Illegals

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
trucker said:
and since this thread has gone horribly awry by some people who are seeing things that arent really there....

you say your nationality is american......why do you chose the mexican flag as your avatar? if you are an american....show your flag, not the flag of your fathers country....i's bullshit to call me a klansman, but you display loyalty to a country other than the one you are a citizen of?

its called herritage..

By your reasoning, we should stop celebrating the 4th of july, since none of us were alive, and neither of us fought the british..

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Authorized Seller
Contributor
and as far as the rest of your posts,i agree. our country seems to be over run with illeagals breeding out of control. families with 2 parents and around 5-6 kids is just crazy.
i'm not a racist either but you have to be blind not to see the disinegration that our friends from the south are doing to this country.
the great wall of china was not such a bad idea.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Authorized Seller
trucker said:
why i want to know is...why did they feel it was necessary to, at gunpoint, force my sister in law to "get the fuck off of the phone?"(she was talking to my wife at the time) why did they feel it was necessary to hold her, again with guns pointed at her, in a hallway, for hours on end? this was a white chick in her 30's who was absolutely no threat to anyone, and obviously not a wetback.she's management at this plant, wasn't even near a production area with its thousands of knives.
Lots of Latina girls look white. Welcome racial profiling, you'll get used to it. Can't be too sure who is who.

Cameron Diaz - Diaz isn't a German name. Christina Aguilera - Aguilera isn't an Irish name.

trucker

Authorized Seller
RazoE said:
apparently not..

i guess he'll just sit there and watch the world go by, hoping someone offers hims a 60k job for being a citizen..

what the fuck?

ok you are offended by the term wetback, you think i'm racist, fine, i've already explained myself too much on that point.

but seriously, why have YOU dragged this thing so far ot?

it was never about race, immigration, or even politics, it was about heavey-handed govt officals

it's my fault i guess, i followed along, but i think it's funny that you guys turned it into some kind of race thing, it happens all the time i guess.

but i have not personally insulted any person here, you have insulted me
now...twice

i would appreciate it if you would cut that shit out....if you don't agree with my views, thats great, this is a place for such discussions, but keep the personal shit like this out of it...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
neither of us agree with each other's view points, that's been established..

apparently my "insults" are hitting you harder than anything you're saying to me..

take shit with a grain of salt, there's always going to be someone that's going to disagree with you..

trucker

Authorized Seller
csr ma71 said:
Lots of Latina girls look white. Welcome racial profiling, you'll get used to it. Can't be too sure who is who.

Cameron Diaz - Diaz isn't a German name. Christina Aguilera - Aguilera isn't an Irish name.

re-read the whole thing...i'm a big fan of racial profiling

some would say that makes me racist

trucker

Authorized Seller
RazoE said:
neither of us agree with each other's view points, that's been established..

apparently my "insults" are hitting you harder than anything you're saying to me..

take shit with a grain of salt, there's always going to be someone that's going to disagree with you..

um, calling me a klansman isn't disagreeing, and neither was that other thing

its a direct insult...intentional....and bullshit...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
so that means calling my race "wet's" is a compliment.?

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller
Well I personally think that Illegals should be punished in some sort of capacity or another. I say just take them back to their native country. I have no problem with people immigranting to the US but do it legally dammit! I mean seriously it cant be that hard to go to the American Consulate closest to you and apply for a Visa. Now on the argument that maybe they should assimilate and whatnot. I personally think that if they dont want to learn English, fine! But dont come crying about how things are unfair and you cant get this or that. In order to be really successful in this country( I know there are exceptions) you have to have a command of the English language. Period! But I dont that's really up for debate. The way I see it being an Illegal is breaking the law, period point blank! How is it that an illegal can get away with doing something illegal ( being an illegal citizen) which is a Federal Offense BTW, and not get in trouble but I do something something like haul ass down the freeway (a misdemeanor) and I get in trouble? Now I know a lot of people are going to say "you can't compare speeding to being an illegal, etc,..." True, they are totally different crimes, but guess what? Commiting a crime is commiting a crime whether your some fence jumper or some punk kid speeding down the freeway. Thats my .02 cents.

trucker

Authorized Seller
RazoE said:
so that means calling my race "wet's" is a compliment.?

did you not read a fucking thingi have posted previously this evening?

i don't call your race wetbacks

i call members of your race who come into my country illegally and ride out the welfare system "wets"

i don't call blacks niggers

black men who father multiple children that they don't take care of,
black women who have 4 different babby's daddys, gangastas that sell dope and kill each other for sport, these people i call niggers

i don't call whites white trash

i call welfare riding, too lazy to work , letting their kids run around in diapers around the neighborhood, wife beater types these people are white trash

do you see the differences between each pair of groups?

or do i need to clarify it more...?

