May Meet 2011 Toyota Expo

applesauce

<B>Banned Scammer</B>
may-1.jpg

The time has come again for our MidEast Region Supra Owners meet. As flyer reads MAY28th 12p-5pm 1800 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake VA 23320 followed by a 15 mile cruise to Wild Wings which has become our spot for the past 2 MRSO events.

ALL TOYOTA PARTS 15% OFF on day of meet!!!!!!!

Any other questions please post in the forum for others to learn also...

This post will be updated everyday so please keep up!!! send me a PM letting me know if you want to be put on the list and or enter. Contact me for registration, you will get a copy of your registration form as your reciept for paying.

Paypal is: supedup_1@yahoo.com please send me a PM/email with your info on it when you send paypal.
MAKE:
MODEL:
YEAR:
NAME:
CONTACT#:

Judged classes are best all around for the following:
MK1-MK4 Supra
Truck
Lexus SC, GS, IS, LS Etc.
Celica
HIT LIST:

*Paid and registerd

1) Mark E. *MK3
2) Mark D. Mk4
3) Chase *MK3
4) Joe A. SC4
5) Glenn 80' Cress
6) Grant SC4, MK3
7) Kevin MK3
8) London MK3
9) Adam MK3
10) Ryan MK4
11) Kevin MK4
12 Rasta MK3
13) Charles MK3
14) Ron FC
15) Ryan A. *MK3
16) D7MSupra
17) 91Supran/a
18) Chambers *MK3 1UZ
19) Johnny M. *SC1jz
20) Volvospy
21)Supra_404 MK4
22) David BAAL MK4
23) Johnny 76' *Celica

Last edited:

applesauce

<B>Banned Scammer</B>
Keep this thread clean for meet related post. Or else my minions will get you:bigun2:, one is a short asian mobster, one carries a TIG welder in his back pocket, and the other... I really dont know what he does but I wouldn't mess with anyone nicknamed "Black Mamba"

There will be no, I repeat no wrenching on your cars at this event. Please bring your running vehicle, if your car breaks down to or from the expo then yes that's reason for wrenching. But It will be done in ther back of the lot behind the used car building. Not in the front lot...

Last edited:

rabrownmk

Authorized Seller
Cant wait for this! Its just around the corner guys! Also, have you posted this on SupraForums? That flyer looks awesome btw.

sixpatch

Chaser
Authorized Seller
Should be a great time! There are many hotels of varying cost and quality in the immediate area of the meet location as well. So all of you outta towners let us know if you need some inside info on places to stay. :cool:

sixpatch

Chaser
Authorized Seller
Yeah, for catagories it looks like Mr2, Open Toyota (Pre1982), Open Toyota (1982 and Newer) and Open Class (All Makes and Models) have not been posted yet. Rumor has it that Jordan got a visit from the mysterious Black Mamba earlier and will be updating the thread soon. :cool:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Authorized Seller
I'll be there, but it wont be in the supra, just the ol' deuce. And those reconditioned rods were so sexy too.... :, (

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

White Zombie

Authorized Seller
Black mamba !? Is that a dark twist on the chewy candy called "mamba"?



Haha, I just made the thread dirty .

o1supra

Authorized Seller
UGH Man that sounds like its going to be a great time to bad I'm going to miss it I'll Be in NY that week end. Someone take plenty of pics to post. Dang family reunions lol..

yota8791

Authorized Seller
sounds like its gonna be a blast. we might be down to enjoy the veiw, but wont have my supra agian this year :3d_frown:

MRSUPRA

Authorized Seller
My supra is running great this year, unfortunately I'm not. I have surgury on the 24th of may, so I dought I can make it. Hopefully this meet gets delayed this year again, then I will have a better chance of coming.

Needboost

Authorized Seller
wish i could make it guys but i have to work that weekend and i dont believe i can get off. hope the meet goes good and no rain and be 100 degrees like last year.lol. someone needs to have a meet some where down my way sometime i know ome supras have came throught danville before

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Perhaps you could take a sick day ? Sick because you would be missing the one day out of every year you could interact with minds that think like your own ??

Hope and **wish** you find a way to make it there.

applesauce

<B>Banned Scammer</B>
wish i could make it guys but i have to work that weekend and i dont believe i can get off. hope the meet goes good and no rain and be 100 degrees like last year.lol. someone needs to have a meet some where down my way sometime i know ome supras have came throught danville before
dude really? WORK:slap: what's your work# and your supervisors name?

Needboost

Authorized Seller
dude really? WORK:slap: what's your work# and your supervisors name?
haha i just got the job about a month ago dont think he would like me taking a sick day yet.lol helping me pay for the supra i guess its worth it

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

yea i hope im able to get off or them say that they dont need me for that weekend

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Authorized Seller
hey man just wanted to pop in and say i will be there with my mk3 im putting in for the day off tomorrow. me and a friend are gonna roll down there for the day.
thanks
ps might have another mk3 who is not a forum member coming along

applesauce

<B>Banned Scammer</B>
hey man just wanted to pop in and say i will be there with my mk3 im putting in for the day off tomorrow. me and a friend are gonna roll down there for the day.
thanks
ps might have another mk3 who is not a forum member coming along
Great bring them all. List updated....

do WhAt?! I'm gonna have to make a list, lol.
You know I got you brotha!!!

804 crew getting ready
I've been waiting to hear from my 804 crew.... Can't wait to see you guys

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Authorized Seller
Damn dude.. I just realized that this is on a holiday weekend... The traffics gonna be horrible... Im saddddd :(.. My friend allen(drake69mk3) and i might not be able to attend.. Prayin for it to push back into june now.. Sorry yall.... If maybe we can round up enough extra scratch for a room then we see.. but damn thatll be impossible also..

Last edited:

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Coming from Pa here. If traffic is a concern I will simply leave 3 hrs sooner. Or if I have to I will leave @ 4 am that morning and just hang until all the others arrive ^^

White Zombie

Authorized Seller
you should leave 3 hrs early anyway mark, because of your grandpa status driving skills ! lol !
Hey can you see over the wheel of that mk4 anyway ?

JK !!!

applesauce

<B>Banned Scammer</B>
Damn dude.. I just realized that this is on a holiday weekend... The traffics gonna be horrible... Im saddddd :(.. My friend allen(drake69mk3) and i might not be able to attend.. Prayin for it to push back into june now.. Sorry yall.... If maybe we can round up enough extra scratch for a room then we see.. but damn thatll be impossible also..
Totally unexceptable!!! PM me about this situation, So I can fix this.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I do use a TRD Booster seat Mark, helps me with that over the hood view (JK). My Grandpa status is genuine, I have been one for 2 years now, don't tell anyone. My driving skills have not eroded, however my awareness of my own mortality have increased.

Lets all start networking the various Supra communities, we need that list to grow !!!!