Illegals

Status
Not open for further replies.

trucker

Authorized Seller
as some of you know, ins/fbi raided swift and co plants today, in effort to find some illegals, and to put some stolen identitys with some faces.

that's all fine and good, it has been a long time coming, and needs to happen more often i think, with serious penalties for the employers. don't let swifts pr guys snowball you, they knew damn well they were hiring wets(i spent about 7-8 years in that texas plant they shut down, i have first hand knowledge of this)

in threads past i have made it well known how i feel about the imigtation issue, i'm not going to get into it again, nothing has changed there.

what concerns me though, is how this went down.

approx 150 agents with automatic guns stormed the plant, surrounding it, shutting down roads, as well as cellular service to the area.

naturally the wets(sorry if this term offends you, i'm not feeling very politically correct right now, and "undocumented worker" is horseshit)
ran like roaches in the kitchen when you flip on the light. they were pulling them out of the rafters, combo boxes, lockers, false ceilings(between acoustic tiles and roof)and everywhere else a person who knows he's fucked can hide himself.ok, i understand this... got to round everyone up, right?

why i want to know is...why did they feel it was necessary to, at gunpoint, force my sister in law to "get the fuck off of the phone?"(she was talking to my wife at the time) why did they feel it was necessary to hold her, again with guns pointed at her, in a hallway, for hours on end? this was a white chick in her 30's who was absolutely no threat to anyone, and obviously not a wetback.she's management at this plant, wasn't even near a production area with its thousands of knives.

she feels violated, like she's some kind of criminal for showing up to work today. as much as i hate the bitch, i kinna feel for her on this one, no law abiding CITIZEN should have to endure this kinna crap.

what you didn't hear on the news, is that the feds also canvased the city of cactus, door to door, looking for wets. as much as i hate them being here, and want them to leave, and want the great wall of texas built, i think this kind of action crosses all kinds of lines...i think lawsuits are going to be flying like bats at sunset over this one......

maybe i'm just venting, but i had several family members caught up in this shit today....but what do you guys think?

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Authorized Seller
Re: SC now would be time for that political section

I don't know why whatever operator held her at gunpoint, but I think that was highly uncalled for. As quick as they dropkick them back across the border they will be sneaking back in, and stealing other people's identities. I wonder why they chose this specific plant over the countless others?

trucker

Authorized Seller

that was in the news, all those hundreds of stolen identitys ended up in 6 plants, all owned by the same company...it wasn's so much as an ins thing as fbi,it was one investigation that snowballed into something else...

but really, all those fake id'd workers coming from one company...?

i think there is a little more to the story than we have heard so far

RHDMK3

that's it!
Authorized Seller

Thats bullshit that he held a gun to her like that. She wasnt armed!! Fuckin' federal agents!! Think that they are hot shit.....

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Authorized Seller

one thing that comes to mind is racial discrimination...why'd you let the white woman go free and clear without so much as questioning, but held me here. I can see the logic behind that, but not so much the storming an executive area with sub-machine guns.

the production area, I can understand...there's quite a few sharp pointy things in there that can be used as weapons....they probably thought hell, were sending them into the production area with sub-machine guns, might as well do the same to the executive offices too!

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller

Yeah, just because she is white and in her mid 30's doesn't mean she couldn't be an illegal immigrant. Who's to say.

I agree it sucks, especially for a citizen to have that happen just for being at work, but I can sort of see their side to why they did that.

trucker

Authorized Seller

Jeff Lange said:
Yeah, just because she is white and in her mid 30's doesn't mean she couldn't be an illegal immigrant. Who's to say.

I agree it sucks, especially for a citizen to have that happen just for being at work, but I can sort of see their side to why they did that.

with all due respect jeff, if we were allowed to use racial profiling, we wouldn't have had four planes fly into 3 buildings....there are times when you have to call a spade a spade....

