Nebraska/Iowa Supras

aka paco

Authorized Seller
that's cool, i hadn't ran into any locally, of course it is freezing cold now but last summer i didn't see much around when it was warm.. Guess maybe during this years ice cream cruise i'll see more of the local cars.

NewGen

Authorized Seller
We went to icc last year. If you lookup mini cash days theres a couple of us in that

mark1987supra

work in progress
Authorized Seller
I know supratrey on SF is in the middleish of NE and I think a couple of MK4 just moved to around the Sioux Falls or Sioux City area north of you. Like Matt said there are a couple of us from Des Moines.

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
I'm south of Lincoln. About an hour and a half from omaha

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...

aka paco

Authorized Seller
Hey a few friends and I are organizing a dyno day on march 9th at heartland speedshop in Omaha..

The owner has a big smoker and for 60 bucks you get a bbq meal and 3 dyno pulls..

Or you can just come and watch/eat..

More info at www.omaharides.com

aka paco

Authorized Seller
Dang would love to hear those GSC S2 cams in person! was your car for sale not too long ago? I remember seeing a 2jzgte swapped MK3 for sale in IA earlier this year.

NewGen

Authorized Seller
Dang would love to hear those GSC S2 cams in person! was your car for sale not too long ago? I remember seeing a 2jzgte swapped MK3 for sale in IA earlier this year.
That was meet haha. Had a traded lined up and shit got shady. Ive since then have found new love for the car. Ill be as icc again for sure though.
That 1jz for sale is mine on clist if you know anyone in need :).

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
I saw your JZ on sale the other day lol. Hopefully my supra will be there, although it will probably not have the paint job done which I have in the works. I'm really curious what it will put down on the dyno.

7M4EVR

Authorized Seller
I will do all I can do to have my car ready by then but its a long shot. Prly make an appearance anyway tho...

aka paco

Authorized Seller
That would be great if any of you guys could make the dyno day, so far it's like it will have a good turnout..

If any of you NE,IA guys want to see more info about the dyno day, or post up that you would like to dyno your car, feel free to log into www.omaharides.com and in the "Heartland speedshop" section down toward the lower part of the forum, chime in if your thinking about making it, they are just trying to get a rough head count..

DOUBL3 D

Banned
I'm from Bettendorf on the other side of the state, though I live in St. Louis now. Would consider coming up for a meet after my motor swap

aka paco

Authorized Seller
Spotted a red 89+ MK3 today lowered on TT wheels, was around 72nd & L street in Omaha today, don't know if they post on here..

also seen a nice black MK4 with aftermarket wheels driving down the road, couldn't tell if it was TT or not, it did not have a visible FMIC, but could have been stock side mount or painted black..

aka paco

Authorized Seller
Hey guys the Dyno day will be pushed back probably two weeks due to the weather forecast..

I'll post up the exact new date when i find out in the next day or two.. just posting this in case any of you thought about coming out.

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
Ugh, now I have to decide if I want to bum rush swapping the engine from my old car into my new..

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
I'm already working on ripping out the engine. Hopefully will have it out by tomorrow or Saturday.

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
Basically a bone stock 7M

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
It's just my DD, but I have a driftmotion FMIC, skimmed head and block with a stock size mhg (bumped compression to about 9:1) and I'll probably end up getting a downpipe. My flex section split on me

aka paco

Authorized Seller
It's just my DD, but I have a driftmotion FMIC, skimmed head and block with a stock size mhg (bumped compression to about 9:1) and I'll probably end up getting a downpipe. My flex section split on me
That's cool, I've only had one 7M car before but it was stout as hell with 550's, lexus afc, dp, exhaust, fpr and FMIC...

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
I'm hoping to be putting down atleast 270, but thats probably a bit optimistic...

7M4EVR

Authorized Seller
Any news on the new date yet? Picking up my block from machine shop today so I will probably be racing the clock!

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
Haha I'm racing the clock as well. Hopefully I'll be able to drop in my engine tomorrow.. then I'll be waiting for parts from driftmotion!

aka paco

Authorized Seller
Any news on the new date yet? Picking up my block from machine shop today so I will probably be racing the clock!
Yeah April 6th is the new official date!, sucks we had to move it, but it seems like more people are actually going to make it now..

i'll post up a new graphic with time and date when i get it.. time should be the same..

April 6th though! tell any other car people, all makes and models welcome.. if you want to be sure to reserve a spot, post up on omaharides.com dyno thread..

7M4EVR

Authorized Seller
Damn...that may be outta reach but I'm making my buddy go with me regardless. We may end up rolling up in his 500rwhp z28 instead of the sup, but there will be other days!

aka paco

Authorized Seller
that's cool, i know there is a guy with a Turbo Z28 dynoing that day as well..

another guy from Wahoo is coming, he's got a foxbody mustang, i don't know if he will be running or dynoing that day either though..

I will definetly be dynoing that day.

Backlash2032

Authorized Seller
Same here. Definitely curious as to what I'll be putting down.

aka paco

Authorized Seller
Anyone interested in a used but great condition HKS drager axle back?

Possibly catback I havent decided yet.. looking to trade or sell to get something a little louder

NewGen

Authorized Seller
Anyone interested in a used but great condition HKS drager axle back?

Possibly catback I havent decided yet.. looking to trade or sell to get something a little louder
2 years ago i would of been falling over myself for this. I searched forever to find one and finally gave up and built a 3.5 inch exhaust lol.

aka paco

Authorized Seller
Hey guys just a reminder, Dyno day is April 6th Heartland Speedshop in Omaha, 9AM $60 to dyno your car and includes a BBQ meal.