I miss everyone.

Dunckel

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Lol. Nah. It's me. I had a good condition midnight blue 88 turbo targa with an R154. I sold it probably 10 years ago. I wish I still had it. Currently driving a '19 KIA Stinger GT1.

I had a nostalgia moment the other day. I was thinking about my old supra, then supramania and how I used to be a moderator here. Funny story; Mike (miss ya buddy) had an 'infraction bot' in the moderator forum. One day I decided to give his infraction bot an infraction, which Mike promptly gave me a warning with the comment of, "don't fuck with my bot" or something along those lines. Lol.

I haven't searched everyone's profiles so I'm really not sure who's active and who isn't anymore. Duane? Dave? IJ? Theresa? Onejoezee?

Reactions: PROJECT N00b

plaaya69

86.5 Turbo Converted Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I haven't searched everyone's profiles so I'm really not sure who's active and who isn't anymore. Duane? Dave? IJ? Theresa? Onejoezee?
This person bought Duane's Supra. I follow his videos on YT and you should check him out:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller
Wut up Dunckel!

Still out in the "Palm Springs" of WA? Glad you're still around!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Hey Dunk. :hug:

I'm around. Drifting. Life is busy, haven't touched my Supra in 14-15yrs. I still have a hoard of rare shit for it, though. Maybe one day I'll actually build it...

Did you know that Mike passed away? :(

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
Hey guys!

I try to pop in as often as I can but have a lot going on and some other interests in life as well that take some of my time. Almost finished my engineering degree (about 7 months to go :eek:). Glad to see you guys still around and glad SM still has a use in this Facebook/Twitter/Instagram world.

Jeff

Abe's 1987

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Authorized Seller
Hey guys!

I try to pop in as often as I can but have a lot going on and some other interests in life as well that take some of my time. Almost finished my engineering degree (about 7 months to go :eek:). Glad to see you guys still around and glad SM still has a use in this Facebook/Twitter/Instagram world.

Jeff
Good for you buddy. Finishing up your engineering degree. I took a shot at a few engineering classes and was not meant for me. Im currently working on a finance degree. Better then letting my life waste away. And with a family I definitely need the extra income. Keep it up bud.

Reactions: SupraMario

JustAnotherVictim

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hey guys!

Jeff
I forget if you were still doing that when you came down here. Am I imagining things?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
I don't remember when it was I came down last, haha, but I suspect it was before I started school in the fall of 2016.

Should come back down again sometime...

Jeff

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hey I didn't say anything on this one.

PING.

Sup everyone. Wish this place was bang'n again. :/ I miss this forum's activity so damn much.

Reactions: shaeff and Clip

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
Addressing stupid posts on Reddit just isn't the same as it was on here years ago.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Addressing stupid posts on Reddit just isn't the same as it was on here years ago.
lol, considering I mod both of the reddit subs....yea theirs some really dumb people on there, it got worse when the Zupra was released. Every 18 year old bought one on a loan.

Please don't invite them back
lol most don't like forums like this anymore or well they're to young to remember what forums like this are.

figgie

Authorized Seller
Contributor
yes, this place is THE treasure trove of supra tech... :p

FB is a cluster fuck gang bang of stupidity for the most part. Every once in a while there is a nugget but good luck drudging through the diarrhea to find it.

no Joke, I have some wheel for sale with pictures. I still get asked what are the specs, it is all in the AD!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Reading comprehension and attention span longer than 10 seconds....
Lost these days.