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Authorized Seller
Contributor

its 9/11 again!!!!

ok now that we all got that out of our system..... it couldnt possibly be related to that.

the reason she was told to get off the phone (as u said before) was that part of the reason they shut down all the cell nodes. to control the info and since it was an orchastrated deal that went down at multiple places at around the same time to protect law enforcement personal and to try and capitalize on the raid. this is standard operating procedure.

remember you dont know who is a threat and who isnt until after the dust all settles. this is why people are routinely arrested en mass and then quickly released after you seperate out the guilty/not guilty.

as a fellow texan i agree with you on the immigration problem we have here and something needs to be done. sounds like justice was in this case.

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller

If you were allowed to use racial profiling, you would be back to the original problem of how do you separate the 40 militants with the intent to kill your neighbors from the BILLION other people of the same race.

Furthermore, people who are willing to give their life for a cause are absolutely not limited to middle eastern 'races', if you can call them that.

On Topic - Personally, I think any organization that would hold anyone at gunpoint for crossing an imaginary line across the landscape is insane. What's more important to you - the wife beater, the murderer, the rapist... or the illegal immigrant?

exander

Anything but Lurker
Authorized Seller
Contributor

GrimJack said:
On Topic - Personally, I think any organization that would hold anyone at gunpoint for crossing an imaginary line across the landscape is insane. What's more important to you - the wife beater, the murderer, the rapist... or the illegal immigrant?
I see where you are coming from but there are many illegeal immigrant cases where the they are all of the above.

trucker

Authorized Seller

grim...it's all about math...shure there might be only 40 out of that billion, but thats are a higher percentage over some other race.so i think we have a much better chance looking at those billion people as a group, to try and stop like 38 of those 40, than to look at the whole population to find all 40.

just like in schools now they tend to look a little closer at teenage boys who are loners, enjoy wearing trench coats, and have a gun collection

JMDigital

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor

I would imagine that it’s a difficult thing to plan. How do we raid a building full of people without harming the innocent people inside. I agree it’s a terrible scary thing when a gun it pointed at you (even an FBI gun). I suppose the plan is to secure every person fast. That way no one gets hurt or shot. I do feel bad for her as she was just an innocent bystander in all of this. However I also believe that the agent holding her may have saved her from harm. The yelling and "Get the F off the phone!" is a way to quickly get people to submit. It can also be used to tell the "good guys" from the "Bad guys" . A normal decent person would obviously listen to the FBI or Police when yelled at to "freeze" or "get of the Fing phone" a "BAD" guy (or girl) may immediately run or fight. You see this on the COPS TV shows, The bad guys run the good guys do not.

However if we flip this around for a bit. Let’s say they came in with less people and less force. Someone there does not want to be caught and runs, He is afraid of being sent back to where he does not want to go so he does have a small gun in his pocket. Now he is running through the building shooting at police and FBI agents trying to get away. I would think that now there is a chance that she gets hurt being an innocent bystander instead of just being held by an agent.

There is no good way to do this. I am sorry she was caught in the middle of it.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller

trucker said:
with all due respect jeff, if we were allowed to use racial profiling, we wouldn't have had four planes fly into 3 buildings....there are times when you have to call a spade a spade....
I just like to play Devil's advocate. I agree with you.

Anomili

Obsessed
Authorized Seller

grim...it's all about math...shure there might be only 40 out of that billion, but thats are a higher percentage over some other race.so i think we have a much better chance looking at those billion people as a group, to try and stop like 38 of those 40, than to look at the whole population to find all 40.
To use your own example, by looking at the billion people as a group you could probably increase the number of the 40 you catch. However, then you also have the remaining 39,999,999,955 innocent people who are sometimes just minorly inconvenienced and other times treated just like your sister-in-law or worse.

Edit: I'd really hate to be a true Mexican-American right now, avoiding lynch mobs and such.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Authorized Seller
Illegal Immigrants dont belong in this country. I support any harsh tactics used to eliminate or at least decrease the problem in America. thats all i really have to say about that.

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
Is there any proof that says there are more extremist Islamics per capita than, say, IRA members in northern Ireland? No. Does anyone even think it's likely? I sure don't.

