Is my car a freak!?

Madboost

So I wanna see what you guys think my car “should” dyno I have numbers but wanna see how close you guys can get. Let me brake down the car for you so you guys can get accurate counculations first off it’s a 87 hard top na car with full turbo swap ( engine, trans, computer, harness and so on) it’s bone stock top end cams valves springs intake exhaust throttle body turbo all stock does have divided down pipe and 3” exhaust and 2.5” charge pipe with factory intercooler bottom end is bored .020” over with wisco na pistons and eagle rods with stock crank shimmed oil pump arp main studs and head bolts titan 1.2mm mls head gasket factory coolent fan ac delete all other accessories factory 550cc injectors Lexus afm Safc and wolbro 255 pump with factory lines filter fpr and rail think that’s about it I believe it was dynoed on a dyno jet also to help with numbers let me know what you think it did also was only on 12psi.

Madboost

Haha! sorry, I’m not good with punctuation. I never payed attention in school. So not not really sure how to use it, so I just don’t! But any way hitting me with some really low numbers there.

GC89

BoostRodeo
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Are the Wiseco's factory 9:1 compression?

I guess 330whp just because your compression must be awfully high with that setup......

Madboost

No just thought it might be a fun post and like the post says is my car making normal power or is it a freak?

Madboost

Thought this side would have more action goin on not many people putting out guesses so I’ll just post dyno

GC89

BoostRodeo
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Those are great numbers, a stock gte on 12 psi ouut of a stock ct is usually in the neighborhood of 275. The fact that you have 9:1 pistons and a 1.2 headgasket with both the head and block decked is what is driving it up there. I bet its a lot of fun on the street with plenty of tq down low.

Madboost

Ya that defiantly helped get the numbers up when I drove it I pushed the ct26 to just about 19-20psi people told me that’s way to much for that turbo and I was just blowing hot air but the difference between 15psi and 20psi was crazy I believe I could have put down 400 if they would have turned the boost up

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Ya that defiantly helped get the numbers up when I drove it I pushed the ct26 to just about 19-20psi people told me that’s way to much for that turbo and I was just blowing hot air but the difference between 15psi and 20psi was crazy I believe I could have put down 400 if they would have turned the boost up
I think high teens is where efficiency really takes a dive. You're probably about at the limit of practical usage at 20 psi. It's all just a matter of longevity, IMO.

GC89

BoostRodeo
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I'd be nervous with hot air out of a ct @ 20 psi plus high compression causing detonation on pump gas. I have pushed ct's pretty hard but always have a pretty conservative tune or am spraying meth on top.