If your looking to put 2JZ cams into your 1JZ, look at this

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Authorized Seller
hey guys, until i ship out for basic round september, i can do the cam work, and after that i can still set it up so another of the local guys will take over, price might be a lil higher to cover gas for their drive tho. but well get to that point when we get there

for the time being, i can do them at any time

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Authorized Seller
due to the cam seals going up nearly 10 bucks im gonna have to up the price from $115 to $130, this is to cover the higher cost of the seals, paypal fees and the small bit more for shipping, as i now ship them 2-day express.

Moffatt

Authorized Seller
Hi Guys
My cams are at the machine shop but the guys lost the paper that said which is inlet and which is exhaust
1 has No.1 and one has No.2
Which is which?
Thanks guys

Moffatt

Authorized Seller
Hi guys,
Right been searching and found out that No.1 cam is the inlet and stupid me it was so clear when you look for the cam sensor lugs!!!!!
Also how did people get on with Re-shimming the lifters?
On a rush now to get my car ready for mapping in 2 weeks!!! help

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Authorized Seller
Guys - You need to either PM me your return address or make sure there is one on file with Paypal. I cant ship it back to you unless I have your info. Currently have 2 finished sets here that I cant ship yet since I cannot ship it to a UPS Store type of location

MKonmac

Authorized Seller
Guys - You need to either PM me your return address or make sure there is one on file with Paypal. I cant ship it back to you unless I have your info. Currently have 2 finished sets here that I cant ship yet since I cannot ship it to a UPS Store type of location
have you received mine yet? Once you got them I was going to paypal you...
Matt'!~

name is Matt Kendall on the return shipping area of the package

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Authorized Seller
Is there any possibility of you being able to source a set of cams on my behalf. I'm willing to try find a set myself and having them sent directly to you, but if you have a spare set lying around it would make my life slightly easier.

Any vague idea what the shipping costs would be like to England? If you need an address or Post/ZIP code let me know

Cheers

Josh

cleet

Authorized Seller
Hey man, if you're still machiningg these I have a set I'd like to have done. Thought about just having it done local but I like the peace of mind knowing that it's being done by someone that's done this before. If you're still doing this shoot me the info, paypal ready and cams ready to ship. Thanks.

87M-GTE

Slow
Authorized Seller
^^^Seriously?

Just followed your link, $1100 for those cams..
If you're going to spend that kind of money buy some AFTERMARKET CAMS specifically for a 1JZ.

Did anyone read this thread? Some people are asking pretty stupid questions here.

Sam

Dgreen78

Authorized Seller
FYI, I have found cam seals to work with the 2JZ cams in 1J head. Same ID as the 2JZ and OD of the 1JZ seals. This way you only need to machine the exhaust cam journal surface and reduce a lot of work. PM me if you need the cam seal part #.

flash

Authorized Seller
is this service still available? LMK text me at 651-315-6225 or PM me thanks!!!

1jz-soarer

Soarer
Authorized Seller
FYI, I have found cam seals to work with the 2JZ cams in 1J head. Same ID as the 2JZ and OD of the 1JZ seals. This way you only need to machine the exhaust cam journal surface and reduce a lot of work. PM me if you need the cam seal part #.
Did anybody ever get a part number?

87supramario

Authorized Seller
Had only enough time to look through the first 6 pages. But is this set up perfectly fine with the stock ecu? Nothing else needed to monitor the bigger lift?

525gte

Authorized Seller
I am not sure but I think this is the part number for the seal that was mentioned TC12549. But I can not locate it anywhere

Last edited:

525gte

Authorized Seller
I am in the process of buying s1 2j cams. I'll try to take pics and post findings on the grinding process. I also have a bearings place down the road I'll go their and see if their is a seal That will work be for we grind the ends

seoul4korea

Authorized Seller
I am in the process of buying s1 2j cams. I'll try to take pics and post findings on the grinding process. I also have a bearings place down the road I'll go their and see if their is a seal That will work be for we grind the ends
I just did the swap myself not too long ago actually = )

525gte

Authorized Seller
Did you you use the gsc s1 cams? I had to put this project on hold I decided to work out some chassis bugs 1st

Tgood

All throttle no bottle
Authorized Seller
From what I've heard the lobes on gsc cams are to wide and sit to far forward to fit in a 1jz head