My recent Rock Auto purchase.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Authorized Seller
I needed a couple of O2 sensors for my Mazda, Honda, and Toyota. I went to Autozone and priced what I needed. 2 for the Protege, 1 for the Accord, and 1 for the Supra brought the total to $232.69. I actually opted for the Universal fit (cut and splice) for the Protege and Accord to save as much as I could.

I went to rockauto.com to compare the price. Same parts for my cars came out to a whopping $166.23 to my door! I saved a $66.46!! That's with the 5% discount code. Here's the bonus... all O2 sensors are OEM fit! I don't have to do any cutting and splicing with those universal style sensors!

I ordered them Tuesday March the 1st, and they're here today (Saturday). Thank you Rock Auto. I highly recommend getting your parts through www.rockauto.com. You can get parts for any car you have.

laotionracer101

Authorized Seller
+1 I recently did a head rebuild for my honda, I ordered a single strut too. Top end gasket kit, water pump, goodyear gator back timing belt, NGK sparks, All that just around $130 And customer service is EXCELLENT!!!!

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Rock auto has some of the best pricing for non factory autoparts.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Authorized Seller
Great prices great service great products! I always check RockAuto before making a purchase elsewhere (and usually end up going with RockAuto)!