:::INDY 2009 MEET::: (Indy2K9)

Boost Lee

SUPRA POLICE
Staff member
Authorized Seller
This is the official intinerary thread for the Indy2k9 meet.

O'REILLY RACEWAY PARK - INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

This isn't your typical "Supra mini-meet".
The environment is killer for any car enthusiast!
I'd love to have a wider range of generational mix this year
(Last year, there were only 4 MKIV's & ZERO MKII's)......
Mostly because there's A LOT of media coverage at the Winged Warrior events,
And being able to show off all our cars in style would just kill it. :)

Some of the basics:

Where: Indianapolis, IN
When: May 9th and 10th, 2009
Who: Supra owners/enthusiasts & anyone who wants to join the festivities.

****INITIAL GATHERING PLACE - KROGER PARKING LOT @ SOUTHER PLAZA OFF OF I-465 on EAST. ST (aka US 31 N).
MEET TIME: 8:00AM
DEPARTURE FOR O'REILLY RACEWAY PARK AT 9:00AM

BE READY OR GET DRUG! :)

Kroger:
4202 S East St, Indianapolis, IN
(317) 786-3304

DAY ONE
Saturday - May 9, 2009:

-Morning gathering (Location to be determined)
-Group together and head out to O'Reilly Raceway Park for Winged Warrior V.
-(IIRC, for $20), You'll get to make a couple passes down the track during the event.......again, all going to Riley Hospital for Children.
-Thanks to Jeff @ ModifiedAutoDesign, We will have a DynoDynamics portable dyno set up during the WW-V event!
Special pricing!!! $30 for 3 pulls! With available wideband/AFR! :)
-After spending most of day there, will head out for a nice dinner,
Followed by some "spirited" driving in the evening hours with tons of car enthusiasts on the Southside of Indy.

Note: This is Indy 500 Qualifying/Pole Day Weekend!!!!!!
Every year on this weekend, there are ALWAYS lots of exotics/nice cars out.
Come join the fun! :)

DAY TWO
Sunday - May 10, 2009:

-Afternoon gathering (Place undetermined at the moment)
-For you guys that are making a weekend trip out of the Indy meet,
We will be having a nice scenic cruise down to Brown County (South of Indianapolis and likely end up at a park for a nice BBQ).

***READ FURTHER IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE MORE INFORMED ON THE MEET***

In past meets, We've always had AT LEAST 25+ Supra's.
And all the while, that may not sound like a lot,
But when I say there were AT LEAST 50+ Supra owners...
Now it sounds like a party...........:)

If you didn't join us for last years Indy meet....
Check out this thread to get a feel for what you should be expecting. :)
-INDY2K8-

Here are a few things I'd like to take into consideration for the meet, or are already going to be happening:

- Joining the Winged Warrior Shootout for part of the day.
( Winged Warrior Performance Shootout )
- Fast Times Indoor Karting...Nuff said. ;)
( Fast Times Indoor Karting )
- The Cheesecake Factory.....Pricey, but is it delicious or what?
- Cruise to Brown County...(South of Indianapolis)...
Famous for "car cruises" with lots of scenic routes and great for pictures.
Could end it from there with a little BBQ at one of the parks.

I'm a one man show here....So don't hesitate to throw out some ideas for events since we'll be spreading out the meet over a two day period. :)

Also, Once *EVERYTHING* is set in stone, I'll start factoring in Hotel reservations/recommendations once we get a little bit closer to the meet!

And as always, If you have any questions,
Shoot me a PM or give me a call (317) 395-8362

:)

Jeff

Last edited:

suprafanatic

Authorized Seller
You know i'll be there!! haha.. I like the idea of the indoor go-carting.. somthing we havent done at a meet yet, and i think it would be pretty fun! Im also in for the cruise and BBQ :D
For those that weren't there last year, the Winged Worrir was alot of fun. I would recommend doing it agian. Its like a car show with drag racing and autocrossing. Its nice to be able to show off our supras along with being able to see abunch of other sweet cars. Im up for just about anything really.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Authorized Seller
I'm in, I'll bring the mkIV

we HAVE to make it there before the RX-7 guys so we can steal their sign!!!

Quin

Trans killer
Authorized Seller
Contributor
One of us needs to be there the second it opens and steal it.

In, fa sho.

