Obama: 4 more years

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
[video=youtube;VIA5aszzA18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIA5aszzA18[/video]

7Matt-GE

Authorized Seller
the sad and scary thing is....this guy might still have a chance. People are easily fooled and some how forget what happened 4 years prior.

i hope to god im wrong but it's still a very real threat.

Poodles

I play with fire
Authorized Seller
Contributor
the sad and scary thing is....this guy might still have a chance. People are easily fooled and some how forget what happened 4 years prior.

i hope to god im wrong but it's still a very real threat.
With the TERRIBLE choices coming down the pipe for the republicans, it's looking more and more like he might get another 4 :(

Poodles

I play with fire
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Rand said he'd run if his dad didn't. But I'm talking more like Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin for instance...

turbojuiced

Authorized Seller
I say april fools joke maybe?

I would venture to say that the secret service fund has been increased since he came in office. Theres another way to spend your tax dollars at work lol.

steveyblack

Authorized Seller
Im a bit afraid of who the republicans are going to put up to plate. If they are not careful we can have another cluster fuck of a president. Seriously, I dont think we can get a good president from either party. Its not that their arent great candidates from either party, its the fact that both parties are going to be putting up mr popular. Id rather have a president that is cramped into his office all the time and doing his job then going out to a bunch of events and public image events. Vote for someone based on their work, not the fact that he shook your hand.

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Im a bit afraid of who the republicans are going to put up to plate. If they are not careful we can have another cluster fuck of a president. Seriously, I dont think we can get a good president from either party. Its not that their arent great candidates from either party, its the fact that both parties are going to be putting up mr popular. Id rather have a president that is cramped into his office all the time and doing his job then going out to a bunch of events and public image events. Vote for someone based on their work, not the fact that he shook your hand.
I've been warning about this for a while. I think I summed it up succintly here:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...ne-will-die.&p=1536876&viewfull=1#post1536876

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Hey, I never thought ol' GW would have gotten reelected, you?

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
Is Ron Paul really that good? What if he goes to office and becomes another Obama.

We all should create a thread of Ron Paul supporters so if he wins and does good, you can say you supported him, if he becomes another Obama, then we all will know you supported him. That is fair....

Many supporters of Obama are on here and now are saying they did not support him.

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Is Ron Paul really that good? What if he goes to office and becomes another Obama.
Check out Ron Paul's voting record:

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=296

Compare it to Barak Obama's voting record:

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=9490

We all should create a thread of Ron Paul supporters so if he wins and does good, you can say you supported him, if he becomes another Obama, then we all will know you supported him. That is fair....

Many supporters of Obama are on here and now are saying they did not support him.
Feh... We all know who the Obama supporters were. You can search and find the posts telling us we were all racists and tinfoil had wearing nutters... Now that what we predicted has come true, you get nothing but silence from them. Fucking cowards.

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
Check out Ron Paul's voting record:

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=296

Compare it to Barak Obama's voting record:

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=9490

Feh... We all know who the Obama supporters were. You can search and find the posts telling us we were all racists and tinfoil had wearing nutters... Now that what we predicted has come true, you get nothing but silence from them. Fucking cowards.

I own up to it. I said it in one of your threads already, I did vote for him. Hypocrite? No, I just believed the "change," slogan but like you said, it was not really going to happen. He just wanted to get there.

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I own up to it. I said it in one of your threads already, I did vote for him. Hypocrite? No, I just believed the "change," slogan but like you said, it was not really going to happen. He just wanted to get there.
I wasn't calling you (or anyone in particular) out. I'm simply trying to get the point across that next time (for as few of those as we probably have left) people need to think rather than feel their way into a voting both...

Hope, change? Great ideas. But when presented with fact after fact that the person selling hope & change full of shit, people might want to try to pay attention... We heard a lot of "Yea, well, I'm still voting for him anyway no matter what you've got to say..." and look what that's gotten us. We're on the brink of economic collapse and for the first time in my adult life at least, I'm having to consider the possibility that the United States of America (in any meaningful sense) will not outlive me. 20 or 30 years ago that statement would have been absurd to consider. Today it's damned near a certainty.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
...and for the first time in my adult life at least, I'm having to consider the possibility that the United States of America (in any meaningful sense) will not outlive me. 20 or 30 years ago that statement would have been absurd to consider. Today it's damned near a certainty.
Huh... reading it like that really makes it sink in a bit more. I've lived during a bit of history, but rarely experienced much of it. Crazy to think. :(

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
I have been on here since 2009 and if I was on here a few months earlier to actually read what Mike posted about Obama, I would not have voted for him.

