NorCal Supras!

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Where are the Norcal guys' Supras? Sitting in shops?:sarcasm:

Last edited:

FIL

Authorized Seller
And I'm the least NorCal of the lot of ya... but I'm here now... :)

Went up to SF for a few drinks on Friday night, but other than that, we've been in and around San Jose all the time we've been here...

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Authorized Seller
Contributor
And I'm the least NorCal of the lot of ya... but I'm here now... :)

Went up to SF for a few drinks on Friday night, but other than that, we've been in and around San Jose all the time we've been here...
Welcome to the USA...looks like you finally touched down :biglaugh:

FIL

Authorized Seller
hehe... yeah... we landed here thursday night.. have been catching up with my brother, and then the parents turned up on sunday, so i think we're starting to get the family stuff out of the way now... :)

the missus is off shopping for something to wear to the wedding...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
Heres my pics the motors out now and sold it had a rod knock its getting ready for paint im cleaning out the engine bay than sanding her all down....im n merced 209 thats not nor cal like the bay area and sac but sure isnt close to so cal....... :biglaugh:
I do have a cover on it at all times so its not baking in the cali sun...

Last edited:

Igknyte

Authorized Seller
nice i saw your car in the intro section.
welcome and good luck with your build..

i know i wouldnt do too well since im still learnin bout how to fix my own stuff. and all that shett..

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
nice i saw your car in the intro section.
welcome and good luck with your build..

i know i wouldnt do too well since im still learnin bout how to fix my own stuff. and all that shett..
thanks...yea but once you learn itll just save you money that you dont have to pay someone to work on it.....we nor cal supras need to make are own forum like so cal does..or do we already have one..?

Igknyte

Authorized Seller
thanks...yea but once you learn itll just save you money that you dont have to pay someone to work on it.....we nor cal supras need to make are own forum like so cal does..or do we already have one..?
yeah its true i mean i know how to do the basic stuff.. oil brakes tires. spark plugs etc but engine swapping and upgrades kinda blows over my head.

i didnt know SoCal has their own forum? what is it?

i dont see too many supras around my area i mean i seen like 2-3 in vallejo area, and i havent seen any on the peninsula yet i dont think...
::shrug::

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
its like socalforums.com or something like that im not joining it or nothing cause im in norcal and thats a long drive all the way down south just to meet i would rather go to the bay were the air is fresh.....:naughty: and so the ladies....but theres a good shop out there in vallejo i know they do a lot of work on supras out there.....only 2-3 supras....? theres a lot of vtecs out there huh...?

Igknyte

Authorized Seller
ahh i c.
hah yeah the air is a lot more fresh.
but some of the ladies down in so cal are ...woot. haha
whats the name of the shop out in vallejo?
im sure i seen more just didnt pay much attention to them? i dont know.
yea a lot of vtecs some sti's and evos. and plus nor cal .. alot of people are green people so a lot of fkin prius's and hybrids. lol

blehhh:3d_frown:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
ahh i c.
hah yeah the air is a lot more fresh.
but some of the ladies down in so cal are ...woot. haha
whats the name of the shop out in vallejo?
im sure i seen more just didnt pay much attention to them? i dont know.
yea a lot of vtecs some sti's and evos. and plus nor cal .. alot of people are green people so a lot of fkin prius's and hybrids. lol

blehhh:3d_frown:
http://www.kbrperformance.com/
you should check them out....before i got layed off i was going to get 1jz and they were going to do the whole swap for me they were 1 of the cheapest shops around but that was a couple months back.....ya the same around here what about those toyotas matrixs arnt they hybrids....? i had 1 try to race me in my prelude a long time ago and just the other day 1 tried to race me and my friend in his 90 5.0 it was funny...

Igknyte

Authorized Seller
nice thank you for linking me up to here. i see they have supra meets but that was last year in nov i wonder if they'll have one again.
yea i think matrixs are hybrids.. i think so.
thats funny they're only like a wat? 2.0 maybe 2.4 at the most? lol

i blew past this 240 that thought i was racing with him when i was just in a rush.. cause i was driving fast on the freeway comin off the bay bridge.. and all of a sudden i hear some muffler hella loud like someone was accelerating or at least trying to . i look over and its some dropped dark green 240 with a giant muffler .. he started weaving through traffic then got caught up behind traffic and i just kept going.. haha :wavey:

supersupramk3

average joe
Authorized Seller
yep we got to get are shit to together up here....Do you drive it daily or does it run....? haha :biglaugh:
Sorry havent had time to take some decent pix yet. Maybe this week sometime. No this isnt a daily driver more like a weekend warrior. I drive a company vehicle 90% of the time and this is just for cruisin. Ive had the car for about 2 years now and ran a total of 1200 miles only. I know pathetic huh. Just finished overhaulin the whole engine about 4 months ago. Everythings cool except for an annoying little oil drip from somewhere (maybe cps)....pending to be fixed. Other than that runs really hard and pulls like a mutha...!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
Sorry havent had time to take some decent pix yet. Maybe this week sometime. No this isnt a daily driver more like a weekend warrior. I drive a company vehicle 90% of the time and this is just for cruisin. Ive had the car for about 2 years now and ran a total of 1200 miles only. I know pathetic huh. Just finished overhaulin the whole engine about 4 months ago. Everythings cool except for an annoying little oil drip from somewhere (maybe cps)....pending to be fixed. Other than that runs really hard and pulls like a mutha...!
o yea sounds like a clean supra if we ever have a meet you should pick me up i have gas money i dont get my licenses back untill feb 2nd...I want to feel it pull.... :biggrinbo

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
i passed smog today!
do you have cats....?

supersupramk3...i love black cars to the only thing about them is you have to have a clean body for the black to look clean....yours looks clean though dont see that many black supras...I thought those were 245s they look chunky on the back what kind of tires are they....?:beer:

supersupramk3

average joe
Authorized Seller
do you have cats....?

supersupramk3...i love black cars to the only thing about them is you have to have a clean body for the black to look clean....yours looks clean though dont see that many black supras...I thought those were 245s they look chunky on the back what kind of tires are they....?:beer:
Black cars are a pain. The thing is that with just a light layer of dust it looks 10X worse. I pretty much wipe it down before taking it out. My rear tires are BF Goodrich comps...they are a little beefier in the back. These were bought with the car and I cant wait to get a set of staggered deep dish.

supersupramk3

average joe
Authorized Seller
lol i was suprised when i passed my smog. cause everytime i drove it the smell was so strong. but i passed.
My buddy with a silver 91T just tried to smog his car. They told him he was a gross polluter. :1zhelp: Funny thing is that his car runs great, idles fine. I guess something about a small crack in the Accordian hose and EGR valve. Cali smog sucks.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
My buddy with a silver 91T just tried to smog his car. They told him he was a gross polluter. :1zhelp: Funny thing is that his car runs great, idles fine. I guess something about a small crack in the Accordian hose and EGR valve. Cali smog sucks.
tell me about it i hate the smog here are cars are already 20 years old we shouldn't have to smog them..... :: facepalm ::

Igknyte

Authorized Seller
Welcome Carmichael
Hope to see you around cali.

would like some pics of your supra man. share some. :icon_bigg

if you think blacks bad with dirt...
look at white supras like mine.. little bit of dust or dirt. and looks gritty..

whats nice about black cars .. is those after washing or raining pictures you take.. with the beads of water on the car..
cant do that with white cars... i dont think...

i think i need a new set of rims and tires for my mk3 the past owner blew out the rear driverside and its alllll grinded up so im running 3 falkens and 1 michelin... ghey