I miss everyone.

Dunckel

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Lol. Nah. It's me. I had a good condition midnight blue 88 turbo targa with an R154. I sold it probably 10 years ago. I wish I still had it. Currently driving a '19 KIA Stinger GT1.

I had a nostalgia moment the other day. I was thinking about my old supra, then supramania and how I used to be a moderator here. Funny story; Mike (miss ya buddy) had an 'infraction bot' in the moderator forum. One day I decided to give his infraction bot an infraction, which Mike promptly gave me a warning with the comment of, "don't fuck with my bot" or something along those lines. Lol.

I haven't searched everyone's profiles so I'm really not sure who's active and who isn't anymore. Duane? Dave? IJ? Theresa? Onejoezee?

plaaya69

86.5 Turbo Converted Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I haven't searched everyone's profiles so I'm really not sure who's active and who isn't anymore. Duane? Dave? IJ? Theresa? Onejoezee?
This person bought Duane's Supra. I follow his videos on YT and you should check him out:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller
Wut up Dunckel!

Still out in the "Palm Springs" of WA? Glad you're still around!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Hey Dunk. :hug:

I'm around. Drifting. Life is busy, haven't touched my Supra in 14-15yrs. I still have a hoard of rare shit for it, though. Maybe one day I'll actually build it...

Did you know that Mike passed away? :(

Reactions: debrucer