MKIV Supra made after 1998

RyanTyler

Hey all, call it crazy, but I see myself purchasing a MKIV Supra in the future (2yrs or so from now), so I find it best finding the answers to the following before setting off on the quest to do so:
Were Supras only manufactured/sold outside the U.S after the 98 edition? I ask this because I wonder if there are any post-98 LHD Supra.
Also, if I were to procure a post-98 edition, does anyone know if these came in twin turbo, or even a single turbo version for that matter, and if so, which yr. following 98 did so?
Lastly, living in the U.S, California in particular, is the 25 yr ban just for the 94 yr Supra or does this ban apply to all the releases in the MKIV series?
Thanks all, appreciate any input!

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
Supra production continued until 2002. I am not aware of any LHD +98 made, although I know for sure you can find a RHD +98 model. They came in N/A and Twin Turbo variants. Options for the cars varied on model. SZ, SZ-R, RZ, RZ-S models. The 25yr import rule applies to any car manufactured outside the US for a different market. You wont be able to Import a 99 model Supra legally until 2024. 2000 models will follow in 2025 and so on.