Notorious M.K.3.

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Rodel, so sorry to hear that. I assume you have no way to file a "claim" or anything of that type of sorts? I know what it's like to have your car messed up by others who claim to be capable of doing the work, it's an awful feeling to say the least. Best of luck in getting NTORIOS straight again, it's still one of the best if not the best MK3 build in my opinion.
Thanks for your kind words.

I can file a small claims court against him..thats TBD.

There are certainly many awesome builds, including yours that have inspired me. Ntorios will be back up, hopefully better than ever, in a matter of time.

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Ronnie K bushings

Battle Version arms: camber, trailing , toe

Rear hubs restoration

New spherical and polyurethane bushings and bearings

Freshened rear axles

Freshened rear A arms with polyurethane bushings

Cleaned and painted rear diff. Will be replacing the rusty bolts.

New factory oem hardware

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
My most recent acquisitions that I am very excited about because of the nostalgic feel they provide! Actual pictures of minty freshness to come.

[video]https://youtu.be/kKkwo3AJKX8[/video]

1989 Alpine 7288 pullout head unit

1991 Alpine 3331 Equalizer

atlpd3147

kool member
Authorized Seller
Very nice work Rodel. You've essentially taken what most of the community would agree is the best of the best looking mkiiis out there and you've taken her a few notches up. Much respect!

HKS_TRD

Authorized Seller
Getting deja vu looking at all these pics.
Are the red bushes in the rear hubs from Ronnie K? If I recall correctly when I enquired he said he didn't make those ones.
Looking forward to seeing more progress

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Very nice work Rodel. You've essentially taken what most of the community would agree is the best of the best looking mkiiis out there and you've taken her a few notches up. Much respect!
I appreciate the props! I still have not gotten used to the compliments that Ntorios receives. There is still a lot opportunity for improvement.

Thanks!

Getting deja vu looking at all these pics.
Are the red bushes in the rear hubs from Ronnie K? If I recall correctly when I enquired he said he didn't make those ones.
Looking forward to seeing more progress
Yes, they are Ronnie K bushings. You may want to contact him again.

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
More updates to come.

Refinished headlight components:

Motors

Headlight motor brackets

Headlight assemblies

Last edited:

TurboTruck

Authorized Seller
One day, I'd like to meet you and see this thing in person. I thought my MKIII was pretty clean until I saw this build!

Whereabouts in SoCal are you? I'm just south of Irvine.

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
One day, I'd like to meet you and see this thing in person. I thought my MKIII was pretty clean until I saw this build!

Whereabouts in SoCal are you? I'm just south of Irvine.
There are many clean mk3s around.

Always glad to meet mk3 brothers. I'm in Anaheim. I frequent South Irvine.

Last edited:

Silver MK3

Authorized Seller
If I make it out to Cali this summer I want to see both of you guys' Toyotas. I'd be in the 4Runner though, no Supra travels that far are in the plans.

Silver MK3

Authorized Seller
I'll try my best. Maybe find a cheap flight out there that weekend. Couldn't spend the time driving out there that time of year unfortunately with work and school.

TurboTruck

Authorized Seller
Awesome, you're quite local. I'll be sure to arrange something with you once my MKIII is ready (shouldn't be much longer than a month if I'm lazy).

SIV might actually happen this year for me, although I can only bring one Supra :( I don't trust anyone enough to follow in the second.

Silver, if you make a California trip this summer, it would be great to meet you. The 4Runner works for me! We can be wheel buddies!

Silver MK3

Authorized Seller
Awesome, you're quite local. I'll be sure to arrange something with you once my MKIII is ready (shouldn't be much longer than a month if I'm lazy).

SIV might actually happen this year for me, although I can only bring one Supra :( I don't trust anyone enough to follow in the second.

Silver, if you make a California trip this summer, it would be great to meet you. The 4Runner works for me! We can be wheel buddies!
Rent a semi with a car trailer, bring all your Toyota's to SIV haha.

I really want to make a trip and see the parts of the country I've never seen this summer. I'll definitely let you know if I do. I want to do it while I'm young and it's easily feasible. This might be the last summer I can easily get up and just leave for a month and drive across the country. I guess I need to make a decision on what I want to do this summer sometime soon...

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Whats up gentlemen! I'm just resting from the game. A NTORIOS evolution will take place.

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Man i really hope he still has it. Still my favorite mk3 after all these years.
Thank you, Brother.

Whaaaaa??? No... really? If so, whoever got that car has a sweet one!

Whaaaaaaas? Lol

He retired from the game
I almost did.

how come you didnt' come to siv rodel?
Smh....it's time for a comeback

So how is it going rodel? The best mk3 ever has to be on the road.
Nice. Thanks! Far from the best, but it will get better.