Need help finding the location of the ABS wiring.

Black95

Authorized Seller
The ABS wiring coming from the rear speed sensor is intact, but not plugged into anything. I hope someone can tell me where the other end is typically routed from the ABS computer down to the transmission.

I'm hoping the othee end is just tucked in there somewhere.

T

Black95

Authorized Seller
So the B3 connection under the dash on the passenger side isn't connected to anything. I was worried I had disconnected it when I removed the old wiring harness, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

It looks like I will have to buy a new plug end for that side. To make the connection at the other end, I found this on the old wiring:
Resized_20200726_111226.jpeg

That's my ABS connection to the transmission. It had been repurposed as a plug for the alternator wires. That's good, because I know I can stop looking for it under the car.

Dave 1jz

Authorized Seller
The Red wire is Psen and Black and +12V yellow is a twisted pair. However the (3 wire) sensor wiring is reversed, so +12 yellow harness to sensor black wire and sensor white is to harness black.

Then the other side is into dashboard via engine loom and to white connector to abs computer.

3 wire sensor is manual trans and 4 wire is for auto trans