Last edited:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
you said in an earlier post, that you're for racial profiling, which "some might say, makes me a racist"..

then you're saying you're not racist, since lower-class members of a certain race are "niggers, wetbacks, etc" and deserve to be called so...

uh-huh....

shouldnt we just call those "group of people", scum despite their race..?

trucker

Authorized Seller
you have brought up a very good point,i will consider changing my terms to include "scum" to be used universally.....thats a good idea

about the other....racial profiling is not racism...

if you are on a plane, if it's going to be hijacked, it's not likely to be the middle aged white couple from ohio thats going to do it...it is much more likely going to be the nervous looking middle easterner praying to himself

if you are in texas in a packing house, looking for scum, it's not going to be the 30 yr old white chick who swam across the river, its the brown one hiding in the clothes dryer in the laundry room

and btw, thay did use racial profiling at the minnesota swift plant, the whites were let go without questioning or having to produce id.

it should have been done here, i'm guessing that there wasn't likely any white scum in the plant using stolen ss numbers

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Authorized Seller
Contributor
trucker said:
did you not read a fucking i have posted previously this evening?

i don't call your race wetbacks

i call members of your race who come into my country illegally and ride out the welfare system "wets"

i don't call blacks niggers

black men who father multiple children that they don't take care of,
black women who have 4 different babby's daddys, gangastas that sell dope and kill each other for sport, these people i call niggers

i call welfare riding, too lazy to work , letting their kids run around in diapers around the neighborhood, wife beater types these people are white trash

do you see the differences between each pair of groups?

or do i need to clarify it more...?

every race has its scum,there is no denying that. honkey,whitebread,round-eye,whatever.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Dachande said:
round eye cracks me up
it gets confusing though, i hear so many of them i get lost sometimes, im mexican and for the longest time i didnt know wut a wetback was.

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Authorized Seller
trucker said:
i see these "roaches" (your word, not mine) wverytime i take my kid to the dr.'s office, getting free healthcare that i have to pay for

i see these people paying for hundreds of dollars worth of food with food stamps, and take these groceries and put them in their new pickups and luxury cars, while i pay with hard earned cash money, and load them up into my modest 10 yr old trooper

i see them driving those vehicles to houses as nice as mine, if not nicer, that i am paying for through my taxes.

i see their kids, who can't speak english, clogging up my local school system, taking time that should be spent on basics, instead of esl classes(understand i know it's not the childs fault mommy and daddy arent legal, and they are at a serious disadvantage, but it's taking away from my childs learning time,the child who is legally in this country, not my fault their parents dont follow the rules)

i see my stepdaughter, crying, because she is afraid to go to school, because the mexican kids threaten her, if she shows up for that mexican-walk out thing ya'll had a few months ago, thgey want to kick her ass, because she isn't going to support rights that people who are illegally dont have?

and i have worked shoulder to shoulder with these people, and frankly, i think most(i'll be the first to say there are exceptions) are here to ride a clock, not work.

i guess you are right about how i view them....

there is a reason i feel the way i do

it does not however, make me racist

AMEN!! I FEEL YOU ON THAT POINT 100%!!! I too have worked shoulder to shoulder with them (mexicans) and all they do is send there money across the border and exlploit our DAMN COUNTRY!!!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Just wanted to throw this out there.....

Put yourself in the situation of the Immigrants. You were born into a shitty country. bottom line. you have next to no oppurtunity to make a good living or recieve a decent education. ...But nextdoor they have great education and great paying jobs. I'd say thats a tempting thing....

BUT, i dont support illegal immagrants. I wish there was an easy to keep them out and make them focus on their own nation. This problem would be very, very easily solved if Mexico could get their shit together. If it wasn't a shit-hole, people wouldnt risk their lives to make 8 bucks an hour.

Its not the Mexican's fault, It's their parents for not doing anything to help the situation in Mexico. (I'm speaking metaphorically here.)

