Koni Shocks

88supraNAftw

Authorized Seller
Hey y'all so I just received my KONI shocks and I was messing around with them. I noticed that the 2 front shocks rise at different rates, and the slower one is harder to push down for adjustments. Both rear shocks go up at the same rate. Something tells me that this isn't normal and that I should reach out to KONI about this. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help guys!!

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Sport yellow?
They are adjustable, you have to bottom them out totally and adjust them that way by hand.

88supraNAftw

Authorized Seller
Sport yellow?
They are adjustable, you have to bottom them out totally and adjust them that way by hand.
Yeah the sport yellows. I had both the front shocks set to the softest setting and one of the front shocks (B) rose slower than the other front shock (A). I kept the shock (B) on soft and the faster shock (A) on the stiffest setting and the slower shock (B) still rose slower. Vice versa with the slower shock (B) on the stiffest setting and the other shock (A) on the softest setting the slower shock (B) still rose slower than (A). Does that make sense?

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
IIRC the adjustments only affect compression rates on those shocks, not rebound.

Check with Koni though.
What you are looking at is rebound.

I had those for some time, pretty harsh ride even on full soft.

Reactions: 88supraNAftw