Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
How do you break it properly?

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Figure 8's with the clutch in at slow speeds for about half an hour. Then change fluid. Then you're ready to rip.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
More info on this product please. How is this different or better than our stock lsd? Thanks.

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
More info on this product please. How is this different or better than our stock lsd? Thanks.
The kaaz diff will lock both wheel together under acceleration and braking and it will not suck like the stock LSD. It's a million times better than the stock one in any form.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Authorized Seller
Contributor
it's really not too expensive. I would much rather have a 1.5 though for my use, which i will get eventually lol.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Yeah the price isn't to bad haha. I'll be getting one soon. It is next one my list of junk to get before any engine lol.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Authorized Seller
If you want the cheap route, you can always just go the ford 9 inch way, and yes i understand its not lsd but still a great rear end.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Authorized Seller
ford 9" has open diff, there are detroit truetracs for it and lockers for it, there are many parts for the f9" but making it fit into the mk3 body is another story, you will spend big bucks to make it work, to fit it properly, not halfassing it, a kaaz unit there is really no breakin unless you have a lsd "additive" friction modifier, and doing figure 8's with the friction modifier, it will get into the clutches, so it allows it to slip so it don't engauge harshly when your turning acc/decel

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Authorized Seller
you tell that to every other person i know that has clunky diff cause they messed up there plates

as for the diff BEST MONEY SPENT EVER

going sliding tonight befor the dift event so i can get used ot this new found lovely diff

and as qouted befor that is the way you break in diff but i did it for 1 hours the scerty thought we were nuts for drivne in figure 8 and stuff oh yae has to be full luck to and in out cluthc big cricale one per break in is done and best to run magnet drain plug as well be suprised on how muhc shit get stuck to it

you can run kaaaz oil withc i do or mutol oil i not sure if you add fretion modfier to the mutol but i know you don't for kaaz

ford 9" has open diff, there are detroit truetracs for it and lockers for it, there are many parts for the f9" but making it fit into the mk3 body is another story, you will spend big bucks to make it work, to fit it properly, not halfassing it, a kaaz unit there is really no breakin unless you have a lsd "additive" friction modifier, and doing figure 8's with the friction modifier, it will get into the clutches, so it allows it to slip so it don't engauge harshly when your turning acc/decel

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
it's really not too expensive. I would much rather have a 1.5 though for my use, which i will get eventually lol.
This is the route I'm going now. I took my block to the machinist today........::w00t::

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Authorized Seller
Contributor
LOL!!! Jay!!!

He means 1.5 way instead of 2 way.

It's awesome your going 1.5JZ though!!!!

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Authorized Seller
The kaaz diff will lock both wheel together under acceleration and braking and it will not suck like the stock LSD. It's a million times better than the stock one in any form.

Out of curiousity. When will the stock LSD work then? Only acceleration?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Jay has 1.5 on his mind. The thought of torque does that to a man. :biglaugh:
I have to have it on my mind so I don't forget parts, and I still dont' know what 1.5 and 2 they're talking about...........:biglaugh:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Kaaz LSD is for all the driftin' stuff Jay, you don't need to be that JDM tight down there in Alabama. You should put a detroit air locker in it!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Kaaz LSD is for all the driftin' stuff Jay, you don't need to be that JDM tight down there in Alabama. You should put a detroit air locker in it!
I'm going to eBay now to try and find one. Thanks.

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Authorized Seller
so what can us people with just a regular stock lsd do to make both tires grab, I know that when I do my burnouts at the track it's a coin toss as to whether or not both wheels are going to spin...