Sure, every politician has there bad ways, what you do to please one group will most likely make another group unhappy but lying the way this DoucheBag did about change is a wrong move. He did say one truthful thing, hope, we hope he doesn't get elected in 2012....

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
Mike, you said Ron Paul is probably the last person who can save this country. Then you said that both parties will get us nowhere and until voters realize that, we will keep crumbling. Ron Paul is listed as a Republican on Wikipedia, is that incorrect or is he the one Republican person you support?

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Mike, you said Ron Paul is probably the last person who can save this country. Then you said that both parties will get us nowhere and until voters realize that, we will keep crumbling. Ron Paul is listed as a Republican on Wikipedia, is that incorrect or is he the one Republican person you support?
Paul is a Republican in name only. He doesn't represent the Republican party line, he doesn't follow the Republican leadership, and they spend about as much time bashing him as he does bashing them.

But yes, whatever his party affiliation, I can agree with him more often than not, yes I support him.

steveyblack

Authorized Seller
im sure obama is going to be using the osama thing for his next campaign. I already see people on my facebook saying "obama caught osama, 4 more years". so the popularity contest continues

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
im sure obama is going to be using the osama thing for his next campaign. I already see people on my facebook saying "obama caught osama, 4 more years". so the popularity contest continues
It's valid. It's an accomplishment, and his administration should be able to take credit for getting a job done we've been trying to get done for a very long time.

But now that tracking down an individual terrorist is out of the way, I don't see how that accomplishment helps us face the future problems that this nation has, specifically crushing debt and runaway government spending. Obama has already shown that his economic policy is suicide, his foreign policy is ineffective and his overall philosophy is not aligned with liberty at any meaningful level.

Sure, he deserves credit for this, but it's not a good reason to allow him to continue to irreparably damage this nation any further than he already has. This rare accomplishment doesn't give him a free pass for all of his other failures.

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
A functioning economy that's not currently being bankrupted by runaway government spending.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
^He'll have to get back to you on that one Mike...

BlackSS

Authorized Seller
Disclaimer: Obama has done a great job in the killing of bin laden, and deserves the credit.

That being said. Obama referring to his killing of bin laden would be suicide if he touts it too much. One, the beginning of the information being gathered about Osama's courier was in 2007, obtain by a detainee in.......Guantanamo bay. That's right, the same Guantanamo bay Obama swore to shut down. Two, there's a good chance that information was gathered via "harsh interrogation techniques" that the Bush administration was being criticized for by The Dems and Obama.

p5150

ASE and FAA A&P Certified
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Ha - first time I have checked the forum in MONTHS. I guess I'm a coward for not logging in regularly to argue. It’s comical when someone assumes that people take the time to read some of this unobjective, biased drivel on a regular basis and are too terrified to argue. "That MUST be why they don't respond!" A more realistic position would be for you to come to grips with the fact that your opinion is becoming irrelevant due to a consistent pursuit of a way to "prove" your understanding of the world to an already convinced audience at the expense of all objectivity.

I like how your video quotes Obama as stating, "I will cut the deficit by half...." and then cuts to the DEBT figure. Those are two very different things, and a disingenuous presentation of "facts" for political gain. Not that I would expect an objective political viewpoint from anyone in this forum; it’s common knowledge that it has become a self-licking ice cream cone.

Now congratulate yourself, chide away, and bask in the glow of your metaphorical tanning bed illuminated by an audience of people who will continue to tell you what you want to hear.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Wasn't this thread set up on the basis of a joke anyway? :p

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
A more realistic position would be for you to come to grips with the fact that your opinion is becoming irrelevant due to a consistent pursuit of a way to "prove" your understanding of the world to an already convinced audience at the expense of all objectivity.
It's nice to see some things never change. Get back to me when you have a point other than the fact you don't like the messenger.

Obama impact on deficit:

Obama imact on national debt:

Be sure to get the terms hater, racist, neocon, big oil or something in your next reply, you're off your game...

Wasn't this thread set up on the basis of a joke anyway? :p
I actually find him pretty funny...