New paint and ccw pics

xms

Authorized Seller
Its almost done just finishing up on the motor, here are some new pics

Last edited:

bhmsupra

Authorized Seller
Contributor
That POPsssssssss... White is just so in!!!!!! The lines from the front clip to the rear ad-on's.... very tastefully done sir....
Worth every pretty penny imo!!!!!!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
So sexy it hurts! Very impressive. That's always been a favorite bumper of mine and the skirts and rear add ons give it a great flow. Well done, sir.

Paint that dark grey/black with a red flake, add the slightly taller 89+ wing that somebody made(can't remember brand for the life of me) and get some silver painted/powdercoated wheels and you'd be driving my dream mk3 body.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
High praise there haha... Your car gives me great hope for a preview of sorts, of how mine looks in my head (not to mention in a pile of parts a lot like yours). :)

Grandavi

Authorized Seller
Very nice. The 19's are monsters! Love it. Limiting myself to 18's, but that has such a nice look to it.

2 questions.. what intercooler are you running and what fogs are behind the grilles? I just put the very same bumper on my 88 and I didnt notice how the curves went on the bottom vents until I saw your car. Now Im getting all excited again.. lol.

xms

Authorized Seller
Very nice. The 19's are monsters! Love it. Limiting myself to 18's, but that has such a nice look to it.

2 questions.. what intercooler are you running and what fogs are behind the grilles? I just put the very same bumper on my 88 and I didnt notice how the curves went on the bottom vents until I saw your car. Now Im getting all excited again.. lol.
The intercooler is from a mk4 greddy its atleast 4.75 thick and i dont have any foglights yet looking for ones that a good fittment but no luck as of yet

xms

Authorized Seller
Well i havent updated this thread, so my latest addition is my BBK from willwood 4 piston front 14 rotors and 4 piston rear 13 rotors

scottiedawg66

Authorized Seller
what a sweet ride! you better bring that out to SIV 2014. There is a real push to get the nicest MK3s in the country out next year, and yours is right up there.

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Authorized Seller
Good Job.!! I'm a big fan of the Red calipers behind those wheels. Mistake on my part was not doing the same when I picked up that kit awhile back - black blends in so much.