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Authorized Seller
WOOT, GET THAT DAMN SIGN!!!

Obviously im there...once again said last year, its in my backyard basically lol.

Im stoked...to much time in between! CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!

SupraDupra500

Authorized Seller
I'll be there for sure! Last year was a great time! For those of you who have been to, or know what Truck Bash is; our meet joining with Winged Warrior was better than any truck bash ever, hands down. Tons of cars, lots of racing, small road coarse set up, car show etc. damn.. I'm with SuicideSuprA70.. Too much time till then and can't wait to see everyone!!
If it's on weekend of may 17th or 24th, I won't make it, but if Winged Warrior is that weekend, do it Ill just pass this year.
Now I just have to start busting ass on my Supra.. haven't even started on it and I only have approx 3 months if we're joining Winged Warrior!! SHIT!

-Josh

Last edited:

suprafanatic

Authorized Seller
Matt you need to get some race gas and put that beast on the dyno for the meet !! Show us all some RRAAWWW pooowa..lol

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Authorized Seller
Yeah jeff you know you need anything that me or cole could do all you got to do is ask and i'm down.

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Authorized Seller
110 plus i need more methanol :/ idk where to get it?

Ill be doing some reconstruction on the interiour before the meet so, it should all look better then it does now and im excited :)

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Authorized Seller
Jeff, will this be a one day event again this year or are you thinking more?? Either way I plan on being there, go NA!

NA RULES!!!! :slap: ooops... NA rules, ya me.

Boost Lee

SUPRA POLICE
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Go to Rascals in Whiteland. Tell them you need a couple gallons of methanol and/or methanol mix.

.............Don't hydrolock your motor, Matt. :nono:

Scooter - I'm undecided. I know that being smack dab in the middle of MI/IL/OH/KY...
We're likely going to have some long distance attendee's...
And nothing sucks more than driving 3+ hours, hanging out, then driving back all in one day.
So, it's very possible that I just make it a two day event just so it can be a weekend worth while (Since I know several last year just made Indy a weekend trip).

Josh - Well I care about you enough that I'll be sure it doesn't lay on the 17th or 24th. ;)
How about the 16th or 23rd? :biglaugh:
No, I very well may make it a 2-day event so we don't have to rush everywhere from location to location.

Something like...

Day 1 - Meet together. Head to Winged Warrior for a bulk of the day. And finish with a nice restaurant dinner.
Day 2 - Mid-afternoon gathering. Parade to Dyno shop for 3-4 hours, then go on a scenic cruise to a spacious park where we can BBQ.

How's that sound, guys? :)

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Authorized Seller
Go to Rascals in Whiteland. Tell them you need a couple gallons of methanol and/or methanol mix.

Why jeff what do you mean!? lol

Yea chris said he didnt think they had it...He worked there for a bit but ill call them.

Im excited!

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Authorized Seller
May 23 & 24 would be awsome. I will be on vacation.

I like the 2 day event idea. Everything can be taken easy and no rush time table.

Scooter - I'm undecided. I know that being smack dab in the middle of MI/IL/OH/KY...
We're likely going to have some long distance attendee's...
And nothing sucks more than driving 3+ hours, hanging out, then driving back all in one day.
So, it's very possible that I just make it a two day event just so it can be a weekend worth while (Since I know several last year just made Indy a weekend trip).

Josh - Well I care about you enough that I'll be sure it doesn't lay on the 17th or 24th. ;)
How about the 16th or 23rd? :biglaugh:
No, I very well may make it a 2-day event so we don't have to rush everywhere from location to location.

Something like...

Day 1 - Meet together. Head to Winged Warrior for a bulk of the day. And finish with a nice restaurant dinner.
Day 2 - Mid-afternoon gathering. Parade to Dyno shop for 3-4 hours, then go on a scenic cruise to a spacious park where we can BBQ.

How's that sound, guys? :)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Authorized Seller
If we go to BC for a cruise...

could swing by the grandparents farm for some paintball mayhem?

I can get a hold of quite a few guns for people to use... or there is a paintball place down near BC... just another idea.

Hopefully I have the mkII going for this... so I can whip up on Matt's weakass car. :sarcasm:

*edit*
Anyone who is traveling can stay at my place over night... maybe I can send the wife back to her 'rents and party at my place the whole weekend...? Pending spousal approval, obviously. Just off of 65 on teh norff side. <20mins from the track...

