It's that time of year (again!) ((now NWS))

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Re: It's that time of year (again!)

[video=youtube;a4PzrJR4b2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4PzrJR4b2A[/video]

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller

To the list of things that one cannot un-see... I have added this. :p

Poodles

I play with fire
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Saw this thread and mentioned it to a girl I'm talking to. She really wanted to go O_O

Eman14j

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!
Authorized Seller

What's this?
What's this?
There's color everywhere
What's this?
There's white things in the air
What's this?
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming Wake up, Eman, this isn't fair
What... Is... this?

Eman14j

Authorized Seller

Checked the website gallery... it could use some hotties and color lol looks interesting but not for me or my lovely mexican wife. I wonder if they had one in austin, tx what it would be like in that crazy party town!!!

Last edited:

mkiiichip

Authorized Seller

Do you have your outfit yet Theresa?

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor

To the list of things that one cannot un-see... I have added this. :p
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. This is the most fun EVAR.

Saw this thread and mentioned it to a girl I'm talking to. She really wanted to go O_O
DO IT DO IT DO IT.

What's this?
What's this?
There's color everywhere
What's this?
There's white things in the air
What's this?
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming Wake up, Eman, this isn't fair
What... Is... this?
I'm.... not sure how to answer this question. :D And I certainly can't do it with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme.

Frolicon is called an Adult Science Fiction convention. It... has some Sci-Fi aspects. It's really a little bit of everything, and a lot of kink.

There's Steampunk, and games, and hypnosis, and classes, and parties, and nerds, and music, and toys of all kinds, and how to properly serve a High Tea, and kilts, and lots of corsets, and blood and bruises, and dancing, and lots (and lots. and lots) of sex, and everyone still wonders WTF the three furries are doing there.

Checked the website gallery... it could use some hotties and color lol looks interesting but not for me or my lovely mexican wife. I wonder if they had one in austin, tx what it would be like in that crazy party town!!!
There are LOTS of hotties, they just don't get photographed as much. They're typically getting laid or at a party. :p

I know there are some BDSM groups in Texas... but I am not aware of any event like this out there. Not saying that there ISN'T. Hell, I just learned Boston has an event like this.

Do you have your outfit yet Theresa?
I don't have the funds for anything new, so I'm bringing a bunch of dresses and skirts and my corsets and figuring it out from there. We weren't even sure 'til, oh, two weeks ago that we could make it. There's a really elaborate costume I want to make, but it's something that's likely going to take me all damn year, and I haven't started on it like an idiot.

And I'm helping to dungeon monitor on opening night. I've not done this before. I'm excited and nervous.

Eman14j

Authorized Seller

I'll have to check cause I think the wife would like something like that. we are monogamous though could we still have fun or is it strictly a swingers thing?

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Not really a swingers' thing. It's an everybody thing. Straight, gay, bi, poly, swinger, monogamous...

Poodles

I play with fire
Authorized Seller
Contributor

I'd totally do it if it wasn't so far away :(

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller

Not really a swingers' thing. It's an everybody thing. Straight, gay, bi, poly, swinger, monogamous...
So what I'm hearing out of this is it's a place to have fun in many ways publicly, with a side serving of a Comicon between rounds? :p

Oh, and if these "furries" you mention are anything like an old friend of mine, Tony, they might just be Italian. :rofl:

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor

So what I'm hearing out of this is it's a place to have fun in many ways publicly, with a side serving of a Comicon between rounds? :p
Pretty much. It's limited to hotel rooms and our private con space. While we sell out the hotel each year, they are still obligated to keep rooms open for military and pilots and such.

Oh, and if these "furries" you mention are anything like an old friend of mine, Tony, they might just be Italian. :rofl:
No.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller

Pretty much. It's limited to hotel rooms and our private con space. While we sell out the hotel each year, they are still obligated to keep rooms open for military and pilots and such.
Officer flying home returning from duty, walks into hotel... What in the HELL is going on in HERE? What did I miss overseas? :aigo:

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor

One of my favorite moments was at the first or second Frolicon we attended (it was at a different hotel).