The only real difference is that the IRA hasn't sent any suicide bombers across the pond - and that is likely due to the fact that they have juicy targets closer to home.

Are illegal immigrants more likely to be rapists or murderers? I rather doubt it, I'd be willing to bet that there is about the same percentage of crazies in any group of 10k people, anywhere around the planet. I mean, seriously, how many of us have been on vacation in Mexico - were their jails any larger than ours? Or do they just let all these criminals run around loose all the time? I didn't see any, and nobody tried to rape me down there.

Does 'harsh' measures include rounding up all the illegal immigrants, shooting them in the gut so they die slowly, then hanging their rotting carcasses along the border to warn away the rest? A bunch of rotting men, women, and children that you have to walk past to get into the country would be a pretty serious deterrent, I figure, would probably drop the incoming wave to a pretty small trickle.

Supracentral

Remembered
Contributor
GrimJack said:
Is there any proof that says there are more extremist Islamics per capita than, say, IRA members in northern Ireland? No. Does anyone even think it's likely? I sure don't.
From an earlier post of mine:

"More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland."

Per capita? Never looked into it, but I will.

It's a matter of sheer scale. I don't care if it's 1 in 5 muslims or 1 in 1,000 doing this. It's the simple fact that the body count is impressive regarless.

This is going a bit off topic, take the Islam discussion to this thread linked below and let's get back on Truckers original track:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=451506

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Authorized Seller
They raided a Swift & Co. plant in Minnesota too, and netted 275 illegals. Clearly they were actively hiring illegals for their plants. Since your sister-in-law is management, how were they to know that she was innocent? Maybe she was calling corporate HQ to warn them? The FBI needed to control the situation quickly to minimize casualties, and they did. Yes, it was inconvenient and scary for her, but if she knew about the illegals and continued to work there then she accepted the chance that she might have to endure a raid. I worked nights at an aluminum smelting plant long ago - running the furnaces and once a whole semi load of scaffolding came in and had to be melted before morning. Clearly it was stolen. I walked off the job right then and told the company owner the next morning why I left. He said "Just play dumb, it's what I do." I quit the job, why didn't your sister-in-law?

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
i hate to be the one to make a point of this but i feel like i should.

im not getting involved in this conversation id just like to point out something that the OP said in his first post.

just because you said you dont want to offend "politically correct" people or whatever dosnt mean you can say whatever you want and not offend anyone. youre a racist.

what i am appalled at is that no moderator found it necessary to take any action.

if someone had said;
" i dont mean to offend anyone, but all these NIGGERS were on the street the other day selling crack"

i think itd be a different story. maybe "wets" isnt particularly as offensive as the word nigger, but its a racial slur none the less.

at this point in history it is socially acceptable to be openly racist towards mexicans in a passive aggressive manner. its pretty sad if you ask me.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
Aaron J Williams said:
They raided a Swift & Co. plant in Minnesota too, and netted 275 illegals. Clearly they were actively hiring illegals for their plants. Since your sister-in-law is management, how were they to know that she was innocent? Maybe she was calling corporate HQ to warn them? The FBI needed to control the situation quickly to minimize casualties, and they did. Yes, it was inconvenient and scary for her, but if she knew about the illegals and continued to work there then she accepted the chance that she might have to endure a raid. I worked nights at an aluminum smelting plant long ago - running the furnaces and once a whole semi load of scaffolding came in and had to be melted before morning. Clearly it was stolen. I walked off the job right then and told the company owner the next morning why I left. He said "Just play dumb, it's what I do." I quit the job, why didn't your sister-in-law?
agreed!

i think the OP is using what happened as an excuse to vent his racism in a non direct way.

