Newb Checking In!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Authorized Seller
Hi im Barry i own a white 86.5 n/a targa top 5spd its all stock right now 152,480 miles on it ive been on suprafuroms for a long time and just now coming over to supramania. Heres some pics of my car.

I take alot of pics :) heres a video i made of all my burnouts kinda crappy because its the first video ive ever edited.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w8faya9DcgI

Enjoy :)

SupaMan

Authorized Seller
its cool thats a hawt 87 :) i had an 87 but i had to send it to the crusher, i needed it gone and nobody wanted it so i took what i could off of it and sent her away. :(

Feuerstoss

Authorized Seller
Really clean car... I love how they look in Super White. Looks like you've taken care of it just fine. :icon_bigg

Sorry about your '87, though.

SupaMan

Authorized Seller
the pics make my car look alot cleaner than it is she needs some work new moldings targa seals paint ect ect.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Authorized Seller
Welcome!!!! So are you here for good or still going between SF and SM?????

Looks like you have a clean NA!!!! Hopfully this will be your new home........:icon_bigg

SupaMan

Authorized Seller
thanks :) she will be much much cleaner soon i wanna hammer out all the mechanical shit before i start working on the body i gotta save for the up coming clutch job.

im still on SF too but i see that SM has a section just for the ge and that makes me very happy but the mid 160 rwhp dynos im seeing in it make me sad because i was kinda expecting to be up in the 180's but i guess that was a high wish.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Authorized Seller
Contributor
We had a NA supra dyno at 141hp at our meet saturday. I'm sure it wasn't all up to snuff though too ;). BTW, welcome to the forums!