Is this just me?

majestic47

Authorized Seller
Pulling out from my work at night, I recognize those tail lights. Is that a... I gotta catch up and see. Glimpse of the pop-ups, I think it is. I can catch her on the highway. Oh, no I can't. Speed limit is 60, I'm doing 95. Can't keep up in my 4 cylinder Tacoma. More cars, so she slowed. Yes, its a Supra. Turned on my interior light, and passed, honking my horn, giving a hang loose. She passes on the left, and my head goes out the window, giving the biggest smile. IS THAT A SUPRA?!!?!

If this reads liked a craigslist missed connections, its because it is. I've never seen an A70 Supra on the road in the last 4 years I've lived in El Paso, other than mine, but I'm driving, so that doesn't really count. I totally lost it when I saw her. White, pre-89, but I know nothing else about you, girl.

Getting the amount of attention I gave to this Supra is unusual, but not unseen. I know you dudes get too much attention in your cars.

Supras bleed cool.

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
I saw a girl with a very very nice mark three Supra at a gas station, I should have approached her. I've seen about four Supra's in my sleep town of Oxnard but, I hardly ever see them around. I think we need a Supra dates.com

debrucer

It's about the journey
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Pulling out from my work at night, I recognize those tail lights. Is that a... I gotta catch up and see. Glimpse of the pop-ups, I think it is. I can catch her on the highway. Oh, no I can't. Speed limit is 60, I'm doing 95. Can't keep up in my 4 cylinder Tacoma. More cars, so she slowed. Yes, its a Supra. Turned on my interior light, and passed, honking my horn, giving a hang loose. She passes on the left, and my head goes out the window, giving the biggest smile. IS THAT A SUPRA?!!?!

If this reads liked a craigslist missed connections, its because it is. I've never seen an A70 Supra on the road in the last 4 years I've lived in El Paso, other than mine, but I'm driving, so that doesn't really count. I totally lost it when I saw her. White, pre-89, but I know nothing else about you, girl.

Getting the amount of attention I gave to this Supra is unusual, but not unseen. I know you dudes get too much attention in your cars.

Supras bleed cool.
There's a "secret" club in San Diego. I don't know how you find it, it's a secret:) There are currently about 130 members in the group, which more or less represents how many Supras one might find here. Now, the part about "dating", most of they guys I've met have wives and girl-friends.

Seldom see one on the road though. Sad.