Supra

Authorized Seller
lagged said:
what i am appalled at is that no moderator found it necessary to take any action.
Agreed 100%. The only action taken is to support the thread. :3d_frown:

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Authorized Seller
-Rich87Tx2 said:
Agreed 100%. The only action taken is to support the thread. :3d_frown:
IMO i think all raceal words are BS its no diffrent then if your a gay man and walk up to a woman and because you hate women you call her a bitch. and on that how is it any diffrent then if any person calls a name. why is it that words to any race other then a white male is ok. If you call a white man a red neck is that racest, not by current standards. dont get me wrong i have many asian, hespanic, black, ect. friends, but they are just words people get over it. why is it that the only people not protected by one racest/sexest law are white male christans/catholics. I dont mean to offend anyone either but names are for small children, if some one came up to you and called you a dummy you would prob. just think that the person was immature. so why is it that someone who calls another a racest name is considered more then that. bottom line is if i say "i hate black people". it is no diffrent then saying "i hate "Niggers"". i myself dont consider myself a racest. when any man gets drug down the road by his feet with a rope tied to a truck(story i heard a while back) its wrong. but when i hear people complaining about names i think its childish. It is only words and by saying its wrong you only give someone the spotlight

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
whenmunkysfly said:
you must understand that it is the context that is troubling.

how about this, why the need to say "wetbacks" when you could just as easily say illegal immigrant?

when it comes down to it he was expressing disdain for mexicans.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Authorized Seller
lagged said:
you must understand that it is the context that is troubling.

how about this, why the need to say "wetbacks" when you could just as easily say illegal immigrant?

when it comes down to it he was expressing disdain for mexicans.
yes i understand that but he is going to express it with or with out the word so why try to prevent anyone from useing any word

Edit:by saying that it is bad you only give him what he wants thats negative attention

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Authorized Seller
Contributor
back on topic with the original post, yes raiding a warehouse with machine guns to arrest a bunch of people trying to make a living is serious overkill, then holding others that have done nothing but work in the environment at gun point is also pushing it. But, like you said before trucker, you knew about the hiring of illigal workers and so did everyone else. Technicaly they were aiding them by not calling the imigration service the moment they found out.

Its pretty messed up when they go after people that just want to go to work and make their $8 an hour with machine guns.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Authorized Seller
:withstupi
You said your sister-in-law is a manager? The she had to have known that they were illegals and in that case I think it makes her almost as guilty. Correct me if I'm wrong, I would like to think that your sister-in-law is a proud American and not helping foreigners exploit this country.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Authorized Seller
whenmunkysfly said:
yes i understand that but he is going to express it with or with out the word so why try to prevent anyone from useing any word

Edit:by saying that it is bad you only give him what he wants thats negative attention
if you think that he wants negative attention then id be inclined to believe that you agree with my argument.

its easy to say a word is childish, but in this case i think its just a cop-out. people dont like to address ugly issues and this is one of them.

trucker

Authorized Seller
ok, just in from work, and started reading this

i have said it before in here when the imigration threads were around a few months ago

i have nothing against mexicans, blacks, asains, or white people

i have major issues with niggers, wetbacks, and white trash.,

it's not a race thing, its a class thing, i do, and will continue to use those terms for people who take no ownership of their own destiny

the childish thing to do is pretend that every one is the same, and we are all equal...the simple fact is that we aren't

before someone gets all excited and tells me how horrible of a person i am for this statement, keep in mind we all have the same rights, same opportunitys(for those here legaly) but all men in fact, are not created equal

if having disdain for someone who will not do the right thing makes me racist, ok i am racist

as far as sister in law goes, she's in warehousing, has nothing to do with personel. in fact, people constantly complain to the feds about it, cactus was raided three or four months ago, 200 were taken out, but they managed to do it without shutting an entire company, and its surrounding community down. shure she could quit i guess...and what, work for wal-mart for 6 bucks an hour?or even better go on welfare? it's easy for your guys in more urban areas to run out and get a comprable job, not going to happen in my small town of 15k.and you have got to pay the bills

i'm not going to apologise for any of the words i chose to use, i'm a grown assed man who has had about enough of political correctness, it's killing my country

back to the matter at hand

600 people were taken from the plant here..1300 in all 6 plants

now a plant that employed 2700 people has about 1200(you bet your ass no one showed up for 2nd shift)

