Just a few pictures of the car

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I took four pictures of the car today while I was out driving around. It hasn't been washed in a week but it wasn't too dirty, just a little dusty. I haven't started putting it back together yet, I'm doing that this weekend. I've got new side markers that are smoked to replace the clear ones. I'm also removing the old tint and redoing all the window film. I've still got to put my new door panels on and fix a few electrical issues with all of my interior lights. I want them all to work like new and for some reason the dome light doesn't come on. I have new bulbs for that and the instrument panel. I'll get more pictures as I get it cleaned up and put together. Thanks, Jay

Edit: Supramania says pictures are too big to upload. How do I make them fit? Do I have to use photobucket or flickr?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
I took four pictures of the car today while I was out driving around. It hasn't been washed in a week but it wasn't too dirty, just a little dusty. I haven't started putting it back together yet, I'm doing that this weekend. I've got new side markers that are smoked to replace the clear ones. I'm also removing the old tint and redoing all the window film. I've still got to put my new door panels on and fix a few electrical issues with all of my interior lights. I want them all to work like new and for some reason the dome light doesn't come on. I have new bulbs for that and the instrument panel. I'll get more pictures as I get it cleaned up and put together. Thanks, Jay

Edit: Supramania says pictures are too big to upload. How do I make them fit? Do I have to use photobucket or flickr?
My quick trick is to open the picture on my PC (in whatever program, literally doesn't matter what it is), then use the built in Windows "Snipping Tool" to grab a screenshot of just the picture and save that. It will always be resized to something under 1080 if you have a normal monitor and it'll work with any out-dated forum software *nudge nudge Jeff Lange.... nudge nudge* :)