I like MILFs

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Authorized Seller
I hadn't noticed until today: all of my extramarital relations (this is with my wife's approval, not cheating) are with mommas. I hadn't really noticed until today because they were all too busy with kids to satisfy my needs today, lol.

I had a "date" set up this morning when one was going to come by after she got off work and stay all day (my wife has been out of town all week)(again, my wife approves of my actions), but she ended up having to go straight home because she forgot to pack her kids stuff up for some trip blah blah blah.
So, then I talk to another girl, was waiting for her to come over until she said she couldn't get a babysitter for the kids.
So, I talk to my last girl, and the story is the same as number 2.

Is there something about milfs that makes them more attractive? How did I end up with this? (and before a freudian steps up: NO, none of these women are remotely like my mother)

suprakidd

Authorized Seller
lol your wife is ok with you sleeping with other women?? thats pretty awesome.. idk how you managed that but cudos to you bro.

but as far as milfs go i think they are at times more attractive being that naturally them having a child enlarges their breast and amongst other things.. or the women around your age in your area have a high percentage of being moms?

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Authorized Seller
lol your wife is ok with you sleeping with other women?? thats pretty awesome.. idk how you managed that but cudos to you bro.

but as far as milfs go i think they are at times more attractive being that naturally them having a child enlarges their breast and amongst other things.. or the women around your age in your area have a high percentage of being moms?
I think you are correct on both counts. The sexiest girls i see around town quite often have kids following them around. And there are a fairly high percentage of moms in the area (although most of them are trailer trash, a fair number of them look damn good)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Dude, it's simple. Milfs obviously put out. ;)

I've seen plenty that look good, but that really goes for women in general. I'll keep my comments to the "looks" part, if only to hopefully avoid looking even more like an asshole than I already do. Kudos to you for your wife being understanding and approving of this. How's that arrangement working out for you guys? Does she get a free pass if you're out of town for a while? Does she have to approve of and meet a girl first?

Satan

Authorized Seller
Contributor
I don't understand the magnetism either, but especially while in Florida, all the ones I liked, or chased me, had a kid. They were hot too... Maybe it's knowing that they are (or should be) too busy to hassle U. Dunno. Most were looking for someone to be their baby-daddy. Still tryin' to resist 'em (unsuccessfully ;-).

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
I want to bang my neighbor. So hot. Puerto Rican and her 17 year old daughter is super hot too. One more year....one more...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Authorized Seller
Contributor
My wife is a MILF. Shes 7 years older than me and gave me my beautiful step daughter whom I both love very much.

The thing about MILFs is they're no longer in the highschool girl mind set. They know what they want and they don't NEED you. They WANT you.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
The thing about MILFs is they're no longer in the highschool girl mind set. They know what they want and they don't NEED you. They WANT you.
I think this is definitely it. Once a girl grows up a bit, (this applies for guys too, I know I must have been annoying as shit in my younger years, if I'm not still), they suddenly become a lot cooler. Takes a bit of time to understand and appreciate a girl with that mindset when you've only been around immature girls for the most part.

Highschool mindset for LYFE, yo!
Anybody got a Lisa Frank notebook to smack DT with? :p

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Authorized Seller
Dude, it's simple. Milfs obviously put out. ;)

I've seen plenty that look good, but that really goes for women in general. I'll keep my comments to the "looks" part, if only to hopefully avoid looking even more like an asshole than I already do. Kudos to you for your wife being understanding and approving of this. How's that arrangement working out for you guys? Does she get a free pass if you're out of town for a while? Does she have to approve of and meet a girl first?
She has a free pass whenever she wants. There have been a few nights that I went jug fishing half the night for her to spend time with another boyfriend. She saw it as me being understanding; I saw it as a chance for someone to relieve me long enough to go fishing lol.

Our major points are that we both want to know where the other one is at all times; this isn't a trust/mistrust issue, but rather a safety issue. We also both have power of veto. If I'm uncomfortable with someone she is talking to, I can nip it in the bud, and she can do the same. She doesn't have to meet the girl first, just be aware of her.

It works out fairly well because of our crazy ever-changing schedules. Some times I have plenty of time at home and I wear my wife out. When she needs a break to recover, she sics me on the other women. On the other hand, sometimes I am working like a rented mule and am just too damn tired for anything, so I'll send her after another guy so I can sleep.

We don't really do this all that often, just here and there, but it helps spice things up. She can go have a fun night while I am stuck at work all weekend, then when I have a night off we can "reenact" it. Fun times :)

EDIT: oh, and a surprisingly high number of MILFs come after me too, and I don't know why. I must have some kind of affinity for sexy mommas, lol. This doesn't include only my local trailer-trash bars; I'm talking about on campus at Univ of Alabama. I'll be on the Strip checking out bars, there are other young studly college guys in the crowd, and the MILFs seek me out every time.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Authorized Seller
Is this truly a thread about MILFs or more a thread to brag that you have an open relationship where your wife lets you bang other super hot women.. ;) Hmmmmmmm