we went from killing 5000 head a day, to 700
cactus, and dumas, were virtual ghost towns, wal-mart empty, schools half empty, streets empty, steady stream of cars hauling ass for the border since yesterday afternoon, anyone left hiding indoors, and feds are still canvasing, pulling people without proper id out of their homes(i seriously doubt there are search warrants)

my intent with thread was to discuss the heavy-handed tactics used by govt, not to say weather or not it should have been done, or to discuss my personal political views(but i did put it out there i guess, i'm not going to get all butthurt about some of you calling me racist)

btw, my little sister is a teacher at the now empty cactus elem. school...when yesterday was over, she had 8 students with no parents to care for them.

...like i said, i think things were a little too heavy-handed

oh, swift knew it was coming, they lost a court case last month to stop this, or so i heard on npr this afternoon

Last edited:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
why so hung up about illegal immigrants?

they want a better life, and if the company hires them for shit pay, then that's the company's fault..

you do what you have to do to survive..

if your sister in law (who's a manager) had to do what the illegals had to, then she'd be whining like a little bitch..

like it or not Mr. Klansman, illegals make this country work..

cause i can guarantee you Mr. Jack White-Trash isnt going to work the fryers at for $3 a damn hour, he'd bitch about "this here's our cuntry [sic.]..."

instead of bitching about the immigrants working, how about you go after the businesses hiring them..?

my father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico, but guess what, he worked his ass off, and EARNED every job he's had, he's been a legal citizen for over 20 years now, and he's earned it all, every step of the way, never once going on welfare, and he's now fluent in english, and has his GED. He's also a semi truck driver with a Class A license.

Can you say you've done that?

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Authorized Seller
If only the Paul Mooney clip was back on youtube. He was talking about how "Mexicans were getting their N-word wake up call. N-word wake up call is a bitch. They were running around thinking that they were white people. " Then something about white people putting "Mexicans" in their place.

trucker

Authorized Seller
can i say i'm an american citizen with a class a cdl?

what is my fucking handle?

great, he was wrong at first, and then made it right, welcome to the land of milk and money.by the way, did he steal someone's identity to do this? that's what this raid was mostly about, a id theft ring

if a grown person is working the deep-fryer, it's his fault

i think it was supracentral himself who said....poverty is a mental disease...and he is a goddamn genius for that thought in my opinion

frankly, anyone can go get those good jobs, they just have to put in the effort

getting a cdl is easy as hell, i know this first hand, took a couple of days, and some study.

i get 60k a year to sit on my ass and watch the world go by, not getting rich, but my family is well fed

why cant the guy working the fry-o-lator do this? he enjoys sitting around bitching about how bad his life is...not taking ownership of his/her destiny...so i refer to them by a term you don't like, and you in turn insult me directly with that clansman remark....i've never strung anyone up, don't wear a hood, and i will(and do) use these terms to the person in questions face.i'm not some punk hiding on the internet, i'm the same person on both sides of the computer screen.

i'm real proud to know what father did....but what have you done with your life?..

oh and by the way...my sister-in law did do those shit jobs, and did them well enough to get promoted to a position where she dosen't have to do them anymore.and i did those shit jobs, and my brother in law does those shit jobs, putting himself thru school so he dosen't have to do them.nothing wrong with work, but if you want to make a career of shoveling bovine innards around...you are mentally ill...and to someone who comes legally, they can pull themselves out of it too, but UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS need to gtfo...there are some welfare-dependent DIPSHIT-AMERICANS who could be kicked off of assistance and sent to work those jobs

