an 88' R154 CT26 Hardtop. Too much needs to be done. No new pics as the car just sleeps in the garage.

huntingcorn

Authorized Seller
whereeeess kevin???!?!? from apple creek? lol
anyways, im moving back to ohio (wooster) but always go to superfly with my friends and another thing....i dont have a supra...but i do have a 1j!!!! in a 88 fc :) lol

anybody have a good r154 up there or know of junkyards that have turbo supras?

carter

"The Ninja"
Authorized Seller
Get outta here! Mansfield suck balls Carter! JK man. Hey, you get that vin plate I was asking about yet?

Back on topic:

Name: Ben
Have an 88' R154 CT26 Hardtop. Too much needs to be done. No new pics as the car just sleeps in the garage.
Yea i got it and i kno mansfield sucks, I'll be up your way around summer time. I need to get the hell out of mansfield, there's nothin here.

And get some new pictures :stickpoke I haven't seen any other pictures so i'm thinkin you don't own a supra :stickpoke lmao

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Authorized Seller
supra28 um we need pics of this 1j fc cause I mean i might be kinda jealous lol and I assume you would be drifting it also lol also I think june or around that time would be great to start getting together hopefully this summer will kick some ass lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Authorized Seller
Yea i wanna see the pictures of this fc with a 1j... i might just fall in love lol