I effin hate work computers... btw.

suprafanatic

Authorized Seller
I think we should make it a 2day event, one day would be pushing it for all these great ideas :D Plus like you said alot of the people that travel for the meet end up staying somewhere over night anyway. And matt you can order gallons of meth/water mix online, i think its like $9-10 a gallon. just stock up when you order ;)

bishop40k

Authorized Seller
Well I'll probably be there, dunno if I'll be in my 86 or Cressida, as there are 3 drift events in May that I am attending, DriftIndy on May 9th and 23th and Outbrake in Ohio on the 10th. So if it's a weekend without an event I'll be in the Cressida, if not I'll probably be in the 85 Corolla GTS coupe, maybe I can talk the wife into driving the Cressida down :-D.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Authorized Seller
Meth is much more exspensive than $10/gal... btw.

Just swing by Jennings County to get it fresh out the oven. Rumptis could probably hook you up.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Authorized Seller
Fuzz you better be there!! lol did you ever over come your nasty fuel cut issues?
Hell no.Ive done everything i feel comfortable with doing with the maft-pro. I believe my fuel pressure is way too high, cutting out a 14psi is FTL, thats when this turbo starts to wake up

Zurud- Did you ever get that boss 67mm?

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Authorized Seller
Meth is much more exspensive than $10/gal... btw.

Just swing by Jennings County to get it fresh out the oven. Rumptis could probably hook you up.
damn thats super cheap! The meth I've been making in my garage I've been selling for ALOT more than that!

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Authorized Seller
i'm in and i can bring some pure meth for those who need it $6 a gallon! u guys ready for a huge 50 trim dyno #!?

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Authorized Seller
Hell no.Ive done everything i feel comfortable with doing with the maft-pro. I believe my fuel pressure is way too high, cutting out a 14psi is FTL, thats when this turbo starts to wake up

Zurud- Did you ever get that boss 67mm?
maybe u will have some cash and i can tune ur car on the dyno?

suprafanatic

Authorized Seller
fuzz what is your fuel pressue set at? that could very well be the cause of your fuel cut. One day i had my fuel pressue to high and i started hitting fuel cut, turned down the fuel pressure and no more fuel cut :)

NewGen

Authorized Seller
Im going to try to make it. Kinda a long drive and my cars not even done yet :3d_frown:

Steve_N

Authorized Seller
I'll be there for sure along with my son Stephen in his SC300. I'll let Rob (Silver 94TT) Know about it

Jeff- Did you PM Josh (ArmyAstro)? I'm sure he will try to make it.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Authorized Seller
maybe u will have some cash and i can tune ur car on the dyno?
im saving now. We might be able to get it done at the meet :naughty:
fuzz what is your fuel pressue set at? that could very well be the cause of your fuel cut. One day i had my fuel pressue to high and i started hitting fuel cut, turned down the fuel pressure and no more fuel cut :)
i believe about 50psi:aigo:

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Authorized Seller
If we go to BC for a cruise...

could swing by the grandparents farm for some paintball mayhem?

I can get a hold of quite a few guns for people to use... or there is a paintball place down near BC... just another idea.

Hopefully I have the mkII going for this... so I can whip up on Matt's weakass car. :sarcasm:

*edit*
Anyone who is traveling can stay at my place over night... maybe I can send the wife back to her 'rents and party at my place the whole weekend...? Pending spousal approval, obviously. Just off of 65 on teh norff side. <20mins from the track...

I effin hate work computers... btw.
Paintball would be a lot of fun ide say!

, and what are you talking about? Youd KILL ME in the STi :bowdown:

Might just have to make me put it on Channel 3 :bigun2:

Boost Lee

SUPRA POLICE
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Oh, you girls........;)

Don't make me have to carry around a duster and broom in this thread....:biglaugh:

Keep it civilized. 22RE > All.

/discussion.

Back to topic. LOL.

suprafanatic

Authorized Seller
Fuzz... wow.. 50psi of fuel pressure??? thats a no no..lol It should be set to around 32psi. Go turn that pressure down, I can almost promise you fuel cut will go away :) If my fuel pressure goes over like 38-40psi I hit fuel cut pretty bad.