How many of you watch FOX news?

Do you watch Fox news?

• Yes

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Don't watch the news at all

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I heard that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was on...

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_h

Authorized Seller
CryoSlash said:
i drive to the GO station and back home. maybe if i find a job that pays enough for eevrythign i have planned plus more, then i will drive my car more. i do not think i need to drive more then that a day for the break in period anyway.
and what is convenient? that i drive so little or my rebuild is happeneing>?
What's the point of even OWNING a supra if you're going to drive it 10km a day? Seriously, that's practically around the block and back.
Well, enjoy actually driving it 2 years from now then...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Authorized Seller
Contributor
mc_h said:
What's the point of even OWNING a supra if you're going to drive it 10km a day? Seriously, that's practically around the block and back.
Well, enjoy actually driving it 2 years from now then...
2 years? maybe more liek 150 days by my count anyway? The point of owning one one is to keep it reliably as my dd until winter when it is stored. I liek the looks so i boiught it. I dont think i need more justification then that.

mc_h

Authorized Seller
CryoSlash said:
2 years? maybe more liek 150 days by my count anyway? The point of owning one one is to keep it reliably as my dd until winter when it is stored. I liek the looks so i boiught it. I dont think i need more justification then that.
Right. 150 days = almost half of the year, so it'll be practically snowing by that time. If you wanted a reliable econobox that takes you 5 miles back and forth to a go station, a civic would have been a better investment.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Authorized Seller
Contributor
mc_h said:
Right. 150 days = almost half of the year, so it'll be practically snowing by that time. If you wanted a reliable econobox that takes you 5 miles back and forth to a go station, a civic would have been a better investment.
umm i just explained to you why i bought one. My car serves my purpose and i take care of it. Instead of bashing me for owning one, you should support that i am one of the people who actually cares about these cars.

L

lanky189

...idiots, its a poll thread..you answer the poll...discuss the poll....not this horseshit..

and no... car related shit talking is not permitted...shit talking..is not permitted...if you want to discuss a race...go to the kills section.

JustAnotherVictim

Authorized Seller
Contributor
lanky189 said:
...idiots, its a poll thread..you answer the poll...discuss the poll....not this horseshit..

and no... car related shit talking is not permitted...shit talking..is not permitted...if you want to discuss a race...go to the kills section.
I've been attacked!!!

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Actually MC_H i neg repped you before i went to bed - which is why i wasnt around. As for calling me a bundle of sticks - well thats just dumb. I find your attitude to be wholly unproductive and whereas Adjuster is civil in his arguments and can put points across in an intelligent manner, you just plain suck - you dont argue, you voice your opinion and then stomp on anyone that doesnt agree with you.

So you sir, can sit and swivel for all i care. Deal with the neg rep instead of creating a whole thread (which i note was locked) where you act like a crybaby. Get over it - Neg Rep happens for a reason.

mc_h

Authorized Seller
Kai said:
Actually MC_H i neg repped you before i went to bed - which is why i wasnt around. As for calling me a bundle of sticks - well thats just dumb. I find your attitude to be wholly unproductive and whereas Adjuster is civil in his arguments and can put points across in an intelligent manner, you just plain suck - you dont argue, you voice your opinion and then stomp on anyone that doesnt agree with you.

So you sir, can sit and swivel for all i care. Deal with the neg rep instead of creating a whole thread (which i note was locked) where you act like a crybaby. Get over it - Neg Rep happens for a reason.
:biglaugh:
I've been civil in my arguments up until this point. Actually come to think of it...I didn't call a single name, didn't say anything "offensive", then I look at my User CP and I see your oh so gracious "right wing cunt" rep. Fuck you, don't try to pass this off as if I started shit first.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Well bringing God into the conversation is offensive enough and i might add, bringing sexual orientation into the conversation was also unwarranted. Both were off topic. Take you're sorry excuse for a canadian ass back to the cave from whence you came.

As for starting it first, well, i wonder how many people will look at your post and think otherwise, hmmm???

mc_h

Authorized Seller
Kai said:
Well bringing God into the conversation is offensive enough and i might add, bringing sexual orientation into the conversation was also unwarranted. Both were off topic. Take you're sorry excuse for a canadian ass back to the cave from whence you came.

As for starting it first, well, i wonder how many people will look at your post and think otherwise, hmmm???
Oh sorry, am I OFFENDING YOU BY SAYING GOD?!?!?

Please, never leave the UK. You might have to hear the word "God" more often. Oh and I'm sorry again, are you unable to debate something like homosexuality? Are you that much of a bottom-feeding moron that you're unable to comprehend such topics?

Sorry excuse for a Canadian? My friend, if there's a sorry excuse for a COUNTRY it's most definately Britain. God help them once Blair is out.