Last edited:

empera

<B>Authorized Vendor</B>
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Johnny Dangerously said:
Illegal Immigrants dont belong in this country. I support any harsh tactics used to eliminate or at least decrease the problem in America. thats all i really have to say about that.
Hold the fuck up. That is really an ignorant comment comming from someone who isnt, well "American", you may be Asian-American but guess where your parents or grandparents came from? Along with pretty much everyone in this country. People are pretty much forced to come to this country illegally, only way to survive, I'd like to see some "Americans" go to mexico and Try to make a living there. Most of the jobs we hear of "illegals" doing are jobs fucking "americans" dont even want to do. Everyday i see lazy ass motherfuckers out there not doing anything with their lives. All i see in this thread are mexicans this, mexicans that, what about asian imigrants, european imigrants, african imigrants, etc...etc...
Wait to whom did California, Texas, New Mexico, and so on, belong to? I get furious when i see someone against illegal immigrants when there background doesnt include native american. "Americans" are greedy.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I'm going to be a union electrician, i have my interview in less than 48 hours, if i pass ill be making $33 an hour once i complete my apprenticeship...

I contribute it to knowledge and skill, not race..

my race is Latino, my ethnicity is Mexican, but my nationality is American.

and no, my father did not steal anyone's identity, that'd be fucked up.

i dont mean getting a Class A license is impossible, per se, all you gotta do is apply and pass. I'm talking about coming from having just the clothes on his back, to something many people cannot acheive cause it's "too hard" (when in reality, most dont even try)...

You're looking at illegals as "Roaches" sucking on the tit of America, asking for hand-outs, stealing jobs from hard working folks, like it's burglary. These ARE the hard working folks...

and yeah, honestly i wouldnt wanna pick lettuce or work a burger grill either.

but the difference is im being honest about it..

by the way, my mother's also of Mexican desent, but she's 4th generation American, her family didnt cross the border; it crossed them.

trucker

Authorized Seller
i see these "roaches" (your word, not mine) wverytime i take my kid to the dr.'s office, getting free healthcare that i have to pay for

i see these people paying for hundreds of dollars worth of food with food stamps, and take these groceries and put them in their new pickups and luxury cars, while i pay with hard earned cash money, and load them up into my modest 10 yr old trooper

i see them driving those vehicles to houses as nice as mine, if not nicer, that i am paying for through my taxes.

i see their kids, who can't speak english, clogging up my local school system, taking time that should be spent on basics, instead of esl classes(understand i know it's not the childs fault mommy and daddy arent legal, and they are at a serious disadvantage, but it's taking away from my childs learning time,the child who is legally in this country, not my fault their parents dont follow the rules)

i see my stepdaughter, crying, because she is afraid to go to school, because the mexican kids threaten her, if she shows up for that mexican-walk out thing ya'll had a few months ago, thgey want to kick her ass, because she isn't going to support rights that people who are illegally dont have?

and i have worked shoulder to shoulder with these people, and frankly, i think most(i'll be the first to say there are exceptions) are here to ride a clock, not work.

i guess you are right about how i view them....

there is a reason i feel the way i do

it does not however, make me racist

Last edited:

Anomili

Obsessed
Authorized Seller
So really what you're angry about here is that these people are doing better than you are despite doing the jobs that "true Americans" are too lazy to do. Do whatever you have to to explain the inequality, but I think that if your family was going to die of starvation/disease/etc, you would do everything in your power to save them. You're getting hung up on comparisons, in their position with no other options you'd either steal that persons ID to save your family's lives or you'd truely be insane.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
apparently not..

i guess he'll just sit there and watch the world go by, hoping someone offers hims a 60k job for being a citizen..

trucker

Authorized Seller
and since this thread has gone horribly awry by some people who are seeing things that arent really there....

you say your nationality is american......why do you chose the mexican flag as your avatar? if you are an american....show your flag, not the flag of your fathers country....i's bullshit to call me a klansman, but you display loyalty to a country other than the one you are a citizen of?

trucker

Authorized Seller
i was being faceious about watching the world go by...i work my ass off for that money

and no, these people that i'm talking about dont have this lifestyle working menial jobs that no one else works

they don't work for it...period, it is handed to them...and the ones who do go out and work, well, if they will lie about who they are, they will just as readily lie about anything else so why not to welfare office?

so the ones that do work, they still ride the welfare system, live well over here, and send that "earned money" back home

Status
Not open for further replies.