***Left vs. Right***

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Republican is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming More Successful."

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Authorized Seller
A republican and a democrat are walking down the street. They see a homeless guy. The republican takes out his wallet and gives the guy $20, gives him a business card and tells him to come to the office tomorrow for a job. The democrat is impressed. They walk on and see another homeless guy and the democrat decides to help him. The democrat takes $20 out of the republican's wallet, keeps $18 for administrative costs, gives the homeless guy $2 and tells him how to find the welfare office.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Yep this would be really funny except the barber ends up giving out free haircuts to 12 democrats who then accuse him of polluting the environment with all this hair, demand he recycle it, and hire the second homeless guy to run the recycle plant.