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller
Thats why I think that we should build a Great Wall of China style wall or even a massive electrical fence or something. I know that it wont stop all the illegals and a lot of them will just find a new way in but any little bit helps. I think it is bullshit that we can't build a wall on OUR side of the border without the Mexican Gov't pitching a fit. Another thing that chaps my ass about this whole issue is that the Mexican Gov't encourages folks to immigrate to the US. Why the hell aren't they putting together social programs and whatnot to better THEIR country! Common sense would dictate, at least to me anyways, that if shit is all fucked up in your country you as a President ( Bush should heed this advice as well) have an obligation to FIX THE PROBLEM! Not just tell the good folks of your respective nation go ahead and go north to the land of milk and honey or were ever.

trucker

Authorized Seller
the mexican govt has a vested intrest in having them come up here, their biggest "export" is labor

their biggest "import" is american cash, to the tune of billions a year

its a win/win situation for them, why not encourage illegal border crossings?

it's easier to come over here and take advantage of us, than to stand, fight, and fix their homeland....

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
RazoE said:
you said in an earlier post, that you're for racial profiling, which "some might say, makes me a racist"..

then you're saying you're not racist, since lower-class members of a certain race are "niggers, wetbacks, etc" and deserve to be called so...

uh-huh....

shouldnt we just call those "group of people", scum despite their race..?
and here is where we all grow up (hopefully)

i dont care what you say, you can NOT redefine the meaning of the word NIGGER (or wetback, spic, etc etc).

it is simply a cop out to say that nigger means something else. you just like to use the word because its an expression of your animosity.

nigger is a racial slur for black people, end of story. this goes for other racial slurs.

heres where racism against mexican people has affected me:

all throughout high school i dated a girl who is mexican. shes still very close to me and someone who i care about very much. her family came here illegally with her and her older sister. since being in this country they have had two more daughters who are US citizens.

her parents are the hardest working people i have ever met. and their motivation? to give a better life to their children. they can all go to good schools and are on their way to building a great life for themselves here in america.

believe it or not, they pay taxes. the girl i dated, is paying her way through college right now. she works a hell of a lot more than i do, i spend most of my time sitting on my ass.

recently, they have just been approved or whatever to get their citizenship. in a few months they wont be illegal immigrants anymore.

they did not steal anyones identity, and they pay taxes.

firstly, blatant racism against mexicans throughout high school had an effect on her. while she brushed it off when someone jokingly called her a wetback or a border jumper, she would cry to me about it and ask me why they hated her just because she was mexican.

secondly and probably most importantly, EVERYONE who directs hate at these people under the guise of patriotism is simply a racist in disguise.

if you truly have a gripe with them about how they got into this country, well you are directing your hate at the WRONG PEOPLE!

its is THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT that has provisions for people like my friend and her family. they came here with visas which expired, and after years of struggling and working jobs that they could only get without a social security number, they now have their citizenship, given to them by the USA.

personally, i think the US does the right thing in their situation. obviously, many of you do not. but why target them? they are here doing whatever they can to give a good life to their families. your gripe is with the government, not them.

also, some of you might say that it dosnt matter that they are trying to better their children, they should still abide by the law and what not.

well ill tell you this, i know personally that i would do whatever it took to get my children into a country where they had a chance at going to a good school and going on to college. and if one of you texas "border protection militia" stood in my way with a gun i would fucking kill you.

furthermore, its easy to say that words are just words. you can try to redefine them all you want, but if i was with her and you called someone a wetback in front of her id take the baseball bat out of my car and beat your fucking head in.

Last edited:

trucker

Authorized Seller
This is truckers wife. It is very hard not to feel that there is racial profiling in this town. When half of all the "educated" jobs in this town call for the person to speak Spanish in order to even apply for the job, ( yes, it is posted in the papers that way) when they recieve hundreds of dollars in govt support every month, pay no taxes, when a true medical emergency happens and you can not even get to the ER because the wait is 2 hours for every spanish person who has a cold is there, when I have to wait in line because a spanish person who does not understand Engish that has no money left on his "food card" that he has to pay a $1 for a loaf of bread( and wont do it). The whole country can talk about how "bad it is to be racist" I was not a racist. I was and am a very understanding,kind, helpful person. Then it gets to a point where the anger comes in every day after day because this town is flooded with illegals, and there is nothing that I can do put have this bullshit SHOVED down your throat because that is what is happening in this town EVERY day now. This is may not be what is happening elsewhere, but we dont have a choice here. If some one wants to better themself, amen. no problem with that. But when someone is trying to better themself and gets shoved out of the way because "we" need to take care of the wetbacks first, then it would piss off any AMERICAN. I am not just talking about The spanish people either. When I go to Walmart, I can not let my 14 year old wonder around the store. The Guacs come up to here and start looking at her breasts and will not leave her alone. No decent amercian boy has the balls to do that, then why should we let all the illegals have that right? If they want to come over, fine. But abide by our rules. I would have to abide by their rules if I went over there. Why Must I change my life for them? All the Amercians that are "racist" are just tired of they way they GET TREATED. When I go to Californa and shove "TARGA BOY" out of the way to get a loaf of bread. Then lets say because of that I am racist because they blame bad manners on my color. Now do this day after day at EVERY place I go to. IT will not take very long to be pissed off. It would not matter the color or the race. it is about AMERCIA> Your father has the right to be here. NO one has the right to push me around. it does not matter the color or race. But that is the Excuse people use. If you dont believe in racism, then come to DUMAS TX and I can show how AMERCIANs are treated. then you will have an Excuse to yell racism. but not against them, against us.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
when it comes down to it people are people. there are lots of shitty people out there.