Bunch of us freaks get on an elevator. Pizza dude runs up, yelling to hold the elevator, so the person at the front did. Pizza dude slides into the elevator, huffs a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to wait for the next one, and then slowly looks around.

His eyes got the size of dinner plates, he panicked, barked, "I'M GETTING THE FUCK OFF OF THIS ELEVATOR!" and ran off of it.

-----------------------

When we moved to the current hotel because we got too big for the previous one, management neglected to really tell their staff WTF was going on. Most of them were mildly panicked.

One finally pulled Mike aside (because Mike generally just goes the jeans and t-shirt route) and asked WTF was the deal.

"...they didn't brief you on this?"

"No, we had no clue..."

"Oh, god. Okay, it's just like a really big drunken party."

"Oh. Okay!" And he was cool with that answer.

They're also super cool about the copious amounts of tits.

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor

I'm excited. I've never dabbled in rope work at all, and I've found someone who's agreed to suspend me! :D

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller

Curious, is there any requirement to prove that the attendees are clean/disease free? Bit nervous to click on links at work in this section for obvious reasons. :p

Avicii

Authorized Seller

i had to google it lol.................... interesting

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Curious, is there any requirement to prove that the attendees are clean/disease free? Bit nervous to click on links at work in this section for obvious reasons. :p
Negative. Wear a rubber, dude.

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor

No - that kind of pain is NOT my thing.

This is what I mean: :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller

Negative. Wear a rubber, dude.
I would/do any time I have that sort of fun anyway, no idea how potent I may or may not be, nor do I want to find out.

Does sound like it could be a bit of fun, like the Vegas of the east. :p

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Oh my god three more sleeps!!!!!

...I'm running out of time to get everything done.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
So what are you doing on here? Those outfits aren't going to get themselves ready. :rofl: Fortunately you guys have a short drive for this, closest to me you can get away with this sort of debauchery is in Vegas, and that's even 500 miles away...

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
:D :D :D :D

So my eyebrows and my hoo ha are waxed, my hair is did (it's kind of a a lilac/lavender), I've gotten the grocery shopping for con done. My Uncle Wolf arrives in two hours, and manis/pedis shall occur tomorrow. Along with packing.

Yay!!!

...I should also get some of that 5 Hour Energy stuff and some Emergen-C before we go, too.

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Only super special individuals get pics of my nether regions. I think the number of pics of my koont that exist number less than four.

Poodles

I play with fire
Authorized Seller
Contributor
LOL, I meant your hair, or did you mean the hair there? o_O

Also :rofl: at "koont"

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Hey, she's the one that went there... In for pics of the hair, sounds cool. :)

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I HAVE no hair 'down there' anymore! :p

Oh, lord. I am the worst.

Anyhoo, I took this yesterday after I did it. It's the best I could do.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Looks cute. :)

You kids have fun now, and play nice with your friends... :naughty:

Enjoy the weekend.

trucker

Authorized Seller
Hey, if ya hit up the vendors booths, I'm looking for a high quality bullwhip, 6ft length.

And to answer an earlier question, yes there are events in tx, one last month in fact. The more I get into the lifestyle, the deeper I find it goes. Lol, I've got random people asking when my 5 scene playroom is going to be finished....word gets around fast when fng comes around I guess.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Supracentral

Remembered
Contributor
Hey, if ya hit up the vendors booths, I'm looking for a high quality bullwhip, 6ft length.
Victor Tella is who you want to contact and just have him make you one. (http://www.snakewhip.com/) Contact him and talk to him about it.

And to answer an earlier question, yes there are events in tx, one last month in fact. The more I get into the lifestyle, the deeper I find it goes. Lol, I've got random people asking when my 5 scene playroom is going to be finished....word gets around fast when fng comes around I guess.
Yea, there are a stunning number of people anywhere you go. :D