Mini-Meet!

gennro

Authorized Seller
So hey guys my name is Matt. I have met Whitezombie(Mark) and talked on the phone with Applesause (Jordan). Just wonder what would be a good time to meet up, any good ideas? I know we have a few places to meet up here in Hampton and a few places down in VA beach. So someone start shooting out some dates, times, and places.

I'm in the Air force stationed at Langley. I have had my supra for about a year and a 1/2. I bought it from a guy down in VA beach for 1800 bucks barely ran and had BHG. So I replaced the BHG and did a good tune up. Then it developed rod knock then sat for about 10 months. Then I just got doing a bunch of work to it and did a 1JZ swap and a bunch of other stuff.

Attachments

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Authorized Seller
It was you I saw coming through the gate (see post #9)! I "currently" work at Langley as well at the 82nd but I'll be back in Norfolk here soon.

Nice car, man. :bigthumb: Car is down atm but I'm up for a meet...this weekend's weather is gonna suck.

gennro

Authorized Seller
That wasn't me.... My car was still apart in the garage at that time. Yeah this weekend wouldn't be good.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Authorized Seller
Hmm....well, there's another one on the base then. :icon_razz You buy it from a guy named Oliver by chance? His car has been/was on jack stands for the longest time....

applesauce

<B>Banned Scammer</B>
Hey Matt don't be trying to take my friends... I met Ryan 1st LOL! he's cool as hell, theres another cool guy in this region but he's a midget and he drives a Scion as his DD. You might get to meet him one day...

Maybe Next Sunday we could all meet up according to the weather, cause this weekend is suppose to be :: freezing ::

gennro

Authorized Seller
So my shift knob broke off while I was driving home from work last night.... Its fixed now.

soundslikesemi87

Douchemeister
Authorized Seller
Hey Matt don't be trying to take my friends... I met Ryan 1st LOL! he's cool as hell, theres another cool guy in this region but he's a midget and he drives a Scion as his DD. You might get to meet him one day...
Wait wtf? I'm not an inch shorter than Ryan?! Haha nice to meet you Matt, what do you guys think of a mini meet on a week day? I don't want to limit it to just weekends you know.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Jordan

You are only close to my snow level ^^ I have 47 inches on the ground ( Not drifts). I am fortunate to have a nice big garage. Using a snowblower to keep a path out to it now. Got my 30 ton air hydraulic press setup last week, and hope to start on my E suspension bushings, wheel bearings, ball joints, etc this coming week. I do wish you all had no snow, no need for everyone to have to suffer through this^^

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Authorized Seller
Hehe....it would have to be ABSOLUTELY no snow. Businesses down here close after a little dusting of snow. LOL ;)

gennro

Authorized Seller
Yeah sorry I couldn't make it out either. I got married on Saturday and drink just a little to much that night. Sunday I couldn't move and I stayed in bed all day.

White Zombie

Authorized Seller
It was a good time. Really just a few cars, prob less than 12. Then we had lunch at red robin. The discussion among other things revolved around the May meet . What is good to see IMHO is the same faces willing to come out and just chill togeather. That will keep a "car club " if you will, grow strong.

vabeachsupra

shade tree mechanic
Authorized Seller
I am in for a get together in the Va Beach area. Just put out a solid date, place, time and i will be there. I would like to get together with some other supra owners (i am the only one i know) all of my car buddies are corvette guys. if there are any Maft - Pro guys around that would be even better.
later