but you are simply a weak minded individual to resort to using racial slurs which honestly hurt people i care about.

and still i say, it sounds like your gripe is with the government. if youre on the same line as them and are upset because the government is taking care of them first, write your congressman!

dont hate them because they are taking advantage of services provided to them by the government.

oh, and because some of them might act like assholes, it dosnt speak on their entire race! dont tell me you cant count on more than two hands how many "americans" do the same. if you cant, i could do it for you.

it is WEAK to resort to racial slurs because some people act like retards. YOU are a weak person if you can not see my point.

Last edited:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller
lagged said:
when it comes down to it people are people. there are lots of shitty people out there.

but you are simply a weak minded individual to resort to using racial slurs which honestly hurt people i care about.

and still i say, it sounds like your gripe is with the government. if youre on the same line as them and are upset because the government is taking care of them first, write your congressman!

dont hate them because they are taking advantage of services provided to them by the government.
Those services are intended for American citizens and people who are hear legally! Why the hell should we have to pay our tax dollars for something that we get to use but illegals pay very little if any cost to use the same services?!

Supra

Authorized Seller
trucker said:
it's easier to come over here and take advantage of us, than to stand, fight, and fix their homeland....
LOL - I can think of a few war-torn countries are saying the same thing about America right now...

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Authorized Seller
I dont see how anybody can support illegal immigrants.

and what pisses me off more is that they want HEALTH benefits and they want RIGHTS and all this other bullshit that US CITIZENS are allowed to have.

i dont care if they work for peanuts, i dont care if theyll put up ur roof for cheap. Ill pay and have paid extra to have hard working Americans do it.

They waltz in this country, hang out and now expect this country to give them everything they desire like rights, health, insurance..yet their bitch asses dont pay taxes? I pay my taxes, i help support this country, this government and I came into the states legally. I got family back in asia wanting to come in here and they are in the waiting list..doing it legally. While you got these illegals cutting in line, jumping in and expecting us to just give them rights and a green card.

GTFO

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Re: SC now would be time for that political section

GrimJack said:
If you were allowed to use racial profiling, you would be back to the original problem of how do you separate the 40 militants with the intent to kill your neighbors from the BILLION other people of the same race.

Furthermore, people who are willing to give their life for a cause are absolutely not limited to middle eastern 'races', if you can call them that.

On Topic - Personally, I think any organization that would hold anyone at gunpoint for crossing an imaginary line across the landscape is insane. What's more important to you - the wife beater, the murderer, the rapist... or the illegal immigrant?
Actually, I noticed that the US Army actively engages in profiling. As they should. We have all seen terrorism from non arab, non muslim. But they always seem to leave the bomb behind. So it isn't the same.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
RHDMK3 said:
Those services are intended for American citizens and people who are hear legally! Why the hell should we have to pay our tax dollars for something that we get to use but illegals pay very little if any cost to use the same services?!
oh? then why does the government supply tax forms for people without SSNs?

id like to add that the IRS states that TAXPAYERS have unalienable rights, they are listed and outlined on the IRS' website.

so, you are actually completely incorrect. again, if you dont agree with the way its done, dont hate the people, hate the government for doing it that way.

the US allows nonresident aliens to pay taxes and therefore grants them the rights given to tax payers outlined on the IRS website.

as far as i am aware, this is how my friends family did it. they wanted to abide by the law as much as possible despite them overstaying their visas.

