Hi all. New here but regular at SupraForums.com

Dumeinao

Authorized Seller
Hi all. I've been posting for just shy of a year at SupraForums and wanted to be part of the group here as well. I recently put my 87T-R154 back on the road after 2 back to back 10 year parkings.

I think I'm the 3rd owner, and bought it back in Sept 1995. I drove it daily until 2000 and then parked it till 2008. Messed around for about a year, and parked it again in 2009.

I've done quite a bit to restore it fun-to-drive shape again in the last 9 months and I'll post some pictures of the projects.

I'm sad that I somehow missed out on the last 20 years of activity, but it some ways I'm glad the car is here today, essentially just how it was when I bought it.

Attachments

Reactions: debrucer

debrucer

It's about the journey
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hi all. I've been posting for just shy of a year at SupraForums and wanted to be part of the group here as well. I recently put my 87T-R154 back on the road after 2 back to back 10 year parkings.

I think I'm the 3rd owner, and bought it back in Sept 1995. I drove it daily until 2000 and then parked it till 2008. Messed around for about a year, and parked it again in 2009.

I've done quite a bit to restore it fun-to-drive shape again in the last 9 months and I'll post some pictures of the projects.

I'm sad that I somehow missed out on the last 20 years of activity, but it some ways I'm glad the car is here today, essentially just how it was when I bought it.
Welcome. I think a lot of us are members there, too. I haven't been on there much though. It's still nice to go poke around occasionally.

I understand long parkings :) Mine hasn't been driven since 2006. It gets closer as I get older.

Uploading photos is prolly easiest from a phone so you can select the photo size. This site is storing photos locally in order to avoid the PhotoBucket nonsense. Several thousand photos were restored to a lot of old threads here. If you upload photos from a PC you usually have to take an extra step to scale them down. You can also use links if you prefer to a photo storage site, but having the photos stored here keeps valuable threads in tack.