Mkiii photo shoot day!

Dannyyyyyy7

Authorized Seller
A friend of mine wanted to take some pictures of my supra yesterday. These are the results! Let me know what you think!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dannyyyyyy7

Authorized Seller
The guy before had the car completely repainted. Pretty sure it is the new Honda Civic SI blue. I think it looks great on the car.

Dannyyyyyy7

Authorized Seller
I really dislike Subaru owners where I live. Couldn't resist adding that. They don't expect a 1j when I pull up.

Dannyyyyyy7

Authorized Seller
They are pretty big. I had 17s on before. I never had a thing for low cars though. It isn't even that low and I am rubing over dips. I don't like it ha.

Dannyyyyyy7

Authorized Seller
Yeah. The car came with Megans. I lowered it to see how the car sits with the wheels. I like the way it looks but for driving purposes it isn't my cup of tea. Just need to raise it up a tad.

Dannyyyyyy7

Authorized Seller
Ha I have 3. Currently building a white one. It will be my "higher hp" build. Also have a red one that will be a drift car. Throwing a v8 in it.

grimnebula

Authorized Seller
Is not me my friend he has 2 1989 a 1990 both turbos one it has the support suspention

IchibanEye

Authorized Seller
Contributor
The car looks great. That blue really pops off some different hues in the various sunlight. Dig it mannnnnnn, thanks for sharing.

Dannyyyyyy7

Authorized Seller
Thanks guys! Though I can't take credit for the build. I just threw the wheels on and lowered it a bit. I still really like it though. I am building my white one though!