Oh sorry, did I say GOD again? You fucking dipshit. I don't give a shit right now if a mod tries to ban me, censor me, I don't fucking care. How the fuck are you saying that GOD offends you? That's some sketchy shit right there.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Yep - having christianity forced down my throat by someone who seemingly knows very little about actually BEING a christian is something that i consider repulsive.

Actually, i was offending YOU, not canada - you do that all by yourself. As for the state of politics in this country - we'll all be better off once Teflon Tone/Bony Liar/That Twat at Number 10 gets out of office.

Your use of language with each retaliatory post just shows how much of an insignificant little blip you are. Go play in moving traffic or something. I'm done with you.

*yawn*

mc_h

Authorized Seller
Kai said:
Yep - having christianity forced down my throat by someone who seemingly knows very little about actually BEING a christian is something that i consider repulsive.

Actually, i was offending YOU, not canada - you do that all by yourself. As for the state of politics in this country - we'll all be better off once Teflon Tone/Bony Liar/That Twat at Number 10 gets out of office.

Your use of language with each retaliatory post just shows how much of an insignificant little blip you are. Go play in moving traffic or something. I'm done with you.

*yawn*
Having Christianity forced down your throat? Are you a fucking retard? I'll say God or Jesus wherever and whenever the fuck I want you liberal piece of shit.

I don't proclaim to be the best practicing Christian, but I sure as fuck am not going to sit here trying to suggest that Christianity has no place in this world.

I couldn't give a shit if a faggot like you wants to try to insult me. Keep going...Apparently you don't even know much about your own politics. Once your country gets fucked over thanks to the new leadership, you'll be on your knees praying I'm sure.

Insignificant little blip? Kind of like what England may very well be in a short time with liberals with your attitude running the country. Good job.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Same here - i have a nice block of '5 counties' in the fridge. It's got 5 layers of different cheese, Cheddar, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Red Leicester and Double Gloucester. Great on toast :)

Yellow 13

Lurker
Authorized Seller
mc_h said:
Having Christianity forced down your throat? Are you a fucking retard? I'll say God or Jesus wherever and whenever the fuck I want you liberal piece of shit.

I don't proclaim to be the best practicing Christian, but I sure as fuck am not going to sit here trying to suggest that Christianity has no place in this world.

I couldn't give a shit if a faggot like you wants to try to insult me. Keep going...Apparently you don't even know much about your own politics. Once your country gets fucked over thanks to the new leadership, you'll be on your knees praying I'm sure.

Insignificant little blip? Kind of like what England may very well be in a short time with liberals with your attitude running the country. Good job.
I dont think God would like your attitude.

mc_h

Authorized Seller
Yellow 13 said:
Never once did I say I was perfect...and I'm sure He doesn't like my attitude right now. But tell me, how is it that someone comes on here saying it OFFENDS HIM to hear the word "God"? How much do you want to bet that he won't be offended by "Allah"...Not to say anything about Muslims - Hell, I bet this guy isn't even Muslim...Either way, you know society is turning into a shithole when you offend someone by saying "God". Not much more to it...And I don't think anybody on here that lives in America can disagree with that. Freedom of speech...Which is slowly being taken away.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Each of you measure your penis. The one with the biggest one wins. It's been done like that for years. Why are we still argueing when there is a foolproof method for resolving debates?..................:nono:

I think we should just agree to disagree and let's all meet in the half naked woman thread and start telling dirty jokes and look at boobage..........:naughty:

mc_h

Authorized Seller
suprahero said:
Each of you measure your penis. The one with the biggest one wins. It's been done like that for years. Why are we still argueing when there is a foolproof method for resolving debates?..................:nono:

I think we should just agree to disagree and let's all meet in the half naked woman thread and start telling dirty jokes and looking at titties................:naughty:
:biglaugh:
It's not a matter of who wins the "debate". If it were just that, I would have stopped long ago...

Yellow 13 said:

It's also no right of ours to judge him. Let God be the one who judges. None of us are perfect, but if we can spread some word when it is questioned, thats fine by me. I don't understand when people say christianity is being "forced" down peoples' throats, as I was never forced by it, not do I force any one with it. . . I simply try to live my own life in the right path, and if I come by someone who is lost and askes me about christianity, I will tell them to the best of my ability and let them do with that knowledge as they please.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
That's very well said JoeC, but off topic may not be where you want to spend alot of your time. I'm not telling you to get out, but there are some real humdingers in OT every once in a while, and their not wanting any guidance. I commend you on your beliefs and readiness to share them with others though................lol

suprahero said:
That's very well said JoeC, but off topic may not be where you want to spend alot of your time. I'm not telling you to get out, but there are some real humdingers in OT every once in a while, and their not wanting any guidance. I commend you on your beliefs and readiness to share them with others though................lol
If someone doesn't want guidance, I am not going to give them any. :icon_razz I do believe that since the forum is Off Topic, I can express my own views and opinions like you mentioned. That is, atleast.. my right. *i hope?* haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.