interior-innovations seat cover replacements

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
Anyone ever heard of these guys?

I originally replaced my seat covers back in 2006 with leatherseats.com group buy and that was about 700$ Most of it was vinyl except where you sit. Some bullshit game they play. Anyways, these guys actually look like they have a really good product for a great price! I'm going to call them Monday but just wondering if anyone else has used them.

Reactions: Z06gette

Z06gette

Authorized Seller
keep us posted! Those look awesome and price is not bad. My seats are the worst part of my Supra.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Authorized Seller
Contributor
They did group buys on SF a few years ago. One of the threads: https://www.supraforums.com/threads/group-buy-3.1056985/

Seems like generally good reviews from that thread. There's some pictures of the covers installed in the later pages.

When you talk to them, ask what their minimum is for group buys. Me and another local were both intending to get new seat covers in the spring/summer, so maybe we can get enough people together between here, SF, and Facebook.

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
Sounds good! will do, my leather seats.com seats have a little wear on the side bolster from me getting in and out.... Overall very good condition still but hate that it's not all leather.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Sounds good! will do, my leather seats.com seats have a little wear on the side bolster from me getting in and out.... Overall very good condition still but hate that it's not all leather.
I recall that they do offer full leather (or partial leather/alcantara or partial leather/vinyl). The price just goes way up (to be expected). I think OEMs do the same thing.

At any rate, I'd be interested in a potential group buy if they can do alcantara centered replacement skins and have good reviews.