my painted mk4 wheels picssss

catch2nd

80's toyota lover
Authorized Seller
also on supraforums....

Well, I picked up some mk4 wheels and painted them up, I have not seen anyone attempt this so i figured I would post them up

Feel free to ask questions, or move to a different section, posted here cause a lot of us mk3 owners run these wheels

Z

ztosupra

yes, i want to see how they actually look installed. what kind of tires are those too? they look mean

catch2nd

80's toyota lover
Authorized Seller
i will get some installed pics soon... those are 275/40/17 yokohama avs es 100's which look wider then the 285/40 goodyear (both on and off the rim) which is behind it

catch2nd

80's toyota lover
Authorized Seller
the lip is painted silver, as there was a fair amount of rash, and i figured the paint would hide it better....

I will have installed pics, but I kinda sucked a rock into the turbo, so the car is sorta laid up for a bit

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Authorized Seller
Yep, the paint job looks A-OK from those pics.
It is nice to see some variations on how things are done, even if I am not going that route.
catch2nd said:
the lip is painted silver, as there was a fair amount of rash, and i figured the paint would hide it better...
What I can't understand is why are there so many rims rashed up?!
I am looking for some rims on eBay and I always see damage on them.
I live in the city (which would have curbs)...I have been driving for over a dozen years, and I have never rashed up a rim on any car!

This one member had some very expensive rims, but I also seen that they got rashed up too. For rims that cost beyond $1600, I would park even better than I do now -- and I already park without hitting curbs!

Oops, maybe I said too much as usual.