Just finished my car!!!! It may be done for good now...PICS INSIDE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoLuckTurboSupra

Just finished my car.....new FMIC, 2.5" mandrel bent pipes for lowers and uppers, all new belts, and fog light re-wire to come on w/o headlights......the paint job is a house of kolor dark blue with a metallic and pearl dark purple...here are the pics.....

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Authorized Seller
DoLuckTurboSupra,
your car is SOO HOT that I am going to have to put this thread in the Supra Showoff section!
Your engine is clean & shiny.
Your paint is even more cleaner & shiny'er!!

I know you put lots of time in that car and it shows.
Good work, Brandon!

D

DoLuckTurboSupra

oh god....that is a old engine pic...want proof u bastard..here...now shut the fuck up..

D

DoLuckTurboSupra

Tony Mawad said:
DoLuckTurboSupra,
your car is SOO HOT that I am going to have to put this thread in the Supra Showoff section!
Your engine is clean & shiny.
Your paint is even more cleaner & shiny'er!!

I know you put lots of time in that car and it shows.
Good work, Brandon!
Hey thanks a lot...appreciate it

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
DoLuckTurboSupra said:
oh god....that is a old engine pic...want proof u bastard..here...now shut the fuck up..

watch your mouth...we dont need bullshit like this on here... you were simply called on the photo...its not OUR fault you put the wrong photo up...

and for the record...i think its PS'd too .....

either way...be respectful to other members or get out.

D

DoLuckTurboSupra

cwapface said:
don't post old pics of your ride in a thread you created called 'my ride is finished'
It is finished dipshit....just because the engine photo is 1 month old means i cant use it? :rolleyes: the engine looks the same except for that 3" of visible black hardpipe coming up through the fender....WOOPDIE FRICKEN DOOOOO! New photos are not needed for something nobody can really tell anyway..either way i posted a picture of the hardpipe so stop this nonsense

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
DoLuckTurboSupra said:
It is finished dipshit....just because the engine photo is 1 month old means i cant use it? :rolleyes: the engine looks the same except for that 3" of visible black hardpipe coming up through the fender....WOOPDIE FRICKEN DOOOOO! New photos are not needed for something nobody can really tell anyway..either way i posted a picture of the hardpipe so stop this nonsense

ok this is warning number 2.... one more comment from you berrating another member...and you wont like the results.

SETTLE DOWN.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
man we got us some critics here. lol
DoLuckTurboSupra man i like your car, dont worry what they think, only the "hey thats a nice car" counts. and i dont know wtf they are talkin bout with the PS thing, where I DONT SEE IT.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
LOL.
yes i had a dream like that but it was with a ferrari and 2 hot chicks. and a butler game me the keys and right before i started up the car, my dream ended and i woke up and was like o yea i own a Supra why the hell do i need a ferrari.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Authorized Seller
hate to backseat moderate, but its getting annoying.

Brandon, nice car. HOWEVER, when you want to prove somebody wrong, do it without calling them a "dipshit, retard, moron, faggott" or whatever sort of name calling. personal attacks do not prove age, but maturity. k?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
This thread has gone way beyond what is acceptable. I know a lot of you guys have issues with Brandon, and take it out on him every time he posts, but way to go too far. Same goes for you Brandon, let people talk, don't worry about it so much, you've inflicted this pain upon yourself, now you're dealing with the consequences.

Either way, thread closed. If you want to start a new one at some point, feel free, but everyone please keep your comments civil, or threads will keep dropping like flies. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.