Last edited:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller
lagged said:
oh? then why does the government supply tax forms for people without SSNs?

id like to add that the IRS states that TAXPAYERS have unalienable rights, they are listed and outlined on the IRS' website.

so, you are actually completely incorrect. again, if you dont agree with the way its done, dont hate the people, hate the government for doing it that way.

the US allows nonresident aliens to pay taxes and therefore grants them the rights given to tax payers outlined on the IRS website.

as far as i am aware, this is how my friends family did it. they wanted to abide by the law as much as possible despite them overstaying their visas.
I know, and it's unfortunate that our Gov't is throwing away precious RIGHTS that belong to American citizen's & legal alien's all for the sake of pandering to the Hispanic vote. Also just because you dont have an SSN doesn't mean that you illegal, BTW, so you my friend are wrong on that issue. You can still be here on a worker's Visa or traveler's Visa or even a fiance Visa and still be able to work, take advantage of said social services, etc. Which if you have one of the above AND IT IS CURRENT then I, and most American's who give two shits about this country have no problem with you being here. But if you're illegal you should be punished in some capacity or another. Like I've said earlier, how the hell can they get away with commiting a federal offense but I cant even get away with something so trivial as speeding or some other stupid misdemeanor and I'am the one that get's in trouble? WTF? Now I know that people are going to say, " you can't compare speeding to illegal immingration.!!" well I got news for you Kojack, Breaking the law is breaking the law whether your a fence jumper or some punk ass kid speeding down the freeway.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
RHDMK3 said:
I know, and it's unfortunate that our Gov't is throwing away precious RIGHTS that belong to American citizen's & legal alien's all for the sake of pandering to the Hispanic vote. Also just because you dont have an SSN doesn't mean that you illegal, BTW, so you my friend are wrong on that issue. You can still be here on a worker's Visa or traveler's Visa or even a fiance Visa and still be able to work, take advantage of said social services, etc. Which if you have one of the above AND IT IS CURRENT then I, and most American's who give two shits about this country have no problem with you being here. But if you're illegal you should be punished in some capacity or another. Like I've said earlier, how the hell can they get away with commiting a federal offense but I cant even get away with something so trivial as speeding or some other stupid misdemeanor and I'am the one that get's in trouble? WTF? Now I know that people are going to say, " you can't compare speeding to illegal immingration.!!" well I got news for you Kojack, Breaking the law is breaking the law whether your a fence jumper or some punk ass kid speeding down the freeway.
they do incur punishment. when their citizenship is finally processed they have a choice to either pay a fine, or go back to their country to wait for their final documentation to be processed.

this is the system, this is the way it works.

because they are utilizing provisions provided by the government, i am forced to believe that people are simply racist and thats that.

all of your arguments are either invalid, or you are arguing for something that is already in place, like fines and punishment for those who break the law.

so wheres the problem?

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
RHDMK3 said:
How the fuck are they invalid?
you: they are utilizing rights they are not entitled to

USA: actually, we provide tax forms for them to fill out, tax payers have rights

you: they should be fined

USA: they can choose to pay a fine, or go back to their country until their papers are processed

what it all boils down to is racism. "pandering to the hispanic vote"

fuck you. again, hate the GOVERNMENT, not the innocent people who want nothing more than to better their family.

Last edited:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller
lagged said:
you: they are utilizing rights they are not entitled to

USA: actually, we provide tax forms for them to fill out, tax payers have rights

you: they should be fined

USA: they can choose to pay a fine, or go back to their country until their papers are processed
First off, you seem to think that I think that they they are using services they are not entitled to. Which is true anyway you slice it. But that has nothing to do with the US providing tax forms. I was refering to social services such as our Welfare system or medical system.
Second, American citizens have rights, tax paying or not. If your not a citizen or a legal alien you dont have any rights (other then basic human rights) PERIOD!
Third, I never said anywhere that they should be fined. I am all for catching them, detaining them and then send them back to their respective country.
Thats how every other country in the World does it and no one seems to bitch about them. But since we are the America, "The land of opportunity etc", we have an obligation to except everyone from everywhere. I think that it's pure bullshit! While I have no problem with people immigrating (one great grandparents was an immigrant FYI), If you don't go about it through the proper channels you shouldnt be here. Plain and simple.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
what makes it not a proper channel if the government eventually gives them their citizenship? the US validates their methods.

they dont have rights other than basic human rights? ok im going to repeat my self here but its ok:

firstly, the government provides them with TAX FORUMS. SPECIFIALLY FOR NON RESIDENT ALIENS

in addition to the "bill of rights" additional government services are provided to TAXPAYERS. they are indeed entitled to these rights. like it or not.

the REAL question is this:

why do you care about them being here if they:

a. pay taxes and
b. are eventually granted citizenship

?

seriously, id like a REAL answer to that question. and dont give me bullshit like they send their money back home.

you know DAMN well that if you had parents in another country who were more or less poor, that you would send money to them every fucking chance you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.